Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Peace Train- Cat Stevens
When we (my wife and I) were young, we had a cheap record player. Used it a lot. Wore out the needle but kept playing our favorite records... wore them out too. Cat Stevens was one of them. After that, I got a good turntable (that's what you call it when you finally appreciate good audio stuff) Oh... and built my own speakers.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ec5a20ff6a0a429a81dce9efe59e9898.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got my tire fixed, 35 bucks to fix a flat :facepalm:

Same place did one about 18 months ago for 15 bucks, the greed is everywhere:mad:
2c0f4684636f8fd7771819e9c2b66cb1.gif
WOW that was crazy expensive for a tire fix. But, inflation plays a role in this, too :mad:
Here, there's one place that will fix a tire for 10 bucks, or at least, that was the price last month. Who knows now, it could be that much this month. Hope not to find out!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Family :wave:
I haven't seen Wolfie for a while, I miss her, I sure hope she is just busy:(
I hope the day is treatin everyone well:)
Aww, Thank you for thinking of me :hug:
Yup, just busy. Tried to get on here than something else would happen :xD: Just like this....Last night went to bed, just about a sleep than CRASH ....my coffee cup on the floor broken in pieces. Lol, this makes it the second one they've (kitties) destroyed
Yes, these cutie pies
c4e327639684cd045df13d7b47cb85a8.jpg

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When we (my wife and I) were young, we had a cheap record player. Used it a lot. Wore out the needle but kept playing our favorite records... wore them out too. Cat Stevens was one of them. After that, I got a good turntable (that's what you call it when you finally appreciate good audio stuff) Oh... and built my own speakers.
My Guy built our speakers....they kick ass :)
He's built sound systems for tvs for my mom, brother and his parents. Sound better than store bought systems.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't have a clue (and don't understand a word) but it sure is beautiful :cool:
Agustin Lara was a tremendously popular, very successful and much loved Mexican songwriter, one of my favorites. He wrote that song, "Por Ti", and Guadalupe Pineda has done it in French on her CD "France with a Latin Flavor". Of maybe 150 songs that Agustin Lara wrote, this seems to be the only one I can't find the lyrics of, or I would translate them for you. I can tell you it's a love song, but I'm sure you could tell that.

Glad you liked it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aww, Thank you for thinking of me :hug:
Yup, just busy. Tried to get on here than something else would happen :xD: Just like this....Last night went to bed, just about a sleep than CRASH ....my coffee cup on the floor broken in pieces. Lol, this makes it the second one they've (kitties) destroyed
Yes, these cutie pies
c4e327639684cd045df13d7b47cb85a8.jpg

Awe they are so cute, funny how kitties think everything goes on the floor:giggle:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Digestion’s Role in Weight Loss [PODCAST DAY!!!]
Hey Jim,

Happy podcast day!

On this episode of Disrupt the System Podcast I speak with T.C. Hale about how you can harness the power of your digestion to release excess weight.

T.C. is extremely entertaining since his past profession was a comedian.

We cover:

• How can digestive issues restrict weight loss?
  • What other health issues can be caused by digestive problems?
  • How do you use physiology to help people find the diet that is right for them?

Listen on Spotify.

Listen on Apple Podcast.

To your health,

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How are you doin tonight my friend?
I'm having fun Jimi. I was logged out but when you're watching a thread you get emails when there is a new post, so I couldn't resist logging back in to play. Everybody deserves the chance to be a total adolescent pest, and I wasn't going to miss mine.

I'm about to log out again, because if I don't get in the shower, my neighbors might call the sanitation department over the, er, aroma.

I am going to leave with a beautiful reply on your last song though. Wait for it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm having fun Jimi. I was logged out but when you're watching a thread you get emails when there is a new post, so I couldn't resist logging back in to play. Everybody deserves the chance to be a total adolescent pest, and I wasn't going to miss mine.

I'm about to log out again, because if I don't get in the shower, my neighbors might call the sanitation department over the, er, aroma.

I am going to leave with a beautiful reply on your last song though. Wait for it.
Thank you for comin back and playin the game with me, I had a great time :bliss:

VU Sponsors