Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon, MG fam. Hope everyone is having a fantastic day. Hugs and love and yummy clouds to you all.
giphy.gif

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm doin pretty good tonight, thank you for asking my friend:hug:. Just sittin back enjoying the aroma of all that juice:cool:
I’m jelly!
That's so easy to do:teehee:
It is! Normally I’m stuck watching cartoons all day! If I try watching something I’m interested in, my FIL will change it on me back to cartoons. But luckily for me, my MIL is hanging out with me in the living room and we watch the same shows!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m jelly!

It is! Normally I’m stuck watching cartoons all day! If I try watching something I’m interested in, my FIL will change it on me back to cartoons. But luckily for me, my MIL is hanging out with me in the living room and we watch the same shows!
It won't be long and the shoe will be on the other foot and we'll all be jelly of what you made;):hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
And yes you're committed to many more years of cartoons yet to come:)
I can recite ALL of them! Lol
It's so much fun seeing what you can create:bliss:
I’ve only made what you’ve given me... I can’t wait until the day I come up with something myself <3

I’m heading to bed now everyone! See you all tomorrow! Sweet dreams and have a great night!

lots of love and many hugs!! :hug::hug:<3

VU Sponsors