Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
images

Good morning everyone! Thank you all for making my Christmas extra special this year! I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday! I hope you all have a great day today as well! Love you all and miss you all!:hug::blowkiss:<3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
images

Good morning everyone! Thank you all for making my Christmas extra special this year! I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday! I hope you all have a great day today as well! Love you all and miss you all!:hug::blowkiss:<3
:wave: Good Morning, Amber :)
Aww, you're so very welcome :hug: You brought us joy, even though we couldn't see you opening up the packages, we saw the excitement in your posts and that made our hearts smile with joy! You have a great day. Miss you...Big Hugs :hug: loaded with love for you and your boys. Love you, Amber :inlove:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Redbone - - Come And Get Your Love.
Good morning MG Fam. Hope you all have an awesome day. Big love, hugs and tasty clouds your way. Love you guys!
:) Good Morning, Rhianne :wave:
Yummy cheesecake! I hope your tummy is empty so you'll be able to have some of that yummy cheesecake! Love you :blowkiss: and miss you! Big hugs :hug: Have a great day :D.

When The Going Gets Tough...by Billy Ocean

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good Morning, Amber :)
Aww, you're so very welcome :hug: You brought us joy, even though we couldn't see you opening up the packages, we saw the excitement in your posts and that made our hearts smile with joy! You have a great day. Miss you...Big Hugs :hug: loaded with love for you and your boys. Love you, Amber :inlove:
Good morning wolfie or Suzanne whichever you prefer! ;) I was ecstatic when I opened the box and my eyes kept opening wider and wider with all the flavors and bottles inside! Then I got snow pants to play with my boys outside and I’ve actually been wearing them on and off outside to vape because it gets so cold at night and I’m so warm now! You’ve all spoiled me and gave me a family I needed! I love you all and am forever grateful to you guys! :hug::inlove:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:) Good Morning, Rhianne :wave:
Yummy cheesecake! I hope your tummy is empty so you'll be able to have some of that yummy cheesecake! Love you :blowkiss: and miss you! Big hugs :hug: Have a great day :D.

When The Going Gets Tough...by Billy Ocean

Hey, Wolfe. Hope you’re having a nice relaxing afternoon! Missed you yesterday. I can’t even think of cake or food in general yet! :blech: I ate too much!

Hugs and love to you and the family, and the doggies. ️tea

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning wolfie or Suzanne whichever you prefer! ;) I was ecstatic when I opened the box and my eyes kept opening wider and wider with all the flavors and bottles inside! Then I got snow pants to play with my boys outside and I’ve actually been wearing them on and off outside to vape because it gets so cold at night and I’m so warm now! You’ve all spoiled me and gave me a family I needed! I love you all and am forever grateful to you guys! :hug::inlove:

Your happiness made it worthwhile! Love you, Amber. You’re a really sweet girl. So glad I got to meet you here. :hug::hearts:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You made all of our Christmases so much better with your excitement, like Rhianne just said "Your happiness made it all worth it"

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Family:wave:
How's everyone surviving the big event?:huh:
I hope everyone had the best ever Christmas:hug:
Still havin dense fog here:eek: but tryin my best to hang in there:)
Figure if I turn the headphones all the way up maybe I can blow some of it out of there:giggle:

Hey, Jimi. Glad you’re here. Maybe try some Binaural music. There’s a great channel at YT called Meditative Mind. They use chants and solfeggio/tones. It’s awesome.

So glad that you had a good Christmas. :hug::hearts::hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

(Update - 12.26.19)

There is a high likelihood that we will see an announcement from the Trump administration regarding new rules for sales of flavored vapor products in the next two days. This new policy may ban sales of any flavor other than tobacco and menthol.

We need to keep up the pressure on HHS/FDA officials, the Trump administration, and the Trump campaign and make sure that they know the consequences of banning flavors: Putting thousands of people out of work, closing down small businesses, and, most importantly, exposing consumers to greater risk by forcing people back to smoking or buying products on an underground market.

We need to
Light Up The Switchboard
At The White House!
Ph: 202-456-1414
or
202-456-1111

On your call:
  • The operator will likely ask where they can direct your call
  • Simply tell them that flavored vapor products saved your life; and,
  • tell them “We Vape, We Vote.
Be polite, be brief, and say thank you.

Send #WeVapeWeVote tweets to:
  • @POTUS
  • @WHITEHOUSE
  • @realDonaldTrump
  • @SecAzar
  • @SteveFDA
  • @Scavino45
  • @parscale

Let them know that the facts don't support flavor bans
and that adults who smoke/vape will be the people most harmed by this policy
that will have little to no effect on youth experimentation!

Do you want timely alerts about this issue and information about how you can do more?

• Join CASAA - Click Here - Membership is FREE!