A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ahh, i luv it when all your guys utube stuff comes up access denied...cuz hopefully skynet...oops, i mean google isnt in tow
I usually try to use the original artist tube, but when I want to post something where the artist doesn't have anything (Jimi Hendrix's estate is the worst with sharing) or I want a live version then I will use someone else's post. Also if YouTube flags something as adult only then it will only appear on YT. Never know what's gonna happen until posted here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
It turned into winter here today, in the 30's in the mornin, gonna haveta cover what crops I have left:(
I hope the day is treatin everyone well:)

May be an image of text that says 'YOU CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS BUT YOU CAN BUY CONCERT TICKETS AND THAT'S KIND OF THE SAME THING'

May be an image of text that says 'รNU 高名 SOMETIMES, MUSIC IS THE ONLY MEDICINE THE HEART AND SOUL NEED.'

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A river is time. Today's triumphs and failures are carried away in the current, yet some sink to the bottom to create the stratum of today, such as ticket stubs blown out of our hands, engagement rings thrown away in anger, coins tossed in with wishes, tears of pain and loss poured out as we stand at the bank of the river, contemplating becoming one with its current forever. The water holds and washes away our tears and our sins, sometimes even our joy. The river keeps flowing, and the new riverbed strata collect upon the old, as love, joy, pain and tears keep flowing in time.

When rivers cry

VU Sponsors