Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Funny-morning-cat-picture-2014.jpeg

Good morning everyone! Didn’t get to finish my painting last night, but my husbands week long vacation starts Sunday for our engagement anniversary and I’ll be able to go again Wednesday and finish it. I hope you all are having a great day! Love you all!:hug::blowkiss:

Wow, you have an engagement anniversary. :cool: I was wondering why you hadn’t mentioned your painting. I love them!

Have a great day today. Love you, Amber. :hug: <3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Good morning everyone! Didn’t get to finish my painting last night, but my husbands week long vacation starts Sunday for our engagement anniversary and I’ll be able to go again Wednesday and finish it. I hope you all are having a great day! Love you all!:hug::blowkiss:
Good Morning, Amber :wave:
Aww, that stinks. Was looking forward to another painting. If you were able to go paint could you go or does it have to be one day a week deal? :shades: You will get a little bit of break with hubby being home :bliss: and :confetti: CONGRATULATIONS :confetti on your engagement anniversary :inlove:
That was nice of your in laws taking you all out for dinner and you had your favorite drink :cheers: . Sounds like you had a good time, you needed to get out and have a good time. Hopefully, the food was just as good.
Hope you have a great day. Love you, Amber :hug: :blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3ec46ecb37130090f18d1a0f2b021234.gif

Missed everyone yesterday and miss you all ! It was a a busy day and so tired last night, didn't make it on here.

@Rhianne, Aww, Thank you
It's another cover up of an ugly ass tat on my other arm. Glad you're feeling better and hoping you're cough is doing better today. Love and miss you, Rhianne :hug: :blowkiss:

Hope everyone has a Great Day! Lots of Love :inlove: and many hugs :hug: :blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wow, you have an engagement anniversary. :cool: I was wondering why you hadn’t mentioned your painting. I love them!

Have a great day today. Love you, Amber. :hug: <3
C05B4C4B-5B98-449A-BA89-C38DA0DE3779.jpeg
this is the beginning of it.

our engagement anniversary is the 15th and we’re going to the same place where he proposed.

I hope you have a great day too my love! Love you as well!
Good Morning, Amber :wave:
Aww, that stinks. Was looking forward to another painting. If you were able to go paint could you go or does it have to be one day a week deal? :shades: You will get a little bit of break with hubby being home :bliss: and :confetti: CONGRATULATIONS :confetti on your engagement anniversary :inlove:
That was nice of your in laws taking you all out for dinner and you had your favorite drink :cheers: . Sounds like you had a good time, you needed to get out and have a good time. Hopefully, the food was just as good.
Hope you have a great day. Love you, Amber :hug: :blowkiss:

I would’ve gone back today but my husband has an eye appt during the time they’re open. Then he works Friday and Saturday when they’re open and we only have one car. They’re only open Wed-sat. So, I’ll just finish her Wednesday! Thank you love! We’re very excited! 5 years together! And yes it was very nice! I just had a burger but it was delicious lol! I hope your day goes great too love! Love you!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Happy Anniversary!

:stars::stars2::hearts::confetti:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Great start...Looks really good! Can't wait to see it finished :)
Aww, that's so wonderful and Sweet :inlove:

View attachment 154718
this is the beginning of it.

our engagement anniversary is the 15th and we’re going to the same place where he proposed.

I hope you have a great day too my love! Love you as well!

I would’ve gone back today but my husband has an eye appt during the time they’re open. Then he works Friday and Saturday when they’re open and we only have one car. They’re only open Wed-sat. So, I’ll just finish her Wednesday! Thank you love! We’re very excited! 5 years together! And yes it was very nice! I just had a burger but it was delicious lol! I hope your day goes great too love! Love you!
You're welcome! That's great :confetti:
:vino: Here's to another five years and beyond :cheers:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Nice sunny day here today:bliss:
Only ended up with about 7 inches of new white stuff but the wind made some cool drifts:cool:
Wet heavy stuff too:eek:.
Hope to catch everyone on here today:cool:

VU Sponsors