VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good afternoon Family :wave:
How's everyone Sunday goin?:huh:
Beautiful day here today just hot though:rolleyes:
Time to listen to some of the fine tunes posted here:)

Hi Jimi- We are still OK and healthy here- been a hot week in the 90's, but finally got much needed rain yesterday and a little cooler here the next few days. Working in my flower gardens, pulled out most of the daylilies and hostas and replaced them with deer resistant plants. Deer are always eating all my flowers and plants.
I hope all is well with you and Jean- this hot weather has been brutal, but it is summer- time to be outside as much as possible, right?

:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi- We are still OK and healthy here- been a hot week in the 90's, but finally got much needed rain yesterday and a little cooler here the next few days. Working in my flower gardens, pulled out most of the daylilies and hostas and replaced them with deer resistant plants. Deer are always eating all my flowers and plants.
I hope all is well with you and Jean- this hot weather has been brutal, but it is summer- time to be outside as much as possible, right?

:hug:
Hi Snap, glad to hear your all doin well, with this virus I worry about everyone. We were havin that nasty hot too, till yesterday, I think it was hot most everywhere in the US, Awe too bad the deer ate them they must of looked to pretty to resist. What did you put in? I remember the deer gettin them last year, pretty much cleaned you out :(
We are doin well, thank you for asking, starting to get a lot of garden goodies to put up for winter and some serious munching. Yes it's been misseriable hot this year, worst year in a while here for heat. Yes very good to get out in the sun, aka vitamin D, and fresh air. I try to get at least 4 to 6 hours of sun a day while I can.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Snap, glad to hear your all doin well, with this virus I worry about everyone. We were havin that nasty hot too, till yesterday, I think it was hot most everywhere in the US, Awe too bad the deer ate them they must of looked to pretty to resist. What did you put in? I remember the deer gettin them last year, pretty much cleaned you out :(
We are doin well, thank you for asking, starting to get a lot of garden goodies to put up for winter and some serious munching. Yes it's been misseriable hot this year, worst year in a while here for heat. Yes very good to get out in the sun, aka vitamin D, and fresh air. I try to get at least 4 to 6 hours of sun a day while I can.

I planted-
Snow in Summer
Silver Mound
Ornamental Onion- Millenium
Lavender
Red Hot Poker
Liatris
Veronica

These are all supposed to be animal resistant- so far nothing is eating them!
Yes sun and fresh air is awesome- helps keep us healthy!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Last of the cooler days today:(
Been try to get as much as i can done outside today:rolleyes: hoping to beat the heat
How's everyone doin today?:huh:, hope you are havin a good one;)
Time to listen to some tunes:)

Doing good, Jimi. But it’s so hot and humid here. Yuck. If I go to the kitchen where the AC doesn’t reach, it’s a heat wave.

Other than that, everything’s fine here. Hope you and Jean are okay, as well as your bro. Miss you! :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad to hear you are doin good, I worry about you living there in the city.

It 's gettin hot here too again, supposed to be in upper 90's, I hat that. We are doin good here, garden is givin us a work out though, thank you for asking my friend

I’m sure it’s not good in Manhattan. Luckily there’s a bridge between where I am and the city. This country is going crazy lately. I’m glad I’m away from all of it, since we.’re in between the suburbs and the city.

Hope your garden keeps thriving! (Farmer Jim. Lol) :hug::hug:

VU Sponsors