VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Been out picking up branches and fixing wind damage in garden from yesterday:(
I hope everyone is havin a great day:)
And maybe I'll be able to catch you'all later;)

Hi Jimi-
We had heavy thunderstorms and rain here too- we really needed the rain, but not all at once!
I hope your damage wasn't too bad!

:wave:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Jimi,

I know this is a controversial topic, and before I go any further I’d like to give you the option:

Click Here if you don’t want any more information about mandatory shots

We totally understand… this isn’t for everyone.

And we respect your right to make medical decisions for your family.

But something is happening today that needs to be addressed…

Now more than ever.

The bottom line is, your rights are at risk.

Your right to choose, your right to speak up, and your right to decide what substances you are comfortable exposing yourself to.

We released a series in 2017 that, due to censorship of these emails, we’ve had to start calling “V-Revealed.”

At the time, although it was controversial, there was no question as to whether or not it would be allowed to air.

After all, even though everyone did not have to like it or agree with it, in America we had the freedom to share information, scientific findings, and facts so that people could make informed decisions for themselves.

Today?

You can’t use the “V” word on YouTube, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, or Instagram unless you’re promoting mandatory shots.

You can’t sell anything with the “V” word on Etsy or Amazon unless it’s promoting mandatory shots.

And if you try, they’ll shut you down in an instant…

So for a long time now, parents who want to know more about what’s in those shots, people who’ve been injured by them, or those who simply want to understand both sides of the story were not able to watch “V” Revealed.

The current health crisis is leading to the hasty manufacture of more shots…

Which include ingredients like aborted human fetal cells and chemical adjuvants that are known to be toxic.

It’s easy to see that this new shot will be quickly mandated and may come with a further loss of rights should you decline.

The media has certainly pushed its side of the issue on us…

But as we know first-hand, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to hear BOTH sides.

WATCH “V” REVEALED TO GET BOTH SIDES OF THIS IMPORTANT ISSUE

You deserve to know the whole story, not just what Big Pharma and Big Media decide you should know.

From now until Sunday night at midnight (or until they shut us down, whichever comes first) you can watch the entire “V” Revealed series…

Every episode.

Share it with someone who has questions about your stance on the issue. Watch it with friends. Make yourself familiar with the science behind the issue.

We can’t back down or give up… there’s too much at stake.

Protect your family, your rights, and your future.

With Purpose,

The GMOs Revealed Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you’re like most citizens of Planet Earth, you wake up every morning thinking, "How can I strengthen my immune system to fight off this deadly virus?"

(The latest news on the COVID front is that Vitamin D deficiency seems to put you at greater risk of death.)

But there seems to be an even more OMINOUS threat to your immune system emerging.

One that can compromise your immune system and put you at greater risk… not just for COVID-19…but every virus and disease out there.

What is this risk?

Exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from 5G.

In the upcoming webinar, you’ll see how a 2018 study revealed shocking insights into the dangers of EMF. The study showed that blocking exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF’s) produces significantly reduced symptoms in 90% of patients with autoimmune disease like…

Lupus
Rheumatoid arthritis
Multiple sclerosis
Sjogren's syndrome
Celiac disease

NINETY PERCENT.

Reducing exposure to EMFs strengthens your immune system…that seems inarguable.

But, as you’ll see on the webinar, blocking EMFs is about to get nearly impossible.

In fact, if the giant telecoms have their way with 5G (and it looks like they will) EMF exposure is about to go from bad to catastrophic.

Scientific American even says that "there’s no reason to believe 5G is safe"…but no one seems to be doing anything to stop it.

In fact, Elon Musk plans to pump 42,000 satellites into the sky to virtually BLANKET the Earth in intense and potentially lethal EMFs.

There’s lots of bad news when it comes to EMFs and 5G.

But, as you’ll see on the webinar, there’s some good news too.

New scientific developments have led to an EMF-blocking solution that could protect you and your family from the coming 5G disaster for 16 years!

Now, more than ever in our lifetime, we must do what we can to protect ourselves and our families from attacks on our immune system.

Watch the webinar to educate yourself to one of the greatest threats…and the greatest protection against that threat.

Click here to register for the webinar

Jonathan Otto

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterday, celebrated our moms bday. What are the chances that my brother and I bought the same card :question:...not very good chances, LOL....well, it happened :teehee:
The difference was... He signed his correctly...me not so much, LOL. I took a half of pain pill and by the time I signed it, I was feeling it
I put...Love you,
mom
Instead of
love you,
My name
I won't even get into what happen with the ice cream :rolleyes: but it was funny, too :)

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors