Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Family :wave:
Got invited to one of Jean's sisters, she has 4, for an early dinner, luckily her hubby likes football so I wont miss any games;)
I hope everyone is well and havin a great Sunday:bliss:

May be an image of coffee cup and text
Unless there is caffeine is that cup of sunshine, I think I'll stick to coffee.:teehee:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, off to eat my totally made up Mexican inspired layered casserole type thing. No idea what to call it, layers like lasagna, but using tortillas instead of noodles. Refried beans, seasoned ground beef, tomatoes, cheese, chilis, hope it turned out OK. It was a complete whim.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds delish. If it turned out good, post it for us in the cooking thread. I'm always interested in those whim recipes.

I hope Jimi is being served a good dinner instead of having to cook it. Should be a nice break for him, and the game with his bro-in-law.

Love hearing of folks enjoying a nice peaceful Sunday.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hmmm, with this title I wasn't expecting country. Thought it would be rock, probably on the metal end of the spectrum. But nope, it's country.

Dick in My Nightstand - Danae Hays
Hahaha- so funny and reminded of me of this song that was played all the time on the Alternative radio station I listened to -
Detachable Penis- King Missile, hahaha

VU Sponsors