Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the video. I used to have it on my YT page. So, how’s things? Hope you had a good weekend. Hugs and love to you, and the doggies.
You're welcome :)
Things are alright, but I'm beyond the ticked off point with Tapatalk. I'm still not getting anything :cuss2: .
Thank you! I hope you're having a good evening. Love you :hug::blowkiss:

Sent from...somewhere

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Huckleberried, sorry to bother you. But, I was wondering if you are getting notifications from tapatalk? I'm not getting any whatsoever. Do you know if admin or whomever does the updating for VU, if something changed or didn't do the plug-ins for TT? If, you don't know, is there a way to find out? I've done everything possible to get notifications.
Again, sorry for bothering you with this.

Sent from...somewhere

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Huckleberried, sorry to bother you. But, I was wondering if you are getting notifications from tapatalk? I'm not getting any whatsoever. Do you know if admin or whomever does the updating for VU, if something changed or didn't do the plug-ins for TT? If, you don't know, is there a way to find out? I've done everything possible to get notifications.
Again, sorry for bothering you with this.

Sent from...somewhere
I haven't used Tapatalk in a long time, but as far as the forum goes, we don't have any association with Tapatalk. I don't know if an update might have caused something? I know in the past it was very frustrating. @MrMeowgi sometimes uses it, so when he's on we can check with him.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I haven't used Tapatalk in a long time, but as far as the forum goes, we don't have any association with Tapatalk. I don't know if an update might have caused something? I know in the past it was very frustrating. @MrMeowgi sometimes uses it, so when he's on we can check with him.

Ok. Thank you, Huckleberried.

Sent from...somewhere

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
tenor.gif

*babes*
I’m sorry you’re all having issues with tapatalk. I don’t even know what it is.

Good morning everyone! I hope your morning is going better than mine! Having a stream of bad luck lately. Oh well. It’ll change!

I hope you all slept well/are sleeping well! I also hope you all have a great rest of the day! Hugs and love to everyone! :hug:<3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
4e2d6eff23843c000f3f338c9de09921.gif
MG Family and Friends :wave: . How's the morning been treating you? Hopefully, it's been going well!
Had a request to bake more cookies, so I thought I would share :)
7aba03e4caeae6aab92a5950c7d52496.jpg
they are peanut butter and chocolate chip... YUMMY!
Many hugs :hug::hug: and lots of love :inlove::blowkiss:
Hope everyone will have a great day and keep on Rockin' :tunez:

Sent from...somewhere

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
tenor.gif

*babes*

Good morning everyone! I hope your morning is going better than mine! Having a stream of bad luck lately. Oh well. It’ll change!

I hope you all slept well/are sleeping well! I also hope you all have a great rest of the day! Hugs and love to everyone! :hug:<3

Good Morning, Amber. Aww, I'm sorry things haven't been going well this morning :hug: . Yes, it will get better... maybe this will help
3571bdd1f38e80718a4103be3ec180d8.gif

I hope you will get a nap and when you awake things will flip flop and will go smoothly. Love you :blowkiss: and many hugs :hug::hug: please pass on a :hug: to your little man <3

Sent from...somewhere

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
MG Family and Friends :wave: . How's the morning been treating you? Hopefully, it's been going well!

Sent from...somewhere
Those look sooo good!!
Good Morning, Amber. Aww, I'm sorry things haven't been going well this morning :hug: . Yes, it will get better... maybe this will help
3571bdd1f38e80718a4103be3ec180d8.gif

I hope you will get a nap and when you awake things will flip flop and will go smoothly. Love you :blowkiss: and many hugs :hug::hug: please pass on a :hug: to your little man <3

Sent from...somewhere
I could definitely use the hugs! My Freemax twister slipped out of my hand this morning and the glass shattered! Luckily I had a replacement... my vape band didn’t help at all lol it actually snapped in half from the fall! Now I need to pick up another glass replacement in case it happens again and more tank bands!

I hope your day is going great!! I miss you!! Hope you slept well too! Thank you for the hugs and I made sure to give tobe one from you! He then asked me to tickle him lol. Love you sweetie!! :hug::hug::hearts:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Those look sooo good!!

I could definitely use the hugs! My Freemax twister slipped out of my hand this morning and the glass shattered! Luckily I had a replacement... my vape band didn’t help at all lol it actually snapped in half from the fall! Now I need to pick up another glass replacement in case it happens again and more tank bands!

I hope your day is going great!! I miss you!! Hope you slept well too! Thank you for the hugs and I made sure to give tobe one from you! He then asked me to tickle him lol. Love you sweetie!! :hug::hug:s:
Thank you! I got a sugar rush from eating four of them :teehee: Thank goodness they all disappeared to my brother and nephew.

:eek: That sucks! Sorry for your tank busting, definitely not a way to start the morning.
I miss you! Thank you, slept for my usual 4 to 5 hrs. Aww, thank you very much for giving Tobias hugs from me. :teehee: That should have brought out your smile...how cute :inlove: . My mom :teehee: views tickling as a form of torture :teehee:

Sent from...somewhere

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile

Sent from...somewhere

Hello Wolfie. How are you doing this afternoon? Hope things are going better for you. Really digging those cookies dear. Glad you managed to get them away from you before I came around.... Might have been right with you during the great sugar rush of 2019. :D Lord could you image us both up to no good while on a sugar high? I bet somewhere Rhianne is thankful too..... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, thank you for the kind words, the alluring smells from the kitchen, and the great tunes you always help provide us. Hope all is going well for you and yours... Miss you sister. :hug::blowkiss: <3

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
tenor.gif

*babes*

Good afternoon Amber. Hope your day is getting better after the Twister mishap. So glad you had a replacement glass for it though. Always better to be safe that go without. Anyhow here are a few hugs :hug:from me and a slight kick in the rump for the potty pooper.... :p Yeah I bet you never got that request before... LMAO Sorry I am in a sharing mood... :rolleyes: Have a good one Sis....

BTW, watch out for Wolfie's Emergency hugs. At first I though she was hugging me but to find out it was my piggy bank she was truly after.... Took all 12 cents I had left... :eek: Just kidding Wolfie... lol

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Amber. Hope your day is getting better after the Twister mishap. So glad you had a replacement glass for it though. Always better to be safe that go without. Anyhow here are a few hugs :hug:from me and a slight kick in the rump for the potty pooper.... :p Yeah I bet you never got that request before... LMAO Sorry I am in a sharing mood... :rolleyes: Have a good one Sis....

BTW, watch out for Wolfie's Emergency hugs. At first I though she was hugging me but to find out it was my piggy bank she was truly after.... Took all 12 cents I had left... :eek: Just kidding Wolfie... lol
Thank you for the hugs!! I’m doing real good now though! Still pissed I lost a full tank of juice today and lost a full tank yesterday too because my tank slide open from the filler. Just no luck lately lol.

After my husband ordered my Christmas present, we’re broke again. But he said it was worth it to see my face when it comes today. And we’re doing good. We pay rent and grocery money every week to my in-laws which doesn’t leave us with much but atleast we have a roof over our heads and food in our bellies!

i hope you’re not stinking up the potty too much! :teehee:

have some hugs from me and the monster and lots of love!! :hug::hug::hearts:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
tenor.gif

*babes*

Don't feel bad I don't know what it is either:rolleyes::hug:
Sorry you are having bad luck lately, we're always here for you:hug:

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sent from...somewhere
OMG those look so good, I want some:(:giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Rhianne and Music Game Family:wave:
Sorry I didn't make it here yesterday:( just wasn't feelin good at all:sad:
It's just this damn disease letting me know it's still there and I'd better be more careful:eek:, it keeps me on my toes:D
I seem to always miss all the fun:rolleyes:

Oh man, I hope you start feeling better, Jimi. But the time around the holidays is always hard. Maybe after New Year, you’ll start feeling better.

Love you so much, my friend. :hug bombs: soup for you.

VU Sponsors