Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Congrats to all of those that survived 2019. It was a long and trying year with all the possible bans and hatred towards vaping. Luckily we all stayed persistent and managed yet another year smoke free..Not that the Govt. helped any.... Here's to 2020 being another victory rather it be we stocked up and maintained our vaping ways, or somehow the Govt. and anti vaping campaigns bent to our will on the flavor ban and we somehow get the deeming regs changed in some way more beneficial to continue our smoke free ways...I doubt we pull off both things without a hitch but here is to hoping....

I also want to wish everyone a happy new year. For those of you that went out, I hope you made arrangements to get home safely. Hate to lose one of you for having a good time. Remember if you are totally hammered, that fried foods and water are your best friends tonight. Yeah yeah, not very healthy but then again neither was all the drinking, so get over it... :p

Anyhow I hope to catch you guys again later today. I'll be sure to keep the music down during the morning hours. But by noon there will be no mercy....:eek: I will be celebrating the fact I got my groceries, a new car battery installed and car is running, and I will be added to the work schedule as of the 6th of January. While I have some mending to do, I also heard from my daughter for the first time in 3 years. Who knows, maybe I can get it right this time, or at least open a dialog that will make things better in the future. With that said I have a lot of things going for me this year. I hope you guys have the same optimism going into the new year. I wish you all a happy and healthy 2020....

:stars::stars2::hearts: Love you guys..... :hug::blowkiss: <3

I feel like we’re two ships constantly passing in the night! Glad that your daughter called. Just be loving and accepting, even if you don’t feel it. I know it’s hard, but she made the first move. That’s pretty cool! It’s what I would try to do, but I don’t know what’s up.

I’m so glad you’re going back to work! Yay. Hope you had a nice NYE. :hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
8b06bc2b16ce8b3a19e36e88a3a61a22.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ray LaMontagne - - Empty.

Good morning, Wolfe. Hope your New Year was fun! Missed you. Hugs and love and yummy clouds your way. And nice tea! Stay safe and warm with Emma and Duke in the Alley. :hug:s::hug:
Good Morning, Rhianne. Thanks! Hope your new years day was great! Aww, Thank you, I missed you! Hugs :hug: and much love

Empty Arms...by Stevie Ray Vaughan

Sent from...Somewhere on Tapatalk

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Good Afternoon everyone. Sorry I can't stay long but wanted to say hello and that I missed you guys... Still trying to be active and get my back and legs back in shape before my first day back to work.... Got to say yesterday was killer. Walking a mile felt like the end of the world yesterday, so gonna try again and hope it gets easier... At least the calves and feet feel great so there is one plus... :rolleyes:

I hope everyone is doing good. I really do miss you guys. Just trying to make this return back to work go without a hitch... Hugs :hug:and kisses :blowkiss: to all the MG family.... Hopefully I won't be too worn out tonight I can hang out for a while... No promises though... Later guys....<3

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Afternoon everyone. Sorry I can't stay long but wanted to say hello and that I missed you guys... Still trying to be active and get my back and legs back in shape before my first day back to work.... Got to say yesterday was killer. Walking a mile felt like the end of the world yesterday, so gonna try again and hope it gets easier... At least the calves and feet feel great so there is one plus... :rolleyes:

I hope everyone is doing good. I really do miss you guys. Just trying to make this return back to work go without a hitch... Hugs :hug:and kisses :blowkiss: to all the MG family.... Hopefully I won't be too worn out tonight I can hang out for a while... No promises though... Later guys....<3
I am so glad you're gonna be able to get back to work soon my friend, we understand and are wishing the best for your transition back to work go smoothly.;):hug: See you later:)

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

So happy for you to get back to work! It’ll be an easy transition for you I believe! I love you mister! :hug:<3

Good afternoon MG family! Sorry I wasn’t active earlier, Toby had his 2 yr checkup and I went back to bed when we got home. He’s napping now. My ice coffee didn’t wake me up this morning. Going to have a cup when the little man wakes up.

I love you all and hope your day is going great! It’s been cold here so I’ve been wearing those warm snow pants someone gifted me from here! I love them! Also got my new coat yesterday, hoping this zipper doesn’t break on me. It was on clearance for $30, originally $65, so I got a good deal!

hugs and love to you all!:hug::hug::hearts:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Amber:wave:, glad Toby is gettin a nap, Dr appointments can be kinda tough on a two year old:(, poor little guy:hug:. We drink organic dark coffee, it's very strong, when I was a little kid my parents had to hide the coffee from me cause if I found it I would eat half of a three pound can:huh:, see how things change the cans really shrunk:gaah:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Amber:wave:, glad Toby is gettin a nap, Dr appointments can be kinda tough on a two year old:(, poor little guy:hug:. We drink organic dark coffee, it's very strong, when I was a little kid my parents had to hide the coffee from me cause if I found it I would eat half of a three pound can:huh:, see how things change the cans really shrunk:gaah:
<3

Yeah he had to get two shots too, but he’s doing good otherwise. I never even knew they made organic coffee... I’ll have to look for it and try it out! Thanks love! <3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's pretty popular and costs a little more but the health benefits are well worth it:), tastes much better too:)

I was able to get a jarof Simple Truth organic instant for $5 at Vitacost, which is half of what I was paying for another brand. It’s really good actually. I’m drinking instant in the morning. My hubs likes it too since it’s fast with an electric kettle.
I wish they made 3lb jars of this!

How ya doing, Jimi? :hug::heart:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was able to get a jarof Simple Truth organic instant for $5 at Vitacost, which is half of what I was paying for another brand. It’s really good actually. I’m drinking instant in the morning. My hubs likes it too since it’s fast with an electric kettle.
I wish they made 3lb jars of this!

How ya doing, Jimi? :hug::heart:
I'm old time:rolleyes: like the ground coffee. when we grind our coffee I always save out a small hand full of beans to chew up and eat:crazy:, yeah I'm weird:giggle:

Oh missed this, I am doin a little better, thank you for asking. I hope you are doin well:hug:

VU Sponsors