Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And your bird can sing

Jimi you recently used an adorable image of three little fawns in pink pajamas for your goodnight message. I wanted to use it one time for my goodnight message, and I looked through many pages until I was before the date when I knew I saw it. It said "going, going, gone". The big one was standing, with sleepy eyes. The middle one was yawning, and the little one was asleep.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi you recently used an adorable image of three little fawns in pink pajamas for your goodnight message. I wanted to use it one time for my goodnight message, and I looked through many pages until I was before the date when I knew I saw it. It said "going, going, gone". The big one was standing, with sleepy eyes. The middle one was yawning, and the little one was asleep.
I think I remember the post you are talkin about but I get stuff from so many places I couldn't tell you where, I'll look around for the next few and see if I can find it somewhere.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I couldn't find that one but here's a couple you might like
12e904a813a9c5ea7c95f0d8e18d6149.jpg

f96f875d001865806e14caba0da7cb47.jpg

88903103e396d4eb924949c786655a28.jpg

26e6f6b05e35c29f6830c398a8d16c1f.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pretty sure the kitties thought I put a live toy out for them to chase and kill lol. Found a dead mousie in the living room. I'm so proud of them for not eating it and leaving no blood. This is the good thing for the day.
Of course, I scrubbed the spot where it was laying dead.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterday, really strange thing happened. Had ant poison down on the floor by the back door. I saw it there before going to bed, woke up, went to check on it and it was gone! I looked and looked and looked, never found it.

There is no way for the cats to get back in the laundry room, so I do know it was not them, I text to ask hubs and he didn't do anything with it. So, I don't know. It will remain a mystery, lol.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty sure the kitties thought I put a live toy out for them to chase and kill lol. Found a dead mousie in the living room. I'm so proud of them for not eating it and leaving no blood. This is the good thing for the day.
Of course, I scrubbed the spot where it was laying dead.
Yesterday, really strange thing happened. Had ant poison down on the floor by the back door. I saw it there before going to bed, woke up, went to check on it and it was gone! I looked and looked and looked, never found it.

There is no way for the cats to get back in the laundry room, so I do know it was not them, I text to ask hubs and he didn't do anything with it. So, I don't know. It will remain a mystery, lol.
I wonder if it was the mouse that took the ant poison, they will eat anything and that would explain there being no poison and why the kitties wouldn't eat it, just a thought :facepalm:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
September 6th Happy Birthday to Billy Rose (1899), Jimmy Reed (1925), Jackie Trent (1940), Dave Bargerdon - Blood Sweat & Tears (1942), Roger Waters - Pink Floyd (1943), Sylvester James (1947), Claydes Smith - Kool & The Gang (1948), Stella Barker - The Belle Stars (1954), Patrick O’Hearn- Zappa/Missing Persons (1954]), Tommy DeBarge of Switch (1957), Buster Bloodvessel - Bad Manners (1958), Paul Waaktaar-Savoy - A-Ha (1961), Colin Ferrguson - H2o (1961), Scott Travis - Judas Priest/Racer X) (1961), Terry Bickers - House Of Love (1965), William DuVall - Alice in Chains (1967), Macy Gray (1967), Ce Ce Peniston (1969), Paddy Boom - Scissor Sisters (1968), Cheyne Coates - Madison Avenue (1970), Kathi Wolfgramm of The Jets (1970), Delores O’Riordan - The Cranberries (1971), Anika Noni Rose (1972), Nina Persson - The Cardigans (1974), Foxy Brown (1978), Kerry Katona - Atomic Kitten (1980)
Chart News
1953 Guy Mitchell at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Look At That Girl'
1967 Engelbert Humperdinck at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'The Last Waltz'
1969 The Rolling Stones at No.1 in Australia with ‘Honky Tonk Women’
1971 Drummond at No.1 in Australia with ‘Daddy Cool’
1975 Glen Campbell at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Rhinestone Cowboy'
1975 Jefferson Starship at No.1 on the US album chart with 'Red Octopus'.
1975 Rod Stewart at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Sailing'.
1976 Abba at No.1 in Australia with ‘Dancing Queen’
1980 The Jam at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Start!'
1982 Steve Miller at No.1 in Australia with ‘Abracadabra’
1986 Bananarama at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Venus'
1998 Lighthouse Family at No.1 in Australia with ‘High’
2014 Taylor Swift at No.1 on the US chart with ‘Shake It Off’
2014 Lilly Wood and Robin Schulz at No.1 on the UK chart with ‘Prayer In C’
2018 Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid at No.1 on the UK chart with 'Eastside'
Gig News
1970 Jimi Hendrix made his final live appearance when he appeared at the Isle Of Fehmarn in Germany.
1974 The 101 All Stars (featuring Joe Strummer), made their debut at The Telegraph, Brixton Hill, London.
1980 U2 kicked off the first leg of their 29 date UK 'Boy tour' at the General Woolfe in Coventry, England
Music News
2007 Luciano Pavarotti died

VU Sponsors