Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good-Morning-Have-A-Wonderful-Christmas-Eve.jpg
Good Morning and happy Christmas eve, Snap. Hope you are doing well and your all set for all the festivities today and or tomorrow. :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Shopping is done! I went at 730 to skip the madness! Target wasn’t busy at all! So the prayer worked, thank you! I’ll be on here now for the day!

love you all! :hug::blowkiss:s:
Happy Christmas eve, Amber. Glad you're done and made it home safe and sound! Now, you have a great Christmas eve and if you need a break from everyone at home...put on your new snow pants get all bundled up and go for a walk, preferably by yourself ;) if it's at all possible to get out of the house. Walking does good for the body, mind and soul. Love you <3 :hug::blowkiss: and hope you have a great Christmas eve :hug:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Good Afternoon everyone.... Hope everyone is having a good Christmas Eve. I will be off and on most of the day so if I miss anyone I apologize. Just wanted to say hello while so many of you were here.... Hug and kisses to you all.... Have a great Holiday with family and loved ones.... Love Ya....

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Happy Christmas eve, Amber. Glad you're done and made it home safe and sound! Now, you have a great Christmas eve and if you need a break from everyone at home...put on your new snow pants get all bundled up and go for a walk, preferably by yourself ;) if it's at all possible to get out of the house. Walking does good for the body, mind and soul. Love you <3 :hug::blowkiss: and hope you have a great Christmas eve :hug:
I actually wore them to go shopping! I was so cozy and warm!! I used to take walks everyday 3 times a day, a mile each. But when it gets cold I like to hibernate like a bear! :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy Christmas eve and good morning, Rhianne :hug: hurry up and wake up :santabanana: I hope you have a great Christmas eve!
Love you and many hugs :hug:

Heard The Bells On Christmas Day...by Casting Crowns

Happy Christmas Eve, Wolfe. Thanks for putting up White Christmas, it’s a classic!
I’m so glad we met this year, you’re a great friend. Love you so much. :hug::heart::hug: ️ make believe its tea!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif
if you're not back by midnight we'll send out a search party

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I might not be on much since we weren’t able to go Christmas shopping so we’re doing it today. It’s going to be a madhouse! So pray for me :teehee: I hope you all have a great morning and an even better day! <3 Love you all! :hug::blowkiss:
Merry Christmas eve to you too my friend, I will definitely be prayin for you for having to walk into the madhouse of shoppin this close to Christmas, this is the time of year that people climb over you to get at what you're lookin at. If you're not back by midnight we're sendin out a search party

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Look Airman, I’m getting a complex about you ignoring my posts!! Halls and walls for you, if you don’t behave! Without a buffer! :teehee:

The Boss - - Darkness On The Edge Of Town.

^^^^^^^^^^^My post.
The word IS is in both titles... Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town, War What It Is Good For. (Huh!)

Someone needs a hug! :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, Jimi. Feels like morning to me. And it’s a pie-less holiday for me. I could kick their yuppie asses for that!

Hope you’re having a better day today. Love you, my friend.
I was tryin to think of somethin funny to say and almost got it and then I seen the word pie again and that blew all thoughts I had, I love pie

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was tryin to think of somethin funny to say and almost got it and then I seen the word pie again and that blew all thoughts I had, I love pie

I think I got inflammation from it, though. It wasn’t organic and when I woke up, I had a headache and my fingers were swollen. (?!) I think God did me a favor, actually!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That’s why you wanted to kick their asses! You could swipe the pie back from then. Amber, if and when we meet in person, I’ll get you some pie and coffee!! Love you! :hug:

Oops, I thought Amber was the pie maniac here! Sorry, Jimi. If and when we meet, I’ll bake you something healthy that’s GF. I’m on a GF baking list. Not sure what to swap sugar with, though! Low carb is tough, but I was planning on starting after New Year. You posted a good article on quitting sugar. :hug::hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oops, I thought Amber was the pie maniac here! Sorry, Jimi. If and when we meet, I’ll bake you something healthy that’s GF. I’m on a GF baking list. Not sure what to swap sugar with, though! Low carb is tough, but I was planning on starting after New Year. You posted a good article on quitting sugar. :hug::hug:
I use monk fruit or date sugar to replace the sugar, Now you know I am gonna hold you to that, don't ya:giggle:. Very important to ditch the table sugar, it's so full of processing chemicals too

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well maybe, but it's a matter of principle here, that's just cold to steal someones Christmas pie:gaah:

I know. Stealing at Christmas is really low down, anyways. I can see if they can’t afford it, but they look well off. But you never know!
Whoever took it is a real POS. I can only get those pies at Thanksgiving and Christmas, too. It’s uncool, but I’ll take a step back and keep an eye on them.
It was a good heads up for me about them. If I call them out, I figure they’d say we didn’t want bugs in front of our door or some shit like that.

VU Sponsors