Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good morning, Kitty :) Aww, Sooo cute :inlove:

Thank you, Kitty. Hope you are having a good morning.
e375b1252c129bca0669e306ce1195d8.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Thank you!! I do need more coffee now, too.

Sheesh, it’s so hot and humid here! It stormed last night but it did t cool down. :cry:

Stay safe in the Alley! Love you!! :hug:::hug::

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you!! I do need more coffee now, too.

Sheesh, it’s so hot and humid here! It stormed last night but it did t cool down. :cry:

Stay safe in the Alley! Love you!! :hug:::hug::
UGH :mad: I don't know what happened to the rest of my post :huh: :question: I said something else (don't remember now) :facepalm:
But, I do remember saying.... Love you, Rhianne! <3 :hug: <3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
UGH :mad: I don't know what happened to the rest of my post :huh: :question: I said something else (don't remember now) :facepalm:
But, I do remember saying.... Love you, Rhianne! Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Love you and miss you when I don’t see you, too! We had a bad storm here yesterday, but all it did was rain in from my open windows. :giggle: What me, watch the weather channel?

:hug::hug:?:cookies::hug::hug: Love to Duke and Emma! Wubbly pets and hugs to them. <3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Love you and miss you when I don’t see you, too! We had a bad storm here yesterday, but all it did was rain in from my open windows. :giggle: What me, watch the weather channel?

:hug::hug::cookies::hug::hug: Love to Duke and Emma! Wubbly pets and hugs to them.

Aww, Thank you :hug: Love and miss you, too !
I'm glad it was from you leaving the window open and not caused by big hail :eek: . Hopefully, it didn't get too wet inside your apartment and it was verily easy to clean up.
I too, don't watch The Weather Channel, I watch another weather station that isn't Weather Underground....:blech:

Duke and Emma loved your hugs and send hugs n love <3 :hug: :hug: <3 to their auntie Kitty :hug: <3 :hug:

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
50469e1b9011bb77d2d80c3db344f0ac.gif
:wave: Family and Friends
This morning, I cut two inches of my hair, hoping it helps my back not sweat as much. Putting it up in a ponytail everyday gets old :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is having a good day and if you're not, I hope as the day goes on it will get better :hug: :hug: :hug:

VU Sponsors