A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
In for a break from the garden:rolleyes:
I hope everyone is havin a great day:)

Happy Birthday to Mick Fleetwood
Happy 75th birthday today to Mick Fleetwood who was born on 6/24/47. As the co-founder of Fleetwood Mac and a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee, Fleetwood along with fellow band namesake John McVie, has appeared on every album in the band’s history and helped spearhead the many band roster moves, inviting Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks into the fold in 1975.

May be an image of 1 person, standing, playing a musical instrument and indoor

May be an image of cat and text that says 'THAT MOMENT WHEN THE MUSIC YOU LISTENED TO IN HIGH SCHOOL IS BEING PLAYED ON THE OLDIES STATION'

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi , and @SnapDragon NY
Thank you :hug: for being concerned. It's been so crazy busy around here, but I'm good :) .
Mamma, babies, Duke and home is keeping me on my toes..... I'm tired.
Yesterday, I was on here twice trying to post, but Duke had other plans for me. He's asleep right now, lol.
Trying to train kitties to use litter box while they are outside, it's quite a chore, lol. Plus, trying to get them to know the inside of the home and get use to the doggies, it's a whole other thing in itself. Just so they will be ready to be inside kitties....not outside kitties for, hopefully, when they will go to good homes. My brother and nephew will be, hopefully, taking Tickle :) (Grey color)
b355b316afb005a10d807283ea152066.jpg

Allo little kitties. Waiter, bring breakfast. I'll have a bowl of kitties on the side, just like that one, but not to eat, just on the table. Instead of a bowl of roses and daisies, a little bowl of kittens like that one.

VU Sponsors