Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just realized yesterday that I could post one with Tappy. It does that okay, just notifications suck.

Stay warm in the alley. You can snuggle with Duke and Emma and a nice cup of tea! :bliss:

Have a great morning. Big hugs and love to you, and tasty clouds!
:hug::hug:
Good Morning, Rhianne :)
Cool :shades: So glad you figured out how to post the gifs....love the gifs and the one you posted this morning is so cute!
Yes, TT is great with posting pics and gifs, sadly, not great with notifications :cuss2: :mad: :tantrum:

Thank you, staying warm and doggies are great snugglers :inlove: . It's you that I worry about staying warm :hug: . Hope you have a better day today! Love you and big hugs :hug: filled with love :inlove:

Sent from...somewhere

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
8ccd3c313183b1941333ba5b8ceabcc0.gif
Everyone :coffee2::coffee2: :coffee: tea :)
Hope you all have a great day! Much love :inlove: and many hugs :hug:

Sent from...somewhere

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good Morning, Amber :)
Thank you! I hope you slept well along with your kick ass dream! Did you have a good time at the concert and what song was stuck in your head when you awake? Thank you, but unfortunately, I don't remember having any dreams. But, I am smelling pizza this morning :huh::teehee: and I don't have any pizza :tantrum:
Love :inlove: and miss you :hug: :blowkiss: Hope you and your little man have a wonderful day today! Glad both of you are feeling better :inlove: :blowkiss:

Sent from...somewhere
I slept great for once! And it was wait and bleed! My favorite song by them! Pizza sounds delicious! I’ve been craving pancakes for a few days now, but no ingredients to make them with. Love you and miss you also!! Thank you so much! I hope you’re having a great morning!!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I slept great for once! And it was wait and bleed! My favorite song by them! Pizza sounds delicious! I’ve been craving pancakes for a few days now, but no ingredients to make them with. Love you and miss you also!! Thank you so much! I hope you’re having a great morning!!
That's great :bliss: to sleep great and have a Sweet dream...lets hope the day follows the pattern :) .
I can help with that :teehee: here you go
0f73b117e731a981e9fb68f2bd2189ae.gif

Aww, you're welcome! And, Thank you! So far the morning has treated me well.

Sent from...somewhere

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That's great :bliss: to sleep great and have a Sweet dream...lets hope the day follows the pattern :) .
I can help with that :teehee: here you go
0f73b117e731a981e9fb68f2bd2189ae.gif

Aww, you're welcome! And, Thank you! So far the morning has treated me well.

Sent from...somewhere
Omg those look sooo delicious!!! Now my craving is worse!! Lol I’m glad you’re having a good day!!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good mornin Family:wave:
How's everyone doin today:huh:
It's a damp cold day here, good day to listen to tunes:cool:
Good morning, Jimi! I’m doing good! How are you love? Has the fog lifted yet? And how are you feeling? It’s a decent temp here today but dark and grey. Probably will rain again today. Love to you and the Mrs!! :hug:<3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good mornin Family:wave:
How's everyone doin today:huh:
It's a damp cold day here, good day to listen to tunes:cool:

It’s damp cold here too. I feel like I have the chills a bit. The hubs is sniffly too. Just when I thought I was getting better too. My pie snatching neighbors have a three year old, so they may be spreading kiddy germs! :teehee:

I’m wrapped up and drinking tea.

Good tune by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jimi. Love you, my friend. Hope you’re feeling better otherwise! :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Amber, glad to hear you're doin good, hows mommy's little shadow doin today, I hope he's not a terror today.
I am doing pretty good today, thank you for askin:hug: Not much:(, it's a bummer:sad:. It was that way here yesterday then finally dropped a few snow flakes, today it's just a nasty damp cold so I'm gonna stay in:giggle:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s damp cold here too. I feel like I have the chills a bit. The hubs is sniffly too. Just when I thought I was getting better too. My pie snatching neighbors have a three year old, so they may be spreading kiddy germs! :teehee:

I’m wrapped up and drinking tea.

Good tune by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jimi. Love you, my friend. Hope you’re feeling better otherwise! :hug:
That's the bad thing about apartment buildings the germs flow freely:eek:, I 'll be glad when you get outta that place, the battle with stayin warm, pie thieves, a whole host of germs:eek:

Good keep drinkin it, it's very good for you this time of year especially;)

Awe thank you my friend, I'm tryin too:tantrum:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good mornin Amber, glad to hear you're doin good, hows mommy's little shadow doin today, I hope he's not a terror today.
I am doing pretty good today, thank you for askin:hug: Not much:(, it's a bummer:sad:. It was that way here yesterday then finally dropped a few snow flakes, today it's just a nasty damp cold so I'm gonna stay in:giggle:
He was a monster this morning, only because his youngest cousin was over and he didn’t like sharing his toys. Now that my nephew left, he’s an angel! :) I’m sorry you’re still not feeling well... here’s another hug for you . I wish we were getting snow! It lightly snowed once so far and that was back in October. Me and hubs are staying in tonight too... I like to avoid people on this day, too many drunks and crazies out there!

I hope you feel better soon! Keep praying for you!

:hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's the bad thing about apartment buildings the germs flow freely:eek:, I 'll be glad when you get outta that place, the battle with stayin warm, pie thieves, a whole host of germs:eek:

Good keep drinkin it, it's very good for you this time of year especially;)

Awe thank you my friend, I'm tryin too:tantrum:

Thanks, Jimi. I used to love this building and the neighborhood. Now I can’t wait to move somewhere else. We have so many couples with more than one kid in an apartment, it’s crazy.

They used to not allow kids or dogs here. Now it’s anything goes! And the pie thieves will have to wait a year for another pie like that! :teehee:

Are you doing anything special tonight? We’ll prolly watch a movie and maybe have wine or beer. And I’ll cook something nice. Champagne is too expensive after the holiday spending this year! I spent so much on mods, and DIY stuff!

Love you, Jimi. :hug::heart::hug:

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
He was a monster this morning, only because his youngest cousin was over and he didn’t like sharing his toys. Now that my nephew left, he’s an angel! :) I’m sorry you’re still not feeling well... here’s another hug for you . I wish we were getting snow! It lightly snowed once so far and that was back in October. Me and hubs are staying in tonight too... I like to avoid people on this day, too many drunks and crazies out there!

I hope you feel better soon! Keep praying for you!

:hug:

I agree. We’ve never gone into the City for NYE. I don’t like big crowds anyway. But you’re right, people drinking, drugging, and being crazy is too much for me. I’d rather stay at home! I’m a boring wife now! :giggle:

Give the little man a hug and a kiss from me. I’m sure he looks like you, though. Hugs galore to you, and big love and yummy clouds. Love you, Amber.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I agree. We’ve never gone into the City for NYE. I don’t like big crowds anyway. But you’re right, people drinking, drugging, and being crazy is too much for me. I’d rather stay at home! I’m a boring wife now! :giggle:

Give the little man a hug and a kiss from me. I’m sure he looks like you, though. Hugs galore to you, and big love and yummy clouds. Love you, Amber.
Will do! He looks more like his dad! Lots of hugs and love! :hug:<3:banana:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Happy New Years Eve everyone! I’ll be back before midnight, hopefully.

Thanks for being the best bunch of people and friends! Love you all. Hugs and clouds to everyone in the fam. :hug::heart::hug:
Happy New Year’s Eve! I’m probably going to be on and off for awhile. Spending time with the family! Love you and lots of hugs! :hug:<3:ejuice::cloud:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Congrats to all of those that survived 2019. It was a long and trying year with all the possible bans and hatred towards vaping. Luckily we all stayed persistent and managed yet another year smoke free..Not that the Govt. helped any.... Here's to 2020 being another victory rather it be we stocked up and maintained our vaping ways, or somehow the Govt. and anti vaping campaigns bent to our will on the flavor ban and we somehow get the deeming regs changed in some way more beneficial to continue our smoke free ways...I doubt we pull off both things without a hitch but here is to hoping....

I also want to wish everyone a happy new year. For those of you that went out, I hope you made arrangements to get home safely. Hate to lose one of you for having a good time. Remember if you are totally hammered, that fried foods and water are your best friends tonight. Yeah yeah, not very healthy but then again neither was all the drinking, so get over it... :p

Anyhow I hope to catch you guys again later today. I'll be sure to keep the music down during the morning hours. But by noon there will be no mercy....:eek: I will be celebrating the fact I got my groceries, a new car battery installed and car is running, and I will be added to the work schedule as of the 6th of January. While I have some mending to do, I also heard from my daughter for the first time in 3 years. Who knows, maybe I can get it right this time, or at least open a dialog that will make things better in the future. With that said I have a lot of things going for me this year. I hope you guys have the same optimism going into the new year. I wish you all a happy and healthy 2020....

:stars::stars2::hearts: Love you guys..... :hug::blowkiss: <3

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Congrats to all of those that survived 2019. It was a long and trying year with all the possible bans and hatred towards vaping. Luckily we all stayed persistent and managed yet another year smoke free..Not that the Govt. helped any.... Here's to 2020 being another victory rather it be we stocked up and maintained our vaping ways, or somehow the Govt. and anti vaping campaigns bent to our will on the flavor ban and we somehow get the deeming regs changed in some way more beneficial to continue our smoke free ways...I doubt we pull off both things without a hitch but here is to hoping....

I also want to wish everyone a happy new year. For those of you that went out, I hope you made arrangements to get home safely. Hate to lose one of you for having a good time. Remember if you are totally hammered, that fried foods and water are your best friends tonight. Yeah yeah, not very healthy but then again neither was all the drinking, so get over it... :p

Anyhow I hope to catch you guys again later today. I'll be sure to keep the music down during the morning hours. But by noon there will be no mercy....:eek: I will be celebrating the fact I got my groceries, a new car battery installed and car is running, and I will be added to the work schedule as of the 6th of January. While I have some mending to do, I also heard from my daughter for the first time in 3 years. Who knows, maybe I can get it right this time, or at least open a dialog that will make things better in the future. With that said I have a lot of things going for me this year. I hope you guys have the same optimism going into the new year. I wish you all a happy and healthy 2020....

:stars::stars2::hearts: Love you guys..... :hug::blowkiss: <3

Happy New Year 2020 Vape Junkie and all the Music Game Friends!

Happy-New-Year-2020-SMS.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors