Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm feelin a little better today, lot's of sickies runnin around :(, I'm stayin home:giggle: Awe thank you, I love good herbal tea:hug::hug:.
How are you doin tonight my friend:hug:

I’m pretty good. Sneezing a lot, but I forgot the quercetin for a few days! I’m sure a bunch of people in this building are sick too. I stayed in today, but I’ll have to do stuff soon!

I hope the fog is lifting, and that it’s gone by the New Year. :hug::heart:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m pretty good. Sneezing a lot, but I forgot the quercetin for a few days! I’m sure a bunch of people in this building are sick too. I stayed in today, but I’ll have to do stuff soon!

I hope the fog is lifting, and that it’s gone by the New Year. :hug::heart:
I sneeze every time I go out in the sun:rolleyes: any time of the yearo_O but I'd be suffering without the Quercetin;). Hmmm that's never good, it would make me want to wear a hazmat suit:giggle:. Good for you, do you use a natural hand sanitizer ?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello Wolfie. How are you doing this afternoon? Hope things are going better for you. Really digging those cookies dear. Glad you managed to get them away from you before I came around.... Might have been right with you during the great sugar rush of 2019. :D Lord could you image us both up to no good while on a sugar high? I bet somewhere Rhianne is thankful too..... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, thank you for the kind words, the alluring smells from the kitchen, and the great tunes you always help provide us. Hope all is going well for you and yours... Miss you sister. :hug::blowkiss: <3
Hi VJ. Thank you, I'm doing well just tired. Aww Thank you, can't complain, so that's always a good thing. We would've had a blast.... playing with the kitty kitty :teehee:... Love you Rhianne :blowkiss:

You're welcome and thank you! I would like to be on here more often to help out with the tunes. Thank you! I really hope you and your son are doing well. Aww thank you! I miss you <3 :blowkiss::hug:

Sent from...somewhere

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif

Which is why I woke up late! Afternoon, MG fam. How’s everyone doing? It’s really cold and gray today. Love and hugs to everyone.

:cloud::cloud:hug::cloud::cloud
Oh wow! you posted a gif :bliss:
:hug: It's too late for an emergency hug or robbing the piggy bank :teehee: (VJ ;) ) . I hope the day started to go better for you and your staying warm! It was cold here, but it could've been a lot colder. I'll take the 30's...way better than the teens or single digits :eek:
Many hugs :hug: filled with love...Love you

Sent from...somewhere

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
BTW, watch out for Wolfie's Emergency hugs. At first I though she was hugging me but to find out it was my piggy bank she was truly after.... Took all 12 cents I had left... :eek: Just kidding Wolfie... lol
You hurt Wolfie's feelings...went to my safe space place and hid out all day :teehee: :rolleyes:
Oh, BTW I bought some bubblegum drops with the 12 cents :D

Sent from...somewhere

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
You hurt Wolfie's feelings...went to my safe space place and hid out all day :teehee: :rolleyes:
Oh, BTW I bought some bubblegum drops with the 12 cents :D

Sent from...somewhere

Sorry dear, not out to hurt your feelings.... It becomes a bad joke when that happens.... Please know I love and adore you. You make me laugh and partner with me when I am being mischievous. Would not want to jeopardize that for a punchline. Just wondering, is your safe place where the cookies were? If so then I would have been there all day too... Just sayin... ;)

I am wondering where you found bubblegum drops for 12 cents though. It's not like the days when we were growing up and we could get tootsie rolls for 1-2 cents anymore... I still miss those days.... I remember going to 7-eleven before school and buying like a dollar of candy only to sell it all at school for like 5 bucks. Still getting my lunch and having a profit to spend on other things. Near the end of the week I would have a gallon baggie full of junk food to sell off only to get the next whatever I was wanting during the weekend. Then Nintendo came out and it was to buy new games with it... Good times.

Thanks for that walk through memory lane Wolfie. Hope you are doing good tonight and sleeping well... Sweet dreams love... :hug: :blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh wow! you posted a gif :bliss:
:hug: It's too late for an emergency hug or robbing the piggy bank :teehee: (VJ ;) ) . I hope the day started to go better for you and your staying warm! It was cold here, but it could've been a lot colder. I'll take the 30's...way better than the teens or single digits :eek:
Many hugs :hug: filled with love...Love you

Sent from...somewhere

I just realized yesterday that I could post one with Tappy. It does that okay, just notifications suck.

Stay warm in the alley. You can snuggle with Duke and Emma and a nice cup of tea! :bliss:

Have a great morning. Big hugs and love to you, and tasty clouds!
:hug::heart::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry dear, not out to hurt your feelings.... It becomes a bad joke when that happens.... Please know I love and adore you. You make me laugh and partner with me when I am being mischievous. Would not want to jeopardize that for a punchline. Just wondering, is your safe place where the cookies were? If so then I would have been there all day too... Just sayin... ;)

I am wondering where you found bubblegum drops for 12 cents though. It's not like the days when we were growing up and we could get tootsie rolls for 1-2 cents anymore... I still miss those days.... I remember going to 7-eleven before school and buying like a dollar of candy only to sell it all at school for like 5 bucks. Still getting my lunch and having a profit to spend on other things. Near the end of the week I would have a gallon baggie full of junk food to sell off only to get the next whatever I was wanting during the weekend. Then Nintendo came out and it was to buy new games with it... Good times.

Thanks for that walk through memory lane Wolfie. Hope you are doing good tonight and sleeping well... Sweet dreams love... :hug: :blowkiss:
Good Morning VJ :)
Oh, no need for a sorry...it's all good! You didn't say anything to hurt my feelings...I was joking ;) . Aww, Thank you :blowkiss: I love you and your mischievous ways. :teehee: I wish it was with the cookies...the Wolfie monster would've devoured all of the cookies :eek: than my nephew and his dad would've been going on hunting trip...run Wolfie run!

In order to purchase the bubblegum drops, I had to rob my piggy bank to make up the difference. Now, that's the way to do it and make a good profit...damn, wish I would've came up with selling goodies at school...would've made a killin' off all the stoners. I miss those days too! A group of kids could actually walk to the 7-11 or Kwik shop. Now, that part of the city is ruled by thugs.
You're welcome, glad I brought back good memories for you and Thank you for bringing back my wonderful memories. Aww, thank you, Sweetie. I hope you were able to get some sleep with Sweet Dreams and hope today will be a good one for you :blowkiss: and hugs :hug: overflowing with love <3

Sent from...somewhere

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning MG family!! I hope you all slept well/are sleeping well! I had an awesome dream that I went to my first concert and it was a Slipknot concert! I hope you all had sweet dreams last night also! Miss you guys when you’re sleeping! Love you all!!

Morning @SnapDragon NY!! You’re always up early! :)

:hug:<3
Good Morning, Amber :)
Thank you! I hope you slept well along with your kick ass dream! Did you have a good time at the concert and what song was stuck in your head when you awake? Thank you, but unfortunately, I don't remember having any dreams. But, I am smelling pizza this morning :huh::teehee: and I don't have any pizza :tantrum:
Love :inlove: and miss you :hug: :blowkiss: Hope you and your little man have a wonderful day today! Glad both of you are feeling better :inlove: :blowkiss:

Sent from...somewhere

VU Sponsors