Alternate Universe

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We do traing with shelter dogs with the Vets as well, dogs can be a great form of therapy for them, the program has really grown:)
Good morning folks
tumblr_md0qyyG6RF1rkqla7o1_500_zps78398466.jpg
Looks like that cup needs a refill!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry guys, had to take the beach vava down, don't blame the hall monitor...:p
OOPS!

Sorry 'bout that! I guess that may have been a little much, will behave now, i promise! Guy looked really proud of his beach sculpture too.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
G'mornin ya'll and I'm off to recoup the little energy I have than whenever I get enough energy, I'm off to venture to the hospital...it's my heart but I'm great at understanding my own symptoms and no need to rush things. I survived 2 mini strokes in less then 5 days, I can survive a couple more hours since the hospital is merely 3 blocks away.

tumblr_n4i0sjf3Dk1s73emno1_500.gif
Take things easy man and make sure you're okay!

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So what does every do for a living around these parts...I am a site Forman for a construction company...we do all the pipe concrete black top for new commercial projects (I run the dirt work side of the company, and my twin brother runs our pipe division)

Other than that as some already know I just signed my first professional fight contract as a mixed martial arts fighter

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So what does every do for a living around these parts...I am a site Forman for a construction company...we do all the pipe concrete black top for new commercial projects (I run the dirt work side of the company, and my twin brother runs our pipe division)

Other than that as some already know I just signed my first professional fight contract as a mixed martial arts fighter
Network Engineer for State gubment here. But for the day, took leave so I can stalk the mail person for my new 100 Watt box that's coming today.

Have you got your next bout lined up yet? I knew guys that boxed 10 and 20 years ago.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Network Engineer for State gubment here. But for the day, took leave so I can stalk the mail person for my new 100 Watt box that's coming today.

Have you got your next bout lined up yet? I knew guys that boxed 10 and 20 years ago.
Right now I'm on medical suspension until my cut from last weekends fight...looking at one more am my fight in November and my profit in january

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
SWEET!

Everything is stagnant around my area.
Here too. There are 3 houses for sale on my street, maybe 2 if the guy changed his mind about renters. It used to be a nice neighborhood but since I've been here there are people who've moved in across the street that just don't give a shit. Nobody wants to buy next to them and my property value sucks. On the bright side, taxes are only $500 a year.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here too. There are 3 houses for sale on my street, maybe 2 if the guy changed his mind about renters. It used to be a nice neighborhood but since I've been here there are people who've moved in across the street that just don't give a shit. Nobody wants to buy next to them and my property value sucks. On the bright side, taxes are only $500 a year.
Damn!! I would kill for 500 a year

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man business is booming over here...I'm excited, I'm trying to fight the guy that beat my brother before I go pro
Yah, we'll all be rooting for ya over here. You'll have to let us know if you get a televised bout too one day!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn!! I would kill for 500 a year
It's pretty sweet but non-residents get hosed. Before I moved here permanently it was about 2500. Still not bad compared to up north. NJ was getting to be around 10 grand a year. We don't have streetlights in most older neighborhoods, very rarely sidewalks and we have to pay for extra services like garbage and recycling.
There is a LOT of new housing that's gone up around here and they have all that- lights, sidewalks, etc. Don't know how much they pay in taxes but I'd guess a lot more than me.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
True about the taxes! Ours is not too much more than that, but no one is able to sell for much above what hey bought for.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@adk1989 I am a Marketing Director/Sales Manager/Events coordinator for a spray foam insulation co. Have been in construction 20 yrs

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
here's a present for you guys

I've seen men do that but this is the first time I've seen a woman do it. And boy those must be much firmer than they look.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you're so welcome. ya know, i am kinda jealous of her boobs. but don't care for the gaudy tattoos.
Don't be, from your pics yours are better. Never been a fan of the massives.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was a computer systems engineer before going on disability almost 2 years ago.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@adk1989 I am a 100% service connected disabled (but fully functioning) veteran (Desert Storm). Former Chef of 19years...now a Street Evangelist (not the pushy hypocrite type) I am a member of the Third Order of Franciscans (Secular Franciscan).

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LIL... I pay $16... :D

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@adk1989 I am a 100% service connected disabled (but fully functioning) veteran (Desert Storm). Former Chef of 19years...now a Street Evangelist (not the pushy hypocrite type) I am a member of the Third Order of Franciscans (Secular Franciscan).
Sir...you are a busy man...from one former military member (5 years us coast guard)...thank you for your sacrifice!!!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone heard from Trip yet? Getting kinda worried? :confused:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone! Man O Man...why didn't you guys talk me into ditching the tanks for RDA's earlier!!! 28 gauge, 10 wraps at 1.9 ohm, set to 10 watts on my Groove II....this flavor and cloud production blows the Kanger away!!!! Keep it Foggy everyone! Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway I'm running in the contest section, free wires from a great company and all you need to do, is post a pic of some coils! Enter as many times as you want too!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone heard from Trip yet? Getting kinda worried? :confused:
What's going on with Trip?? I saw him posting last night in a couple of the "aggravation" threads Smokie was posting, did he get his condition worked up?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone! Man O Man...why didn't you guys talk me into ditching the tanks for RDA's earlier!!! 28 gauge, 10 wraps at 1.9 ohm, set to 10 watts on my Groove II....this flavor and cloud production blows the Kanger away!!!! Keep it Foggy everyone! Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway I'm running in the contest section, free wires from a great company and all you need to do, is post a pic of some coils! Enter as many times as you want too!
I KNEW this would happen...I am so happy for you my brother!!!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's going on with Trip?? I saw him posting last night in a couple of the "aggravation" threads Smokie was posting, did he get his condition worked up?
Said he was having problems a page back.. Thought it was his heart.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
$2.75 a gallon here....£1.68 back home.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
G'mornin ya'll and I'm off to recoup the little energy I have than whenever I get enough energy, I'm off to venture to the hospital...it's my heart but I'm great at understanding my own symptoms and no need to rush things. I survived 2 mini strokes in less then 5 days, I can survive a couple more hours since the hospital is merely 3 blocks away.

tumblr_n4i0sjf3Dk1s73emno1_500.gif

.... :(

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
As seen in my Sig, I too am a vet.. 100% disabled. Also from the First Gulf War - Desert Shield/Storm.
My regiment is in the bottom left of my sig banner (Royal Scots Dragoons) when I came to the US I was in the Navy...doing, Navy things.

VU Sponsors