Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's close enough soo

364715-Bear-Holding-Lantern.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Arrrgh, my batteries are running down. I pigged out tonight. :blech: My tummy is too full of food!

Hugs and love to you all. Hey VJ, good to see you. I’ll be back, hope to catch you later.
Hugs galore and big clouds to everyone!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Arrrgh, my batteries are running down. I pigged out tonight. :blech: My tummy is too full of food!

Hugs and love to you all. Hey VJ, good to see you. I’ll be back, hope to catch you later.
Hugs galore and big clouds to everyone!
We'll see you later :wave: . That's what I love about sweat pants...no unbottuning :teehee:
Much love and many hugs :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy Christmas Eve, Wolfe. Thanks for putting up White Christmas, it’s a classic!
I’m so glad we met this year, you’re a great friend. Love you so much. :hug::hug: ️ make believe its tea!
You're welcome :) I thought you would like the black and white. Aww, I'm so happy we met. You bring such a fun spirit in and around here, thank you :) . You're a great friend and so glad we crossed paths. Love you so much, Sweetie Rhianne :blowkiss::hug:
Thank you for the yummy tea :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I actually wore them to go shopping! I was so cozy and warm!! I used to take walks everyday 3 times a day, a mile each. But when it gets cold I like to hibernate like a bear! :teehee:
:bliss: That's great! I hope you'll be able to go on your walks again this spring and summer. I have a pair of snow pants too and love them. Walking the doggies I stay warm, dry and cozy.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So maybe one day we’ll meet up, vape, and go have pie and coffee. I think there’s a good place around here. I only went there once, hope it’s still there!
Let me know love! I’d gladly make the trip!!
Oh, I wish I could be there with you two! I truly hope it works out, that would be so great!

VU Sponsors