Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
tenor.gif

Love you all! See you in the morning! :hug::blowkiss:<3:mooncat:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, Jimi. How’s it going, my friend? I may have to go offline soon, my pad needs charging. But at least it’s lasting longer recently.

Love you, bro. Feel good. :heart::hug::heart:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ae2e288f3104bc1a1575b43c4b8e22a3.gif
MG Family and Friends:inlove:
Hope everyone slept well or is still sleeping and having Sweet Dreams! It's suppose to be in the upper 50's with a possibility of thunder showers. I hope it does, it will be wonderful to hear the thunder. Hope everyone will have a wonderful Saturday and Rock on :tunez:
Lots of love <3 and many hugs :hug::hug:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning, Amber.
Aww, Thank you, Amber.
I hope the day will bring you smiles and it will be a better day today....with no spilled coffee and you have your ice coffee this morning. Love you :blowkiss: and big hugs :hug:

So far he’s still being a terror lol. Terrible twos. I did have my ice coffee... two water bottle size ones lol! And I’m still tired! Love you too and big hugs!! :hug:<3
ae2e288f3104bc1a1575b43c4b8e22a3.gif
MG Family and Friends:inlove:
Hope everyone slept well or is still sleeping and having Sweet Dreams! It's suppose to be in the upper 50's with a possibility of thunder showers. I hope it does, it will be wonderful to hear the thunder. Hope everyone will have a wonderful Saturday and Rock on :tunez:
Lots of love <3 and many hugs :hug::hug:

I slept good and had a dream my husband and I got our own place again! And it was nice! I hope you slept well and had good dreams! I hope we get thunder too! I love storms!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So far he’s still being a terror lol. Terrible twos. I did have my ice coffee... two water bottle size ones lol! And I’m still tired! Love you too and big hugs!! :hug:<3

I slept good and had a dream my husband and I got our own place again! And it was nice! I hope you slept well and had good dreams! I hope we get thunder too! I love storms!

When you become a grandmother, you'll have fun watching your child go through the terrible two's with his child(ren) ;)
You're day is starting off good...good ice coffee, a good dream and good vape. I hope your dream comes true sooner than later! I don't know how the weather is suppose to be like in NJ, but I hope you get some thunder too. I do too :)

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When you become a grandmother, you'll have fun watching your child go through the terrible two's with his child(ren) ;)
You're day is starting off good...good ice coffee, a good dream and good vape. I hope your dream comes true sooner than later! I don't know how the weather is suppose to be like in NJ, but I hope you get some thunder too. I do too :)

I can’t wait for grandchildren to throw tantrums and to be able to just hand them back lol.

The weather is cold here and foggy. Still hoping for thunder... probably won’t happen though

VU Sponsors