VU Patreon
2514d4ba5d215f9c796d002445656260.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This isn't a music game post. It's just that crows like to play games too:

That one is only 44 seconds. There is another 6 minute one about a crow who comes to a lady to play games all the time:

There's a video showing one that was taking a lid of some kind, stand on it and slide down a rooftop. The crow kept picking it up, take it back up and slide again and again, it was cute. I would post it, but it's been a long while ago watching it.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's a video showing one that was taking a lid of some kind, stand on it and slide down a rooftop. The crow kept picking it up, take it back up and slide again and again, it was cute. I would post it, but it's been a long while ago watching it.

Maybe this one? It's from 5 years ago.

The more we see these things captured on video in this internet era, the weaker becomes any notion that animals don't have the same kind of intelligence as humans. The stray cats have decimated the squirrel population on my block, but when we had a robust squirrel population, every time I walked outside some of them would stop what they were doing and make eye contact with me for a few seconds. One time when I went for a walk a little young one came down a tree to look at me, "hi", then scampered back up. When I returned from the walk, the same one came back down again, "bye".

They'll stop digging when you come along, because they don't want you to know where they're hiding a nut. Then when you get indoors and look out the window, you'll see they have resumed digging.

I like the little baby critter you posted today.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Adventure Of A Lifetime

The Art of Love
-James Baldwin

James Baldwin was an American writer who had the misfortune to be both black and gay in mid-20th century America. Ultimately he said that as much as he loved his country, he had to give up on ever having that love returned. He moved to France relatively late in his life, where he met musicians David Lynx and Pierre Van Dormael, who convinced him the time was ripe to record his poetry. Langston Hughes had already enjoyed success with his recorded poetry, and the so called "beat generation" seemed to create an open frontier for spoken word, the music of civil rights and wrongs, and big ideas. "A Lover's Question" was Baldwin's full length release. I have it, love it, the music arrangements, the sincerity and poignancy, "You don't know how desperately I hoped that you would grow, not so much to love me as to know that what you do to me, you do to you."

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
I am gonna haveta start gettin here earlier so I don't miss everyone;)
I'm always glad to get in when everybody's here, especially the music game crew, but I have noticed there is no rhyme or reason or reliability as to when people will be around. Sometimes they're showing up late night when you're gone for the day, or early morning before I'm here, or whenever.

How are you today, friend?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm always glad to get in when everybody's here, especially the music game crew, but I have noticed there is no rhyme or reason or reliability as to when people will be around. Sometimes they're showing up late night when you're gone for the day, or early morning before I'm here, or whenever.

I am feelin better, thank you for asking my friend:hug:
How are you doin today? Did the ice storm miss you, I hope?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Guilty! :giggle:

Being a road warrior and a morning person that adds to me being all over the place. When home in Cali I'll sometimes post right before going to bed. During the day I'm usually busy with work or honey do's, ie more work...

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guilty! :giggle:

Being a road warrior and a morning person that adds to me being all over the place. When home in Cali I'll sometimes post right before going to bed. During the day I'm usually busy with work or honey do's, ie more work...
Gosh, that wasn't to say anybody is gulty of anything. We're all over the country in different time zones, with different work loads, schedules and responsibilities. Cali is three hours earlier than NY, and I'm in the middle here in TX. I think Jimi is in the same time zone as I am.

I have always enjoyed this unique phenomenon of online forums. To me, anyway, it still seems new and novel; hard to believe there are grown kids who never knew life without any online presence. Because I have a big mouth that gets me in trouble, I used to love getting into political brawls online, where you can think through what you're going to say before you chop someone off at the knees and run away laughing. That was until I realized there are no longer any real debates, nor any real choices on the American political landscape, so it was no longer fun. Now I'm just enjoying this group for the fun and friendship, and honestly I think games are good for our cognitive skills at any age.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gosh, that wasn't to say anybody is gulty of anything. We're all over the country in different time zones, with different work loads, schedules and responsibilities. Cali is three hours earlier than NY, and I'm in the middle here in TX. I think Jimi is in the same time zone as I am.
I have a weird sense of humor at times, well, I guess all the time... :giggle:

I wasn't taking anything you said as being critical, just a statement of truth. I am all over the place as to the times I post, just like I'm all over the place as far as what time zone I may be in. Just call me the time traveler...

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Do you remember his name?
Of course I do- It's Tiny Tim- lol!
We saw him on our favorite TV show- Laugh-In, playing his Uke and singing Tip Toe Through The Tulips- so funny!
Laugh - In is the reason my Dad splurged and we finally got a color TV- he had to see all those beautiful go-go girls like Goldie Hawn in full color- lol
P.S. we loved and all watched the Ed Sullivan Show together every Sunday Night-

VU Sponsors