Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
HiYa Rhianne, doin pretty good tonight, drive all shoveled out and kickin back with my family now:bliss:, thanks for asking. How are you doin on this fine night my friend?

Not too bad here, thanks. The weather is being strange, it’s pretty cold now but it’s going to be high 50’s tomorrow? :huh:
My cold is almost gone, thank God. I haven’t taken Quercetin in about a week. It helped so much though when I couldn’t breathe!

Glad you’re having a good night with your loved ones! It’s great to kick back and just “be” with them. Love you, my friend. :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hope everyone had a good day and evening! Love you all :hug: :blowkiss:
Have Sweet Dreams...
07f4aa65ef1c0261c7985a3010c6c4b5.gif

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Morning, Rhianne :wave:
Hope you get some sleep! I'm hoping to fall back to sleep. When you awake...here is some :coffee2::coffee2: and hope you are feeling better and will have a great day! Love you :hug: <3 :hug:

Thanks, I slept for a bit but I’d like to sleep more, but I have to make food. I’ve been missing you here, but really glad you’re around when you are. Love you, Wolfe. :hug::hug::tea::tea: <3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, I slept for a bit but I’d like to sleep more, but I have to make food. I’ve been missing you here, but really glad you’re around when you are. Love you, Wolfe. :hug::hug::tea::tea: <3
UGH..:gaah:... Sorry, you didn't sleep long. Maybe, you will be able to get in a kitty nap sometime after you make the food. Aww, thank you I've missed you :hug: and being on here.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good Morning, Amber :wave:
Hope you slept well and didn't have any nightmares! Hope you and Toby have a great day. Love you...lots of love :inlove: and big hugs :hug: for you and your boys :hug:

I had an ok sleep. I got sick in our bed :(:oops:. I passed right out after so my husband had to clean it all up and Lysol everything. Feel 100% this morning though. Probably from not eating anything yesterday.

I really hope you’re having a great morning! And I especially hope your day goes great! Love you so much! Lots of love and many hugs!! :hug::hearts:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had an ok sleep. I got sick in our bed :(:oops:. I passed right out after so my husband had to clean it all up and Lysol everything. Feel 100% this morning though. Probably from not eating anything yesterday.

I really hope you’re having a great morning! And I especially hope your day goes great! Love you so much! Lots of love and many hugs!! :hug::hearts:

I got sick like that when I had the flu thing. I felt okay, went to make tea, and suddenly I projectile vomited on the kitchen floor!! It was like a movie. I didn’t even feel nauseous!

Have a fun day with Tobe, and don’t forget to eat! Love you!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I really hope you’re having a great morning! And I especially hope your day goes great! Love you so much! Lots of love and many hugs!! :hug:s:
That down right sucks! Sorry, you didn't sleep well and for you vomiting :hug: . I've never heard of anyone doing that from not eating....until now. Glad you're feeling better! Just really hope that's what it was from and you're not getting the flu :blech: . Thank you! I'm still hoping to fall back asleep.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I got sick like that when I had the flu thing. I felt okay, went to make tea, and suddenly I projectile vomited on the kitchen floor!! It was like a movie. I didn’t even feel nauseous!

Have a fun day with Tobe, and don’t forget to eat! Love you!
Yeah, I tried to rush over to the side of the bed to make it land on the floor for an easy cleanup, but it just didn’t happen. My side of the bed is right against the wall so I had to basically fly onto my husband and it just came out. None on him but it got on our comforter and bed sheet :( I felt terrible

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That down right sucks! Sorry, you didn't sleep well and for you vomiting :hug: . I've never heard of anyone doing that from not eating....until now. Glad you're feeling better! Just really hope that's what it was from and you're not getting the flu :blech: . Thank you! I'm still hoping to fall back asleep.

Well I got my flu shot... so idk. I guess we’ll see in time!

I hope you get back to sleep soon my love! Get your rest!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I got my flu shot... so idk. I guess we’ll see in time!

I hope you get back to sleep soon my love! Get your rest!

When I was sick, I wasn’t hungry and hardly eating. That’s why vomiting like that was such a surprise, plus diarrhea. :blech:

When you get the flu shot, you get a dose of flu, so it may’ve made you sick like that. The one this year just dragged out so long! So glad I feel better. I’ve taken Quercetin once or twice in the last week and a half. :yay:

Edit: I was answering you, Amber. And then it looked like it was Wolfe’s post.

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When I was sick, I wasn’t hungry and hardly eating. That’s why vomiting like that was such a surprise, plus diarrhea. :blech:

When you get the flu shot, you get a dose of flu, so it may’ve made Amber sick like that. The one this year just dragged out so long! So glad I feel better. I’ve taken Quercetin once or twice in the last week and a half. :yay:
I got the flu shot about a month ago so it wouldn’t have been from that

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got the flu shot about a month ago so it wouldn’t have been from that

It’s enough time to wear off, I think. But also, you’re exposed to people from your center, your family, stores etc.

I was feeling okay/meh but not sick. Then I went into the City and ate out, and took the subway. That night I had a sore throat and was coughing. Then I got good and sick.
I’m not sure if it could hit me that quick, but it sure felt like it!

Dang, that wind and rain is crazy now!!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It’s enough time to wear off, I think. But also, you’re exposed to people from your center, your family, stores etc.

I was feeling okay/meh but not sick. Then I went into the City and ate out, and took the subway. That night I had a sore throat and was coughing. Then I got good and sick.
I’m not sure if it could hit me that quick, but it sure felt like it!

Dang, that wind and rain is crazy now!!
It’s ridiculous here! It started snowing too awhile ago, then stopped and now rain again!

VU Sponsors