Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Good Afternoon everyone. Hope you guys are doing well.... Just wanted to make an appearance and catch up on some long overdue likes and thanks throughout the site. Still dealing with a few things so I'll probably be brief. Anyways I miss you guys and hope to hang out with you guys soon enough... :hug::blowkiss: <3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Afternoon everyone. Hope you guys are doing well.... Just wanted to make an appearance and catch up on some long overdue likes and thanks throughout the site. Still dealing with a few things so I'll probably be brief. Anyways I miss you guys and hope to hang out with you guys soon enough... :hug::blowkiss: <3
Good afternoon. VJ. Thank you!
We'll be here and miss you :blowkiss: :hug:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
We miss you too, but take as much time as you need! We’re not going anywhere! Love you! :hug::hearts:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Hey, VJ. Nice to see you. :hug: <- just one! lol

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Aww, I’m sorry he’s still sick. Are there other kids there now too? At least you’re being understanding, and hopefully he’ll get over it quickly. :hug: for Toby. :hug::hug: for you.
My nephew left and now my niece is here to spend the night. I wish we could have the weekend to ourselves! My SIL’s kids are so misbehaved! I love them, but I wish I could whoop their booties sometimes!
That’s funny, but I hope he gets some more sleep. It may help him recuperate. He’s a cutie pie!
My in-laws are going to church tonight so I’m going to sneak him in our room for like a 30min nap. He woke up early from his nap thanks to me, and my FIL wouldn’t let me take him back to bed after he went pee so he’s been real cranky since.

thank you for the hugs for him and me! Love you darling!! :hug::hug::blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My nephew left and now my niece is here to spend the night. I wish we could have the weekend to ourselves! My SIL’s kids are so misbehaved! I love them, but I wish I could whoop their booties sometimes!

My in-laws are going to church tonight so I’m going to sneak him in our room for like a 30min nap. He woke up early from his nap thanks to me, and my FIL wouldn’t let me take him back to bed after he went pee so he’s been real cranky since.

thank you for the hugs for him and me! Love you darling!! :hug::hug::blowkiss:

Boy, the family is interfering with how you raise your kids! :crazy: But my family was bad like that with interfering until they moved away.
Be good when you two have your own place! :blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Boy, the family is interfering with how you raise your kids! :crazy: But my family was bad like that with interfering until they moved away.
Be good when you two have your own place! :blowkiss:
Yeah, can’t wait to have our own place again! I have to ask to go outside and vape. And my father in law gives me only 5 minutes, 3 times a day. Because he refuses to let me vape in the house even if I go far enough away from Toby. So I sneak my vaping throughout the day. He’s a chain smoker so when he goes outside, I vape. When I go to the bathroom, I vape, when Toby lays down for a nap, I vape. I vape all day long and he doesn’t even know it. He’ll walk into the bathroom and ask if I sprayed something and I lie saying I sprayed febreze or perfume because I pretended to poop to be able to vape.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, can’t wait to have our own place again! I have to ask to go outside and vape. And my father in law gives me only 5 minutes, 3 times a day. Because he refuses to let me vape in the house even if I go far enough away from Toby. So I sneak my vaping throughout the day. He’s a chain smoker so when he goes outside, I vape. When I go to the bathroom, I vape, when Toby lays down for a nap, I vape. I vape all day long and he doesn’t even know it. He’ll walk into the bathroom and ask if I sprayed something and I lie saying I sprayed febreze or perfume because I pretended to poop to be able to vape.

He doesn’t realize you’re a grown up, prolly since you’re staying with him. We were treated like that when we first got married too. It sucks, but eventually you will have your own place. And the freedom to do what you want.

It’s funny that he smokes and disapproves of vaping. But so many people don’t get that it’s healthier. Vape strong, sis. Love you!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
He doesn’t realize you’re a grown up, prolly since you’re staying with him. We were treated like that when we first got married too. It sucks, but eventually you will have your own place. And the freedom to do what you want.

It’s funny that he smokes and disapproves of vaping. But so many people don’t get that it’s healthier. Vape strong, sis. Love you!
Always will my love! I’m far from ever going back to cancer sticks! And I love vaping so much that I could even see myself going from 9mg nic to 0... just for the enjoyment of it! (Although I need my nic lol)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Always will my love! I’m far from ever going back to cancer sticks! And I love vaping so much that I could even see myself going from 9mg nic to 0... just for the enjoyment of it! (Although I need my nic lol)

I would also vape 0mg, but alas I like the nic too! :teehee: I don’t think there’s any other way to quit smoking that works and that is so darn easy! That’s what upsets the anti vapers, I think. We *love* to vape and it’s better than smoking. Plus no Chantix, lozenges, or patches which suck and really don’t work!

:eek:ff the soap box: :drops mic:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I would also vape 0mg, but alas I like the nic too! :teehee: I don’t think there’s any other way to quit smoking that works and that is so darn easy! That’s what upsets the anti vapers, I think. We *love* to vape and it’s better than smoking. Plus no Chantix, lozenges, or patches which suck and really don’t work!

Lol! Yes I agree with the nic! It helps calm me down when I need it... which is basically all the time :giggle:

btw... where is everyone!?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

When I first started vaping I vaped 36 mg for a short while, I come off a 4 pack a day habit, now I am down to 1 mg, needless to say nic lasts me a lone time. I need the taste more than the nic.:D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When I first started vaping I vaped 36 mg for a short while, I come off a 4 pack a day habit, now I am down to 1 mg, needless to say nic lasts me a lone time. I need the taste more than the nic.:D

The Vapocalypse calculator says I’ll need about 4 liters of nic for 25 years. That’s at 3mg/10ml a day. You’d prolly need one liter of nic at 1mg! That’s good though. You could quit easily if you had to. You’re lucky!! :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I remember when Vapor Fi recommended 24-36mg for new quitters in 2013. We got 24mg but were still smoking and it was a lot! But I can vape 35-50mg nic salts in a Naut Mini at 7-15w, and it’s fine with plus ohm coils.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I remember when Vapor Fi recommended 24-36mg for new quitters in 2013. We got 24mg but were still smoking and it was a lot! But I can vape 35-50mg nic salts in a Naut Mini at 7-15w, and it’s fine with plus ohm coils.
It didn't take me long to back off it, I am sure I could go no nic as I have come to realize that I am more hooked on the hand to mouth action and the taste not the nic. I vape no nic sometimes

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It didn't take me long to back off it, I am sure I could go no nic as I have come to realize that I am more hooked on the hand to mouth action and the taste not the nic. I vape no nic sometimes

When I ran out of short fills, I filled them with VG. I kept forgetting to add nic, and I didn’t really care either. It tasted great!

And yes, the hand mouth and inhale/exhale thing is the important part for me too. I could prolly vape plain VG and be okay, if I was forced to.

VU Sponsors