Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif
Have a great Friday night, MG fam.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh I am! Lol toby slept in today which was nice, but I’ll always need my coffee!!

How are you doing today my love?

Pretty good. I’m sleeping like a few hours here and there, which is annoying as hell. I know I’m supposed to stay up until night time, but I keep napping in the afternoon. Not on purpose!

How are you feeling? I’m hoping the flu is gone forever from you!!

Hug::hearts::hug: Love you, Amber.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:) Good Morning, Amber :wave:
Iced :coffee: :coffee:
How are you doing? Hope you are enjoying your iced :coffee: and those tasty :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: and your tummy didn't turn against you this morning. Love you, Amber :hug: <3 :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk
Tummy’s been good! I really think it was just because I didn’t eat. I don’t want to go into details on my puke lol but it was a small amount and liquid, so I’m good! :) Thank you so much for asking!

I really hope your morning is going great! It’s always good seeing you! Enjoy your tea/coffee and your yummy clouds also!

I love you too darling!! :hug::blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Pretty good. I’m sleeping like a few hours here and there, which is annoying as hell. I know I’m supposed to stay up until night time, but I keep napping in the afternoon. Not on purpose!

How are you feeling? I’m hoping the flu is gone forever from you!!

Hug::hearts::hug: Love you, Amber.
I always have to take a nap with Toby in the afternoon! But I enjoy it lol and am still in bed by 9! I really hope your sleeping schedule gets better for you!! Love you!

:hug::inlove:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Tummy’s been good! I really think it was just because I didn’t eat. I don’t want to go into details on my puke lol but it was a small amount and liquid, so I’m good! :) Thank you so much for asking!

I really hope your morning is going great! It’s always good seeing you! Enjoy your tea/coffee and your yummy clouds also!

I love you too darling!! :hug::blowkiss:

Good news, glad to hear it. Love you! Yes, I hijacked Wolfe’s post!

VU Sponsors