Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
hsowc8k-gif.859519
hsowc8k-gif.859519

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I only got to PFC before I was honorably discharged, was supposed to be a medical discharge but they didn’t want to pay out and I didn’t want to try and fight the government on it :confused:

At least you got an Honorable. You’re right I think, you don’t really win fighting Uncle Sam.
But you know what? You joined up, and your intention was a great one! Love you, Amber! Hugs to you and the boys!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't had Christmas Dinner yet, gonna have fish:bliss::bliss:, but ate a ton of oatmeal today for breakfast, love my oatmeal, What did you have?

Roast Chicken. And candied yams that my hubs made. Some green beans too. And some cheesecake that I ordered from a diner last night. :giggle: :ha ha neighbors:

Glad you didn’t break your diet too badly. Fish sounds great. I haven’t had any in ages. I miss it, but Mercury is too dangerous. Was your fish some of your catch?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Roast Chicken. And candied yams that my hubs made. Some green beans too. And some cheesecake that I ordered from a diner last night. :giggle: :ha ha neighbors:

Glad you didn’t break your diet too badly. Fish sounds great. I haven’t had any in ages. I miss it, but Mercury is too dangerous. Was your fish some of your catch?
MMMM that sounds good:bliss:

Yes sadly I have no choice:(. I love fish and yes it's some we catch from an old gravel pit, very clean water compared to most, fish even taste better outta there:bliss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've had this since a kid and have tried just about every herb, and a lot of meds but still haven't found the answer:(, it's a real bummer:(

Well, the whole fam will be sending good energy and prayers. And possibly you’ll find the right combination to ease it up.

I’m so sorry that you’ve been going through this. You’re one of my favorite people and you don’t deserve it!!

VU Sponsors