Can't see your pic :(

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd be paying attention just to understand what you were saying. lol I don't know what it is, sometimes I can not understand some Scottish people. Robert Carlyle (The Full Monty, Train Spotting, etc.) for instance- I get one word in three. Maybe.
Glaswegian and Aberdonian accents are quite unintelligible. I'm frae north of Inverness and we pretty much sound like the Northern Irish. I used to speak quite fast, and used a great deal of local vernacular....so I got my share of "What? Say again?".

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had to take my puppergirl to the vet today. She takes meds so has to get blood tests, plus she's got some growths I wanted the vet to look at. I told *three* people and wrote it on the sign in sheet that she needed her nails clipped. So the growths are just harmless cysts, her liver enzyme is a bit elevated but no biggie. A gabillion $ later...we get home and I notice they didn't cut her farkking nails.
crazy.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to take my puppergirl to the vet today. She takes meds so has to get blood tests, plus she's got some growths I wanted the vet to look at. I told *three* people and wrote it on the sign in sheet that she needed her nails clipped. So the growths are just harmless cysts, her liver enzyme is a bit elevated but no biggie. A gabillion $ later...we get home and I notice they didn't cut her farkking nails.
crazy.gif
That sounds identical to what I have to do with Jazzy, she now has 3 growths and they check her liver counts every month because of her Lupus

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glaswegian and Aberdonian accents are quite unintelligible. I'm frae north of Inverness and we pretty much sound like the Northern Irish. I used to speak quite fast, and used a great deal of local vernacular....so I got my share of "What? Say again?".
Oh, OK. I can understand the Irish...at least when they're pretty sober still. Wait. That didn't sound right. Not saying that all the Irish drink, but the ones that do that I was talking to get harder to understand the more they drink. Or something. I think I'll go step in the hole I just dug. lol

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sounds identical to what I have to do with Jazzy, she now has 3 growths and they check her liver counts every month because of her Lupus
Are her growths harmless? I hope! Lula has thyroid and hip issues. She's a big huge 12 1/2 year old so something is going right. (knock on wood)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rear Diff is some crackin juice.......just sayin.
Orchid built to .2ohms and vaping at 75 watts brings forth the best pumpkin latte EVER.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are her growths harmless? I hope! Lula has thyroid and hip issues. She's a big huge 12 1/2 year old so something is going right. (knock on wood)
He (vet) thinks not but suggested if more than 3 to remove them, she goes back in November I plan on asking.

Lamont Cranston

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd be paying attention just to understand what you were saying. lol I don't know what it is, sometimes I can not understand some Scottish people. Robert Carlyle (The Full Monty, Train Spotting, etc.) for instance- I get one word in three. Maybe.

I dunno...but I like your avi...cool!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I will have many intrigueing and insightful things to say once I have done the brekkie/tea ritual. Till then......"yawn".

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hooray for jury duty! I've been sitting in the selection room for 90 minutes now, and have had to switch seats once. No word on when or if we will actually do anything.
Epic.
I just noticed...even if you were EST, you had to be there by 8:30am at the latest. Wha?!?!? I guess that's one thing I had going for me. We didn't have to show up until 10am. Good luck with all that.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Page Not Found.... ?

Oh weird, maybe you have to be logged into facebook? Basically a juice company ignored me, so I gave them a 1 star rating on their page.

They replied to that and asked:
May I ask why 1 star rating?

I wrote:
I sent you an email asking if you could do 90VG 'cos I have a PG intolerance, you answered quickly that you don't make that.
I replied and said ok, I'll try the 30/70 then.
Ordered.
Order arrived, oops I ordered 70/30.
Wrote you, and said wow I guess I'm pretty dumb.
No reply. Well over a week ago now.

There's no way I can vape this.

But really, you couldn't remember an email convo that happened 5 mins before my order came thru?
OR even just reply, "Yep, you're dumb alright!"
That woulda been acceptable, honestly.

Completely ignoring me, not so much.

VU Sponsors