Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh weird, maybe you have to be logged into facebook? Basically a juice company ignored me, so I gave them a 1 star rating on their page.

They replied to that and asked:
May I ask why 1 star rating?

I wrote:
I sent you an email asking if you could do 90VG 'cos I have a PG intolerance, you answered quickly that you don't make that.
I replied and said ok, I'll try the 30/70 then.
Ordered.
Order arrived, oops I ordered 70/30.
Wrote you, and said wow I guess I'm pretty dumb.
No reply. Well over a week ago now.

There's no way I can vape this.

But really, you couldn't remember an email convo that happened 5 mins before my order came thru?
OR even just reply, "Yep, you're dumb alright!"
That woulda been acceptable, honestly.

Completely ignoring me, not so much.
Fuckers

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@m3rma1d , haven't you been giving them a lot of nice, free pub in that thread you started a while back?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@m3rma1d , haven't you been giving them a lot of nice, free pub in that thread you started a while back?

What are you talking about? I never started a thread about Toxic Angel!

The vendors I love and start threads about would NEVER pull any kinda fuckery like this.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What are you talking about? I never started a thread about Toxic Angel!

The vendors I love and start threads about would NEVER pull any kinda fuckery like this.
Never mind, I remembered the wrong company name ... sorry!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I deal with unreasonable customers all day long, I certainly don't wanna BE one.

If there was no resolution, fine--JUST SAY THAT. Don't completely ignore me, that's fucking rude.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you even sure you ordered 70/30 and not 30/70 and they fucked up?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotta run and get some new tires.. Friggin Kuhmos that came OEM and suppose to have 60k mile warranty are completely bald at 39k miles... Gonna cost me just short of $600 to get some installed at Tire Rack.. :(

Thank God for them though.. Everyone else around here were $200-$300 more for the exact same tires. I even called one guy who said they will beat any price and when he wanted close to a grand, I told him about Tire Rack's quote and he told me 'We dont match Tire Rack'.. What??? :eek: So much for 'beat any price' :rolleyes:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you even sure you ordered 70/30 and not 30/70 and they fucked up?

Nope I checked as soon as it arrived--I fucked up, and I own that part.

But ffs, we had JUST (I mean, minuted before I submitted the order) emailed about it and I said I'd be going with 30/70.... They didn't catch that? And then, just ignore me?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
someone please stop me from going back to that ebola thread. i think i might get banned if i do. if people were as reactionary to the REAL problems we have, things might improve in this world.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
someone please stop me from going back to that ebola thread. i think i might get banned if i do. if people were as reactionary to the REAL problems we have, things might improve in this world.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gotta run and get some new tires.. Friggin Kuhmos that came OEM and suppose to have 60k mile warranty are completely bald at 39k miles... Gonna cost me just short of $600 to get some installed at Tire Rack.. :(

Thank God for them though.. Everyone else around here were $200-$300 more for the exact same tires. I even called one guy who said they will beat any price and when he wanted close to a grand, I told him about Tire Rack's quote and he told me 'We dont match Tire Rack'.. What??? :eek: So much for 'beat any price' :rolleyes:

I wish my tires are close to $600 each

Lamont Cranston

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

What did you get for $600? :eek:

I had to get snowtires, local dealer wanted $400 for Winterforce, got them from Tire Buyer for $219 with free shipping, and $60 to install.

Lamont Cranston

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I gotta wear all that gear to VAPE?!?!

Forget it...

One of our guitar players went to the ER the other day. He had a fever and was vomiting. We have NO cases of ebola in this area, but he is now sitting in a private room in the hospital in Quarantine for the next 9 days...:eek:

After Dallas they are NOT taking chances!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
let the over reacting begin.
over_react_smiley.gif

i swear some people just love to get caught up in the drama of a potential crisis, no matter how obscure the chances of it really happening are. it's almost like they really DO want it to happen!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What did you get for $600? :eek:

I had to get snowtires, local dealer wanted $400 for Winterforce, got them from Tire Buyer for $219 with free shipping, and $60 to install.
Each? I got the Firestone Destination LE2.. $122 each plus $20 each to Road Force Balance and install..

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's a tough thread, I try to stay light hearted and funny if I post in there;)

i can't tell if smokie is serious or if he is just trying to stir the pot and fan the flames. regardless, my buttons were pushed and that's when i get in trouble. :p

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I had a meh experience with a company I won some juice from on reddit for the same reasons. I didn't get response from emails for a week or two, forget how long. I was getting ready to flame them when I finally got a response and traded a few emails back and forth on one day.

I figured everything was resolved with my request, waited 2 weeks without word or items, emailed, no response.

I didn't want to keep nagging about free crap, waited another week, emailed one more time before flaming, got a reply back that the person had been out sick or something. Finally got my juice, though it was still missing something I'd won. Since the juice was what I mainly wanted, and again this was all free, I'll just leave it at that, no need to bother with it. I won't name them since hey, they gave me free stuff, but I'd certainly never purchase anything from them given my experience. I would have called them out on Reddit though if they ended up just totally ignoring me.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, happy brunch-time folks. :)

Funny thing, when I had that landline outage a couple days ago, I''d emailed my Telco/ISP and told them.
Yesterday, they finally emailed back and said they'd send out a repair truck to check things. By then it was working again, so I emailed back and said so. Support then emailed AGAIN and OK, thanks, we'll cancel the truck.

Well this morning, I get a garbled call from a Telco guy saying he was outside and working on it because apparently I had a "crossed line". Huh, how is that even possible when everything is underground fiber up the bigazz NID on the outside wall???

So, just as I was gonna do 19 MS updates on one comp and 18 on another everything goes dead....SMH....

Obviously, it's all working again now, they didn't bother to call back and say they were finished either...I had to manually reboot the router so it'd train properly again. I really wish I had more ISP options here, but the other option is Comcast...fuck that running away.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grain of salt, Kelli, That's how folks survive on the forums, I understand what you mean. We all have different personalities that's for sure, I hugs ya:)

Hi Caff Your brunch sounded good!!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't try this at home kids.... ;)

Ever have an aerosol can of stuff that runs out of propellant before the goods do? I had that today with a can of air freshener..like 1/8 left and no gas.

So, I made really sure the can was devoid of pressure, then did this:

nhGlPPBl.jpg

My very sharp kitchen shears worked nicely.
Poured the remainder of the stuff into a little spray bottle, and I'm good to go. :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I had a meh experience with a company I won some juice from on reddit for the same reasons. I didn't get response from emails for a week or two, forget how long. I was getting ready to flame them when I finally got a response and traded a few emails back and forth on one day.

I figured everything was resolved with my request, waited 2 weeks without word or items, emailed, no response.

I didn't want to keep nagging about free crap, waited another week, emailed one more time before flaming, got a reply back that the person had been out sick or something. Finally got my juice, though it was still missing something I'd won. Since the juice was what I mainly wanted, and again this was all free, I'll just leave it at that, no need to bother with it. I won't name them since hey, they gave me free stuff, but I'd certainly never purchase anything from them given my experience. I would have called them out on Reddit though if they ended up just totally ignoring me.

Yeah I fucking PAID to be ignored? Nah! Fuck Toxic Angel.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't really enter contests much but I do have extra stuffs. Is this something you do?
There is a gentleman that has taken it upon himself to donate ejuice to disabled vets at the VA hospitals here. Mike from 510 Vapers and I have decided to up the ante and start donating used vape kit that people no longer want, and some new items such as batteries and atty heads. I normally keep something about six months, then sell it....so I decided to PIF my castaways instead! In the past year I have probably given about $2000 worth of stuff to the "Box", and thought that these contests would be another great way to enable veterans with little if any income to switch to vaping, or continue vaping. Donations can be made directly to 510, or through myself....but better yet, I'd love to see something like this happen on a national scale...that way all of you can experience the same joy I feel by helping out those that want to be free from cigarettes!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I deal with unreasonable customers all day long, I certainly don't wanna BE one.

If there was no resolution, fine--JUST SAY THAT. Don't completely ignore me, that's fucking rude.
I'm sorry, did you say something? Anyone seen @m3rma1d lately? I sure do miss her!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some of my friends are starting to tell me I shouldn't go to Texas next fearing I'll get Ebola.

I'm like... I earned these tickets FREE ain't no little ebola scaring me outta traveling. Traveling is like my fave thing. I love flying so much I even love airports and the whole hassle. Squeeeeeeeeee getting excited now!

VU Sponsors