Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's better than being stalked by a googling monster...

This is true....

639px-Cthulhu_rising_by_somniturne1.jpg

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ya think google reads your email? damn right they do. i got a notification with fishee's skunk story, and the following ad was on my gmail page:

Dog Got Skunked? - www.skunkmasters.com - We will come to your home now! On Demand Relief 24/7

ffs.
Oh yeah! Similar thing happened to the wife recently where she started getting very targeted emails and text msgs after using "Okay Google" to browse the interwebs.

Damn Google! <skakes fist>

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah! Similar thing happened to the wife recently where she started getting very targeted emails and text msgs after using "Okay Google" to browse the interwebs.

Damn Google! <skakes fist>

there is no privacy online. that's why i refuse to use facebook. i signed up for it several years ago, and immediately it invaded my email contact list and sent invites to everyone on it. if i had wanted to invite ppl, i am capable of doing it myself! i quit within 1 day.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why i use multiple email accounts. The 1 personal and 1 business i check. The others are what i use to sign up for things. Never even check them unless it's to confirm something. Eventually i forget the logins and start a new 1.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's why i use multiple email accounts. The 1 personal and 1 business i check. The others are what i use to sign up for things. Never even check them unless it's to confirm something. Eventually i forget the logins and start a new 1.

Same here. Gmail is my in-between account for things I care about but aren't sensitive.

I have a reseller server I can use to create as many email accounts as I wish...and delete them afterwards.

Or, just use disposable email for dumb web shit: https://encrypted.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&site=&q=disposable+email

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i suppose i should take more precautions like that, but i am vapid. probably get murdered and dumped in ravine some day. :p

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
promised toy boy i would use
<--this avatar next, so here it is.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there is no privacy online. that's why i refuse to use facebook. i signed up for it several years ago, and immediately it invaded my email contact list and sent invites to everyone on it. if i had wanted to invite ppl, i am capable of doing it myself! i quit within 1 day.
that's what happens when you don't look at the message that says "click if you'd like us to access your contacts and email every friggin one of them"

Hi Chris,

Well that is cool...thanks.

I was indeed looking to get a box-style VV/VW mod, but I ended up buying a MVP v2. So, kinda tapped out on the shiny funds and don't have much of anything I'd want to trade.

Appreciate the offer though. :)
aaa its all good. chowder had you in mind when i wanted to trade it to someone in town. i might have it for a while. so let me know later on if you still want it. i might still have it laying around

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and my vapes.com order came in
I got an ego suction cup thingie so they won't fall over on my end table constantly,
a panda drip tip, and they gave me a free sticker and sample o juice.
would prefer my mvp but for now this'll have to tide me over
i remember in the past they send sweets with your order. cloud9vaping still does that (well, they send one toffee)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
figured out why my mvp2 got returned to sender, apparently it was 13 oz and they weighed it at 12 oz and owed an additional 20 cents in postage. WTF usps

I find it hard to believe the USPS messed up the weighing. More likely, some idiot weighed it wrong and calculated the postage accordingly.

Who did you buy it from?
I got mine from VapingTown2013, they are a good seller.

Lesson: c0ff, don't weigh your shit on the druggie scales that are set to short peeps, yo...lol

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I find it hard to believe the USPS messed up the weighing. More likely, some idiot weighed it wrong and calculated the postage accordingly.

Who did you buy it from?

Lesson: c0ff, don't weigh shit on the druggie scales, yo...lol

that's where i get mine .....free shipping too :)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Who did you buy it from?

Lesson: c0ff, don't weigh your shit on the druggie scales that are set to short peeps, yo...lol

rofl that's the same person I got mine from

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay, my Mora is being shipped now too. :)
Not in a hurry for the Coleman lantern filler cap gaskets, so no biggie there.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wtr. i'm going to cook my dinner. bought some new running shoes today, so gonna have a really good meal tonight ready for a long run tmrw. see yalls ltrs

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok the fuck long goat story.

a friend of mine and i were on a trail when we came upon an old barn. there was a goat chained to a post and being an animal lover, i wanted to pet him. so i approached him, and when i got within a couple feet of him, he put his head down and started to charge toward me. i turned around really fast and tried to run, but tripped over my own feet.

as i was bent over attempting to stand up, the goats horns caught me square in the buttocks, knocking me flat. my friend was now in hysterics at my plight. i was not so amused. i managed to crawl out of the goat's range of attack, but the damage had already been inflicted. i limped my wounded bum back home, where i examined the damages.

WARNING: BARE ASS

View attachment 4828

ok it wasn't that fuck long. seemed longer :p
BullsEYE! Nice shot Mr Billygoat, nothing like color matched hair and ass...chuckles and run off to the farm...hey pisst Mr Billy, do you give target lessons, this could be a fun new hobby or maybe a new franchise...ButtHeads R Us. Ahhh Livin The Dream.:cool:

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know her?

050-347-007.jpg
This is what happens when I leave my head laying around and forget to attach it when I get up in the morning. Some jackass takes my pic and posts it everywhere!

Reactions: Ace

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IDK, I think ladies can use Anolon as well. ;-)

Culinary weaponry you mean?

When my brother was living here, I made him cook 2 days a week. At least one of those days he made what he called "A one dish skillet meal with blahblahblah". Of course being the irritating little sis, I said "Oh. You mean Man Pan?". Looked just like yours. :p

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i'm sure you mean that in the nicest way possible, right? ;)

We'll sure like I said that Avatar is an exact
Representation is the craziest meanest teacher I have ever had.
But it has nothing to do with you as the person Kelli .)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. I've had a v2 for a couple months and it's always among the mods that leave the house with me each day.
I usually run either a Protank 3 mini or a carto tank on it
Does the job just fine :)
And it reads 1.6 ohm coils without a problem but I haven't tried anything lower.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same here. I've had a v2 for a couple months and it's always among the mods that leave the house with me each day.
I usually run either a Protank 3 mini or a carto tank on it
Does the job just fine :)

Yuppers.

I've tried a few toppers on it and all seems to be handled nicely.
Currently, I have my V12 RDA @ 1.4Ω on it at 10W. Just like had done before with my SVD, and it's chugging along fine. :)

VU Sponsors