0adc5b89ba971f09d7825aff5aca529a.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was wondering where you were young lady
Thank you for wondering :hug:

Friday, I foolishly went off my diet and ate a half of a corn cob :rolleyes: , but felt alright. Saturday... I don't know if it was a combination of eating that and taking my supplements without eating anything or just taking the supplements without eating.
Anyhoo... I ended up throwing up three times Saturday night. When throwing up I did something to my neck and it made my head hurt as well. I was miserable all day Sunday. Feeling better today :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Friday, I foolishly went off my diet and ate a half of a corn cob :rolleyes: , but felt alright. Saturday... I don't know if it was a combination of eating that and taking my supplements without eating anything or just taking the supplements without eating.
Anyhoo... I ended up throwing up three times Saturday night. When throwing up I did something to my neck and it made my head hurt as well. I was miserable all day Sunday. Feeling better today :)

Oh No sorry you got sick- glad to hear you are feeling better today!

:hug:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Glad you're better.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Wow sorry to hear that, glad you are doin better:), nothing more of a bummer that being sick :(

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow sorry to hear that, glad you are doin better:), nothing more of a bummer that being sick :(
Thank you :hug:

I don't know how, but somehow :facepalm: I forgot I'm not to eat/take seeds. Well, I started to take pumpkin seeds in capsules. Actually got them for the doggies, they have no problems taking them, not so much for me :rolleyes:
This happened b4 this past weekend. After taking the pumpkin seeds for a few days, my stomach bloated out like a balloon and I felt horrible, but never threw up. Told my mom what happened, lol, that's when she reminded me of not having seeds. I just hadn't had any seeds for very very long time, it just slipped my mind :xD:
Can't say that for the corn, I knew I shouldn't eat it, but dang, I just wanted to eat some 'cause (the same as above) I hadn't eaten corn for a very long time and it smelled and looked good :rolleyes: so I said WTH ate it anyways.
Two lessons learned in a two week period. Maybe three lessons, if it was also from not eating and taking the supplements. Either way... Definitely won't forget, now, LOL.

VU Sponsors