Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Bliss how are you doin on this beautiful day my friend?
Well it responds to your question and your latest song post: I'm mad. I'm recommending nobody ever contact one of those tax help organizations because they cost you money, run you around the block, and in the end, do nothing helpful. When you protest paying all that money to get your ridiculous taxes reduced, they treat you like a pest, no longer a customer.

DON'T DO IT. Just pay the ridiculous taxes and eat less.

Thank you for asking though.

How are you today? Still enjoying the hot tea? I see on the news that Punxatawny Phil saw his shadow, so we're looking at six more weeks of winter. We like that here in south Texas. Up there where you are, not so much I'm sure.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well it responds to your question and your latest song post: I'm mad. I'm recommending nobody ever contact one of those tax help organizations because they cost you money, run you around the block, and in the end, do nothing helpful. When you protest paying all that money to get your ridiculous taxes reduced, they treat you like a pest, no longer a customer.

DON'T DO IT. Just pay the ridiculous taxes and eat less.

Thank you for asking though.

How are you today? Still enjoying the hot tea? I see on the news that Punxatawny Phil saw his shadow, so we're looking at six more weeks of winter. We like that here in south Texas. Up there where you are, not so much I'm sure.
Sorry I got hi-jacked into helpin a sis-in-law with a plumbin problem :rolleyes:
Everyone in my family thinks I am a plumber or something:facepalm: but I like bein able to help.
I know what you mean about those tax places, crooks aren't they;)
Woops hope nobody here is in that line of business:huh:

I am doin pretty good today, it felt good to get out and help someone today:bliss:. That always makes my day better. A cup of tea doesn't last me long but I drink them all day and night, I love herbal teas almost as much as coffeeo_O. I bet winter is a nice break from all that heat down there, I have liked warmer the last few years now that I don't go out and do much in the winter anymore, sols all my toys. I really miss it though. Thank you for askin my friend:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Let-It-Snow-Good-Morning-wg0180898.gif

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Havin a cold wave here today, was 2 when I woke up it's 11 now
It was 7F this morning , now down to 3F and supposed to go -5F super cold day, windy and have had white out conditions all day, glad I am staying home!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Snap how are you doin today my friend. Been lucky here single digits but no below zero this time
I am doing OK- still trying to get thru Estate stuff, went with my Dad to finally get his Will done- don't want to go thru this stuff again. Funeral will be in April, just bought the places in the mausoleum for Clif and the whole family. Yes can't complain too much about the weather- been pretty tame for us up North.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am doing OK- still trying to get thru Estate stuff, went with my Dad to finally get his Will done- don't want to go thru this stuff again. Funeral will be in April, just bought the places in the mausoleum for Clif and the whole family. Yes can't complain too much about the weather- been pretty tame for us up North.
Yes all that estate stuff is a real nightmare, they make everything so technical :facepalm: It's actually been a very mild winter here so far, (knock on wood) and they say we're gonna get a warm up to the 40's in a couple days:bliss:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last trip to Tampa is finished. Engineering dumped a last collection of logs from 12 sites late in the day yesterday. It takes at least an hour to collect the data I need and then plan out the route. I got 9 done before it got too dark to work. I didn't get back to the hotel until 7PM, grrr...

Anyway home now and next week, then off to TX for a while.

VU Sponsors