Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Had to take a couple days off, was feelin pretty bad, too bad to get on:eek:
Feeling a little better now, just hope it holds out:rolleyes:.
It has been dead here, we need to change that before we start to loose each other:(:(
Hope to see everyone here tonight;)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I gotta head on out, Jimi. It was really nice being able to play a little tonight, Thank you .
Hope you get to sleep soon and have Sweet Dreams. Good Night. :hug::blowkiss::hug:

Toys In The Attic...by Metal Church

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
d306f86f3a7f468e3059328a31bda03b.gif
Family :inlove: Miss all of you! Hope everyone has a good nights sleep and may you have the Sweetest Dreams. Lots of Love <3 and many hugs :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I gotta head on out, Jimi. It was really nice being able to play a little tonight, Thank you .
Hope you get to sleep soon and have Sweet Dreams. Good Night. :hug::blowkiss::hug:

Toys In The Attic...by Metal Church

I am about ready to call it a night too, thank you for playing, as always I had a blast
Good night, sleep well and have Sweet Dreams:hug::hug::blowkiss:

Bedroom toys

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Had to take a couple days off, was feelin pretty bad, too bad to get on:eek:
Feeling a little better now, just hope it holds out:rolleyes:.
It has been dead here, we need to change that before we start to loose each other:(:(
Hope to see everyone here tonight;)

So glad that you’re okay and with us here again. You’re the pillar of this family, my friend. Love you! :hug::hug:

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
i-woke-up-morning-meme.jpg

Good morning family! I’m going to be drifting for a week also. Husbands vacation started yesterday for our engagement anniversary and we’re using it to spend time as a family! I’ll be off and on here and there, but more than likely won’t have time to play unless it’s in the morning. Love you all and many hugs! :hug:<3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Good morning family! I’m going to be drifting for a week also. Husbands vacation started yesterday for our engagement anniversary and we’re using it to spend time as a family! I’ll be off and on here and there, but more than likely won’t have time to play unless it’s in the morning. Love you all and many hugs! :hug:<3

Hopefully there was coffee, though! :giggle:

Have a great time with hubby and the kids. Love you! :hug::blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hopefully there was coffee, though! :giggle:

Have a great time with hubby and the kids. Love you! :hug::blowkiss:
Coffee solves everything! :teehee:

Thanks love! I had both boys yesterday and it was a great time! Getting Rylen again next Sunday because Saturday he’s going to an NFL thing with his dad for the Eagles where they meet the players and cheerleaders. They'll have fun!

Love you so much! :hug::blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Coffee solves everything! :teehee:

Thanks love! I had both boys yesterday and it was a great time! Getting Rylen again next Sunday because Saturday he’s going to an NFL thing with his dad for the Eagles where they meet the players and cheerleaders. They'll have fun!

Love you so much! :hug::blowkiss:

So glad you had a great time with them together. Rylen will have a super time at the game and meeting players. :cool:
Tobe looked like a little terror in the last pic you uploaded! :giggle: Ry looks like a sweetheart! :inlove:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Have a wonderful time with hubby and family, it will be a good time and will bring you all closer to each other:hug:. And we'll be here when you get back:)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning Family:wave:
How's the day treating my family today?:huh:
Going to be back and forth all day here between research and trying to help out on the other forum;)
But gonna haveta take some timeouts to play tunes and listen to the music:bliss:
Hope to see everyone play today:cool:

VU Sponsors