ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was scrolling and scrolling then all of a sudden
25mm all BLACK VCMT IN MY FACE
fuck everything else
PAYMENT SENT

And a coil master bag, perfect for traveling..

VAPE IT

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I swore I was done... but... Theorem on it's way. Just couldn't pass up the sale on something that I knew I'd probably pull the trigger on eventually. That and 6 more 25rs, ok I'm done, someone steal my credit card! :gaah:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I swore I was done... but... Theorem on it's way. Just couldn't pass up the sale on something that I knew I'd probably pull the trigger on eventually. That and 6 more 25rs, ok I'm done, someone steal my credit card! :gaah:

No kidding, I shouldn't have bought anything. I'm a total sucker for a good sale.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up, you can get a SS Alleria for $20 on Cigabuy right now. Ive already got 2 black ones, but am seriously considering getting another in SS.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its the Authentic V2 pretty sure. 100% its Authentic, but pretty sure its the V2...did they ever even release the V1 publicly?

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Its the Authentic V2 pretty sure. 100% its Authentic, but pretty sure its the V2...did they ever even release the V1 publicly?
Idk if the version I originally got is technically the v1, but I was referring to the machining upgrade they did.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stay away from cigabuy

VAPE IT
Why is that? I have ordered from them before and never had a problem.

I saw that deal on the alleria and almost got another. Only reason I didn't is because it isn't the v2.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is that? I have ordered from them before and never had a problem.

I saw that deal on the alleria and almost got another. Only reason I didn't is because it isn't the v2.

They sell crap

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still waiting for my replacement drip tip from STS

VAPE IT

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF? I cut the nic.to 2mg/ml from 6mg/ml. I just took 4 pulls from the Alleria and I'm getting buzzed. That would not be a bad thing if I were at home. :zombie:
Yeah man, the alleria did the same to me at first. It tasted nic levels the same way my original aromamizer did. Only two tanks to ever do that. I love that first couple hits come lunch time when I haven't vaped since the drive in.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They sell crap
Really? I can't remember what I bought from them but I haven't had problems with them. Sucks toy had problems worn them. Those guys throw some good sales out there too. Had the avocado for $20. The Griffin 25 for $26. I have seen a lot that they make me want to spend the $$$ but I am trying to be good! Waiting for the hohm slice to drop and some reviews/comparisons of some of the flavor tanks out/coming out.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? I can't remember what I bought from them but I haven't had problems with them. Sucks toy had problems worn them. Those guys throw some good sales out there too. Had the avocado for $20. The Griffin 25 for $26. I have seen a lot that they make me want to spend the $$$ but I am trying to be good! Waiting for the hohm slice to drop and some reviews/comparisons of some of the flavor tanks out/coming out.

I only buy from
Cvapor and sourcemore
2 weeks shipping from origin but fucking
USPS customs hold it for like 10-15 fucking days
Smh
GEARBEST
Cigabuy
Are on my block list...
But is up to you bro... I'm just saying

Dampfsucht

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just got notice earlier today that my replacement chimney glass has been shipped from STS. Excellent customer service. I asked Robert, "Roxy has been working on a new tank with Augvape hopefully coming out in a few weeks. Wondering if you'll have it available when ready". His reply: "For sure when it's ready"

Bring it.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just got notice earlier today that my replacement chimney glass has been shipped from STS. Excellent customer service. I asked Robert, "Roxy has been working on a new tank with Augvape hopefully coming out in a few weeks. Wondering if you'll have it available when ready". His reply: "For sure when it's ready"

Bring it.

Nice to hear :)

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only buy from
Cvapor and sourcemore
2 weeks shipping from origin but fucking
USPS customs hold it for like 10-15 fucking days
Smh
GEARBEST
Cigabuy
Are on my block list...
But is up to you bro... I'm just saying

Yeah, I ordered from Gearbest once... they aren't worth the sale prices they post!

I buy mainly from 3fvape, FastTech, VaporBeast, Eciggity, Ecig.com, Subtank Supply, and I think that is about it. Well Liionwholesale for my batteries. I just can never pull the trigger on batteries unless it is from them. That and I love the free dual 18650 case you get with every order. Also, being in Ohio, I get my batteries in 2-3 days with the cheapest shipping option.

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VCMT

VAPE IT
The new version that is coming out or original. Have the all black v1, performance / everything is great. Wish it had juice control and no matter how I wick it get small leak under tank via airflow control, but never actually see it leak.
I was scrolling and scrolling then all of a sudden
25mm all BLACK VCMT IN MY FACE
fuck everything else
PAYMENT SENT

And a coil master bag, perfect for traveling..

VAPE IT

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning ALLERIA fans
So last night I got my replacement DT/JFC, I decided to do a fused CLAPTONS for the ALLERIA
This what came out with
2x26g
34/g
All NICHROME 4wraps 2.5 ID
.08 ohms
91e9e88a8d860709efafc93c8ed26250.jpg

I did have the energy to coil last night
Thanks to my friend VODKA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F

fckaugust8th

Check with friend aspirin this morning, and then straighten your coils:wait:
It seems FT will have a Alleria look-alike. ....imitation is the highest form of flattery after all.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get HO with cheap vodka bro
I'm good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check with friend aspirin this morning, and then straighten your coils:wait:
It seems FT will have a Alleria look-alike. ....imitation is the highest form of flattery after all.
Where can I buy those flatters? What do they call them?

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You know. I actually looked at these about a week ago. And it looks fairly cool, I like the design. But there's just something about it that makes me leery of it, and I can't put my finger on it. Vaping intuition or something haha. Who knows, maybe it's a good tank too..

Ack, it wasn't a week ago..I just looked at the page and it was posted 5 days ago..I need to get more sleep..

F

fckaugust8th

So, this evening I stopped at my local B&M vape shop. I so happened to have my Alleria with me. At 0.18 ohms I was vaping ir in TC. A nice fellow was saying something about the Griffin and I jumped in. ...I told them I will put my tank against the griffin any day. Long story short, I switched to power mode, upped wattage to 125, took a long pull. I let them try it and they were blown away:giggle: I told them the Bores is better, but I didn't have it with me. Subtank supply should be getting a few orders by tomorrow.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tried going back to my Griffin a few times from the Alleria, but the flavor just isn't there and the smoothness of the vape on the Alleria is just so much better. The Alleria is more dense and flavorful for me when it goes between the Griffin and Alleria. Waiting to see how the Griffin is once I get the notch coils in and run it in TC mode. See if I can breathe some love back into myself for using it as a backup tank again!

F

fckaugust8th

I have tried going back to my Griffin a few times from the Alleria
I had a Griffin for about 4 days....I traded that sucker to someone who really likes them, I'll stick with the Alleria. I'm hoping to have a little time on Friday evening and take the Boreas at my fav. BM vape shop.:vino:There is one guy there who thinks the Griffin is the end all, be all of rtas! I kinda feel sorry for him, it is sad when your dreams get blown away and vanish in a plume of....vapor!

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, that boy is smokin something other than juice if he thinks the Griffin is the end all. If he thinks that, I want to see his build and setup! I loved my Griffin like there was no tomorrow. Then I got my Alleria and since then... like I said, I have used my Griffin as a back up and very sad when I have to switch over to it. Just not the same at all!

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a Griffin for about 4 days....I traded that sucker to someone who really likes them, I'll stick with the Alleria. I'm hoping to have a little time on Friday evening and take the Boreas at my fav. BM vape shop.:vino:There is one guy there who thinks the Griffin is the end all, be all of rtas! I kinda feel sorry for him, it is sad when your dreams get blown away and vanish in a plume of....vapor!

I will be selling mine off soon I feel. The only reason I like it more than my v1 Aromamizer is the size of coil I can shove in it. I still think the flavor is better in that old Aromamizer. I have thought about getting a Aromamizer v2 but after seeing of of the other tanks out like the Conqueror and Billow v3 and such, I am trying to figure out which tank to go with. Something with a bit more tank to it and with crazy NOM NOM NOM flavor!

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you check out the Boreas?...Alleria's big brother:cheers: As an old man I used to know used to say, My, oh My,...it sho em good!

Yes, I have been waiting for them to go on a good sale. I got pissed when I bought my Alleria for full price from Subtank Supply and then a week later they were everywhere on sale for $20.

I also heard that the flavor on the Boreas is good, but not like the Alleria or so on. I have been trying to find one locally to try out if possible before dropping that loot. I have a new born at the house and vape budget is cut way down right now. So I can't just shoot from the hip at the moment.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes, I have been waiting for them to go on a good sale. I got pissed when I bought my Alleria for full price from Subtank Supply and then a week later they were everywhere on sale for $20.

I also heard that the flavor on the Boreas is good, but not like the Alleria or so on. I have been trying to find one locally to try out if possible before dropping that loot. I have a new born at the house and vape budget is cut way down right now. So I can't just shoot from the hip at the moment.

3fvape is around $32 if you don't mind the wait from China. But, code TENOFF will make it $36 from Subtank Supply, and shipping is included for US buyers.

VU Sponsors