Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I take it someone’s against shots... it’s ok. I got my flu shot today too with Toby. I never believed in flu shots, but with him I felt it was best to get extra protection for him.

Just take care of yourself and Tobe. I’m sure you both are fine. There are pro and anti vaccine people here, but we’re fam so it shouldn’t be a problem!
Love you, Amber. :hugs galore:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just take care of yourself and Tobe. I’m sure you both are fine. There are pro and anti vaccine people here, but we’re fam so it shouldn’t be a problem!
Love you, Amber. :hugs galore:
I understand. We all have different opinions and beliefs and we’re all grown enough to still love eachother and be fine! :) We’re family after all!

love you al! Truly!

And I would be playing but I can’t find any good songs lol

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Give it too me

How are you doin tonight young lady?
Having a depressive mode currently. Dunno why. Trying to work through it. Mixed up a bottle of menthol, vacuumed, now I’m just sitting by myself vaping. About to go back upstairs to spend family time with the little man before he goes to bed. My FIL is taking him tonight so my husband and I can spend time together, but I think I’ll just take a long hot shower and go to bed. Don’t feel like doing anything. I hate fighting depression.

How are you doing my love? I hope the fog has lifted for you some!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Having a depressive mode currently. Dunno why. Trying to work through it. Mixed up a bottle of menthol, vacuumed, now I’m just sitting by myself vaping. About to go back upstairs to spend family time with the little man before he goes to bed. My FIL is taking him tonight so my husband and I can spend time together, but I think I’ll just take a long hot shower and go to bed. Don’t feel like doing anything. I hate fighting depression.

How are you doing my love? I hope the fog has lifted for you some!
I am so sorry you are wrestling with that depression, it really sucks. When I get feelin bad like that I have to sit back and think about all the blessings I have in my life, my wife, my friends, all the good times and sometimes it helps me to come to a better place in my mind:). I prolly sound :crazy:. But you have a wonderful family here and we all care and are always here for you when you need us:hug:.

I am hanging in there, had a pretty busy day today, restock food supplies:giggle:, awe thank you:hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I am so sorry you are wrestling with that depression, it really sucks. When I get feelin bad like that I have to sit back and think about all the blessings I have in my life, my wife, my friends, all the good times and sometimes it helps me to come to a better place in my mind:). I prolly sound :crazy:. But you have a wonderful family here and we all care and are always here for you when you need us:hug:.

I am hanging in there, had a pretty busy day today, restock food supplies:giggle:, awe thank you:hug:
That helps love. I got more upset now too (this is joking) I was ready to get in the shower because my son went to bed and my brother in law ends up hopping in the shower and he likes to steal all the hot water :gaah: so now I’m like, really!? Lol I just want to get clean and go to bed. I’m miserable right now. Sitting next to our dog for pet therapy right now. She always cheers me up!

Im glad you’re feeling better! We need to restock on food too lol

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
WTF:eek:, doesn't he know it's always ladies first:rolleyes:, that's just a rule of life. Sorry he is so inconsiderate of you:mad:
It’s just my run of bad luck lately too. Keep dropping my twister still. Waiting for the glass to break again with no replacement. It’s the only mod I keep dropping and I usually NEVER drop my mods! They’re my babies! Making the juice tonight was very calming. Hopefully tomorrow my husbands check will be good enough for me to order some more bottles and some different flavors. He wants a cherry juice... but he can’t figure out if he wants something else mixed in with it too... ugh my husband :rolleyes:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s just my run of bad luck lately too. Keep dropping my twister still. Waiting for the glass to break again with no replacement. It’s the only mod I keep dropping and I usually NEVER drop my mods! They’re my babies! Making the juice tonight was very calming. Hopefully tomorrow my husbands check will be good enough for me to order some more bottles and some different flavors. He wants a cherry juice... but he can’t figure out if he wants something else mixed in with it too... ugh my husband :rolleyes:

Hey, hope you cheer up a bit. I feel it too. I think a lot of VU folks are down now. :hug: for you.

Can you put a rubber band or something on the Twister mod? It’s slippery, believe me. I dropped mine the other day after charging it. Thankfully the tank was off it.
If you can find something the right size to grip on it, it might help!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey, hope you cheer up a bit. I feel it too. I think a lot of VU folks are down now. :hug: for you.

Can you put a rubber band or something on the Twister mod? It’s slippery, believe me. I dropped mine the other day after charging it. Thankfully the tank was off it.
If you can find something the right size to grip on it, it might help!
It’s gotta be because of the holidays. But my depression, after getting put on a good combo of meds, now just randomly spikes out of nowhere without being triggered. Like I was sitting upstairs with my precious little man playing... and then all of a sudden, I was just so depressed! Nothing happened. Maybe it’s because my dad lives so far away and isn’t really a part of my life... maybe my brother living so close but us never getting together... or maybe it just happened. I really don’t know.

and my shower was Luke warm... until the middle when it went ice cold and I still needed to wash my body... :wait:

Sadly we don’t have any rubber bands in this entire house! But I’m about to just call my vape shop as soon as I finish this message and see if they have bands in stock and have my husband pick me up a back before he goes to work tomorrow since he gets paid and if they DO have them, they should be cheap.

either way I’ll be ordering some soon and just pray for the best. If it breaks, it breaks. I don’t even really care anymore. (I know I’ll say differently tomorrow)

sorry for being a downer my loves, I really want to be uplifting and happy like I usually am. Hope you all understand. I’m happy I have y’all to talk to. You’re really family! I’m blessed to have met you all!

lots of love and hugs!! :hug::hearts:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s gotta be because of the holidays. But my depression, after getting put on a good combo of meds, now just randomly spikes out of nowhere without being triggered. Like I was sitting upstairs with my precious little man playing... and then all of a sudden, I was just so depressed! Nothing happened. Maybe it’s because my dad lives so far away and isn’t really a part of my life... maybe my brother living so close but us never getting together... or maybe it just happened. I really don’t know.

and my shower was Luke warm... until the middle when it went ice cold and I still needed to wash my body... :wait:

Sadly we don’t have any rubber bands in this entire house! But I’m about to just call my vape shop as soon as I finish this message and see if they have bands in stock and have my husband pick me up a back before he goes to work tomorrow since he gets paid and if they DO have them, they should be cheap.

either way I’ll be ordering some soon and just pray for the best. If it breaks, it breaks. I don’t even really care anymore. (I know I’ll say differently tomorrow)

sorry for being a downer my loves, I really want to be uplifting and happy like I usually am. Hope you all understand. I’m happy I have y’all to talk to. You’re really family! I’m blessed to have met you all!

Worse comes to worse, if you want another one, I think they’re on sale for $10. But with your new Aegis X, you may not need the Twister. If you’re mindful of charging, you should be able to switch off between the Solo and the X.

I only started using mine again on a whim, and it looked good with a black Fire Luke Mesh tank I have. Vapes great with it, better than the FL2.

Everybody gets bummed out. It happens. No need to explain, I felt kinda blech emotionally today too. If I feel bummed out, I just wait it out. Eventually you’ll even out and feel better.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Worse comes to worse, if you want another one, I think they’re on sale for $10. But with your new Aegis X, you may not need the Twister. If you’re mindful of charging, you should be able to switch off between the Solo and the X.

I only started using mine again on a whim, and it looked good with a black Fire Luke Mesh tank I have. Vapes great with it, better than the FL2.

Everybody gets bummed out. It happens. No need to explain, I felt kinda blech emotionally today too. If I feel bummed out, I just wait it out. Eventually you’ll even out and feel better.
I’m already switching between my mods for flavor, and charge each of them one by one throughout the day. So it’s nice.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile

Sorry to hear of your string of poor luck lately. Really hope with tomorrow being another day things will go your way and you wake up happy and well rested. Sometimes I find myself sleeping away the blues to only have a better tomorrow... Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Here's hoping for one of those times it does work out for you.

Anyhow sweet dreams, and here's a handful of fairy dust blown at you for better luck. If anyone asks why you are full of glitter, just say you dreamed of male strippers and woke up from an erotic dance or two. ;) Hugs :hug: and kisses :blowkiss: Sis. <3

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sorry to hear of your string of poor luck lately. Really hope with tomorrow being another day things will go your way and you wake up happy and well rested. Sometimes I find myself sleeping away the blues to only have a better tomorrow... Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Here's hoping for one of those times it does work out for you.

Anyhow sweet dreams, and here's a handful of fairy dust blown at you for better luck. If anyone asks why you are full of glitter, just say you dreamed of male strippers and woke up from an erotic dance or two. ;) Hugs :hug: and kisses :blowkiss: Sis. <3
Thank you! You definitely cheered me up! Make me want to watch magic mike now lol

VU Sponsors