kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It wasn't angina that I was thinking about.
But maybe I should because thinking about angina is probably easier on my mind than the other 'gina is.
I'm starting to think 'gina is a bit overrated. Fuck 'gina, that's what I say!

ummm...yeah, that's usually the goal. :p

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
here's a present for you guys

@kelli thank you, that was BEAUTIFUL!
vmcCc.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
not sure I recall what 'gina is.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you're so welcome. ya know, i am kinda jealous of her boobs. but don't care for the gaudy tattoos.
You have nothing to be jealous of. Believe that!
A handful is more than enough imo
The ink is sexy as hell though.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
if it is what I assume it is......I'm deathly afraid of it *grabs repellent*

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yay, there is a name for my phobia!! (three actually).....Genophobia, Erotophobia, Coitophobia.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm here just kinda out of it, screwed up my back at work somehow and have been in lala land on pain meds
Hi sweetheart. So sorry to hear your back is jacked up. I sure hope you get to feeling better soon. You've been in far too much pain for far too long.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The hell is going on in here? Baseball to 'gina. I love this thread. lol Yay for KC! I don't watch major league baseball anymore but those were my Grandma's boys! She'd be thrilled.
One of the few times I can proudly claim that I started it :p

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like music
Think I'll also drop this off at another thread I visit often.
Good night folks.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I haven't been with anyone in about a decade, I'm fine with that. ;)
Fortunately there are times when time and distance keeps me that way.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm here just kinda out of it, screwed up my back at work somehow and have been in lala land on pain meds
Well, if you're gonna be in pain, might as well have it all over and take lots of drugs!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a gentleman that has taken it upon himself to donate ejuice to disabled vets at the VA hospitals here. Mike from 510 Vapers and I have decided to up the ante and start donating used vape kit that people no longer want, and some new items such as batteries and atty heads. I normally keep something about six months, then sell it....so I decided to PIF my castaways instead! In the past year I have probably given about $2000 worth of stuff to the "Box", and thought that these contests would be another great way to enable veterans with little if any income to switch to vaping, or continue vaping. Donations can be made directly to 510, or through myself....but better yet, I'd love to see something like this happen on a national scale...that way all of you can experience the same joy I feel by helping out those that want to be free from cigarettes!
We do traing with shelter dogs with the Vets as well, dogs can be a great form of therapy for them, the program has really grown:)
Good morning folks
tumblr_md0qyyG6RF1rkqla7o1_500_zps78398466.jpg

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
G'mornin ya'll and I'm off to recoup the little energy I have than whenever I get enough energy, I'm off to venture to the hospital...it's my heart but I'm great at understanding my own symptoms and no need to rush things. I survived 2 mini strokes in less then 5 days, I can survive a couple more hours since the hospital is merely 3 blocks away.

tumblr_n4i0sjf3Dk1s73emno1_500.gif

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Man I feel for you...get. heckled out my friend!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
G'mornin ya'll and I'm off to recoup the little energy I have than whenever I get enough energy, I'm off to venture to the hospital...it's my heart but I'm great at understanding my own symptoms and no need to rush things. I survived 2 mini strokes in less then 5 days, I can survive a couple more hours since the hospital is merely 3 blocks away.

tumblr_n4i0sjf3Dk1s73emno1_500.gif
Come back with good news, dude!!!

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shew lol everything is high up there I used to live near buffalo kinda

VU Sponsors