Become a Patron!
im just looking to get some input. I want to purchase a unregulated box mod , any recommendations ? I have a wismec rx 200 on a smok tsv4 and a temple 30mm. I've built coils around .1-.5 . Also I have a rig v2 mod with a mini Buddha rda running stainless . I would consider my self a cloud chaser . I'm using safe mxjo's and lg brownies.
any recommendations on what box mod
to buy ? Thank you and vape on:)

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ive had a good time with the cherrybomber... but so far my top mech is the noisy cricket which is a series mech... if you build a .4 or .5 itll feel like .2 or .25 since it throws double the volts at it...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I heard bad reviews of cherrybombers and noisy cricket is great but you can't go below .15 I think correct me if I'm wrong. Since I can go down to .1 with my rx200 I want something that can go down to .1 or even lower. After this I'm done with buys the trio will be perfect so I want to get something that satisfies my cloud chasing needs.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Noisy cricket you dont wanna go down more than .25.... really .3 is a really hot vape... .15 would be like burning your guts up.. plus its not safe.
Maybe someone else can chime in with more experience on unregulated mods i really only know about mechs.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm diggin the noisy cricket. Fused Claptons 4/5 wrap ohms out at about .35 and it kicks out a nice hot vape. I wrapped up some .20 ohm coils and honestly it's useless with that much wattage; it literally burns more juice than vapes. It gives me better battery life than the old days of running single battery tubes with .09 - 1.0 ohm coils. Plus you can't beat $18bucks for a great little pocketable vape rocket.

I hear you man ! I got fused claptons on my temple RDA . Ohms to .25 I love it ! But I wanted to get a unregulated mod box and use that. My rig v2 is pretty good at keeping up. Any advices on a good unregulated box mod?

I hear you man ! I got fused claptons on my temple RDA . Ohms to .25 I love it ! But I wanted to get a unregulated mod box and use that. My rig v2 is pretty good at keeping up. Any advices on a good unregulated box mod?

I have one of these.
https://www.bcboxmods.com/product/dual-18650-switch-box-mod/?age-verified=dad68254c2

When I bought a year ago they MUCH more expensive... Times a change. Price is reasonable, and they're build quality is really good. Various options available, parallel or series, or both in the switch box. That's the one I got, so I can build super low, or go with a series build depending on how I feel :)

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the Cigreen ABS clear plastic box mod. No frills and dirt cheap and hits hard. I had the cricket and traded it away. Too hot a vape and I like to build low ohm - cricket really should be no lower than .4 ohm. I'm now trying to trade for the phantom box mod. I like simple dual 18650 box mods in parallel and there are a lot of good cheap ones.

VU Sponsors