Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It really was, I wish I could post a picture but I can't figure out how to shrink them with 11, I used to do it in paint

You should have a free photos app in Windows 11. There is a window icon in the lower left of your screen, and on the resulting screen scroll down to where it says "photos".

That's all I can offer, since I still use paint in windows 10. Maybe someone else knows more.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They sure do, have you tasted Bubby"s?

No because it's dang expensive.

As a kid I couldn't get enough dill pickles, sour pickles, sour kraut and all that. Now I like sweet pickled jalapenos, sweet gherkins, bread & butter pickle chips. I do eat sauerkraut because it's good for you, but I make it into mild kiimchee. The HEB organic raw sauerkraut is less than 5.00 a pound. For sweet pickles I buy the local brand Wickles Pickles.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No because it's dang expensive.

As a kid I couldn't get enough dill pickles, sour pickles, sour kraut and all that. Now I like sweet pickled jalapenos, sweet gherkins, bread & butter pickle chips. I do eat sauerkraut because it's good for you, but I make it into mild kiimchee. The HEB organic raw sauerkraut is less than 5.00 a pound. For sweet pickles I buy the local brand Wickles Pickles.
Glad you eat kraut, some day I'll learn to spell :facepalm: ,Where do you get the H&B, I have never seen it around here. Yes Bubby's is outragiously expensive but it was on sale for 5.99 so I get several at a time.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad you eat kraut, some day I'll learn to spell :facepalm: ,Where do you get the H&B, I have never seen it around here. Yes Bubby's is outragiously expensive but it was on sale for 5.99 so I get several at a time.
HEB is the grocery store line that predominates in South Texas and has penetrated a lot of Mexico in the last 15 years or so. They seemed to stop after that. They're not even in Dallas.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, I hope you'll keep getting better and we'll see you back here tomorrow. I missed you when you were down.

I have to log out now. I worked like a slave today, and I want to clean up the kitchen and get a hot shower.

Howling wolf
-Phoebe Kildeer & the Shift

Thank you my Friend, still feelin fairly good, I was just gonna say I need to lay down a bit.
Thank you for playing I had a great time

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Still feelin green under the gills but still better than Sun/Mon though:(
Still have the head fog too, it sux:crazy:
I hope everyone is having a great day:)

May be a cartoon of text

VU Sponsors