Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We do traing with shelter dogs with the Vets as well, dogs can be a great form of therapy for them, the program has really grown:)
Good morning folks
Morning Whis!

G'mornin ya'll and I'm off to recoup the little energy I have than whenever I get enough energy, I'm off to venture to the hospital...it's my heart but I'm great at understanding my own symptoms and no need to rush things. I survived 2 mini strokes in less then 5 days, I can survive a couple more hours since the hospital is merely 3 blocks away.

Dang, hope it all ends out being ok for ya....

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Threw together a lazy brekky today of:

• split and halved whole wheat bagel spread with refried pinto beans + onion powder
  • sliced leftover omelet from yesterday
  • sharp cheddar cheese
  • Louisiana hot sauce (just vinegar, peppers and salt...nice)
  • garlic-pepper

Nice hearty and warm stuff for a chilly morning. :)

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

• split and halved whole wheat bagel spread with refried pinto beans + onion powder
  • sharp cheddar cheese
  • garlic-pepper

Stop this...it's lunch time here lol

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@adk1989 I am a 100% service connected disabled (but fully functioning) veteran (Desert Storm). Former Chef of 19years...now a Street Evangelist (not the pushy hypocrite type) I am a member of the Third Order of Franciscans (Secular Franciscan).
My brother was in Desert storm plus 2 tours in Iraq
images

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had a table top burner when i was heavy into cigars.....now I have been using it to prep my kanthal wire, works like a charm. So wanted to share with you guys how good it works and how nice it looks, they cost around $35 and hold around an ounce and a half of butane. Heats the wire almost instantly without having to hold a torch or worry it will fall over.
images.jpg

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good Mornin @m3rma1d, you have been very quiet
mermaid.jpg

Hi hi! Aw thanks for thinking of me! I always lurk, I just ain't got a whole lot to say :p
I'm actually happy right at the moment tho, which is really nice!
A few nice things are happening in my world which is making me not focus so hard on the bad things. :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

• sharp cheddar cheese
  • garlic-pepper

Thats IT! I'm coming to live with you.. :p

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a table top burner when i was heavy into cigars.....now I have been using it to prep my kanthal wire, works like a charm. So wanted to share with you guys how good it works and how nice it looks, they cost around $35 and hold around an ounce and a half of butane. Heats the wire almost instantly without having to hold a torch or worry it will fall over. View attachment 7352

That's soooo cool, like a steampunk Bunsen burner. I want one. :D

Me, I just have one of these $6 ones from FT:

1134600-2.jpg

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...st-503-pen-style-butane-jet-torch-and-lighter

Well-liked on Amazon too:
http://www.amazon.com/BBQbuy-Pencil-Welding-Soldering-Lighter/dp/B007A9YSPW

Works quite well and has a pull-out stand for setting it down when hot. I like that I can fire/adjust it with one hand while holding coils with my tweezers in the other. Holds quite a bit too.

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm having a lotta fun today whilst I watch this forgotten sitcom... (Can you tell work is dead? lol)

I really wonder why it only lasted one season, it's friggen hilarious! I've watched 3 episodes so far.

The part when Robin (played by Bubba Smith) comes out from hiding in the cooler for 2 hours and says they're almost outta Millers had me rollin'.

Also yes that's Joe Mantegna playing the Arab guy. He shows up in a couple eps and it's funneh!

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The part where Judge Reinhold comes in around 17:05 is killin' me with lulz, I replayed it, like, 3x

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love how informative Rip Trippers is....however he annoys the living shit out of me. So, I found a new way to enjoy his videos and get all the information he has to offer....CC. Closed Captions! The only problem is, once in a while even the CC function can't understand him, so it just says "WTF" and "No Idea Whatsoever, you're on your own with this one" at the bottom.....LOL. Keep it Foggy!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am so in need of a nap today. just unreal.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been experimenting today trying to figure out the damned breaker panel for my Apt.

Ya think for being there since 1971 that someone would have marked the damned breakers beyond just "kitchen" "lights", "heat", etc.

I'm trying to shut off the LR heaters which are dual 8-foot baseboards and wreck my 'leccy bill for nothing since I don't live in the living room. The thermostat doesn't actually turn off...below around 50F it'll come on whether I want it to or not.

There are also two 60x70" windows in there. They don't have curtains but just plastic blinds I'd hung blankets over, plus a cathedral ceiling going to the angled roof about 25' up. Eesh...

Old pre-move-in pics:

I finally got it figured out though. :D

Now, I can have heat in my BR and the Bathroom, both of which are very small baseboards, while leaving the $$$ sucking monsters in the LR un-powered. There is enough heat from the Apt. under mine to keep things from freezing.

Also, between me, the cat and a huge tower computer with 3 HDD's and a big video card, keeping the 15x20' BR warm is not a problem. ;)

No more $200 electric bills this year!

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fuckin' David Letterman's in this one!

Is this show blowing anyone else's mind or is it just me??

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Work is freaking killing me today!!! And I just now find out I have to work late.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone help please?

I have some juices coming today from Nicoticket that are 50/50 PG/VG
I got a big bottle of VG in the mail yesterday because I've got a PG intolerance and I need to make my stuff way higher VG.

If I take 1 part 50/50 and mix with plain VG, that makes it like 25/75 I think?

I suck at maths.

How can I figure out an easy measurement to get it closer to like 90VG?

I tried a couple ejuice calculator apps and they are waaaaaay too confusing.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can anyone help please?

I got a big bottle of VG in the mail yesterday because I've got a PG intolerance and I need to make my stuff way higher VG.

I suck at maths.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....shit...I haven't gotten this far. some one will come to the rescue

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I used kwitcherbytchen as a user name pretended i was a noob where is the best place to cause destruction LOL
I think I want to see this destrudtion. ive never been on ecf
but how do I see this lol

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....shit...I haven't gotten this far. some one will come to the rescue

I forgive you, and sorry your work sucks! My work sucks today toobecause there is no fucking work so I'm sitting here logged in and not making any fucking money. :p

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I forgive you, and sorry your work sucks! My work sucks today toobecause there is no fucking work so I'm sitting here logged in and not making any fucking money. :p
fuck that. ive been busting my ass all day trying to get caught up on the paperwork side of my job and just found out I have to wait for everyone to be off work and then go to a job over an hour a way just to fuel a machine

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I used kwitcherbytchen as a user name pretended i was a noob where is the best place to cause destruction LOL
Criticise pricing in the classies. Also mention Tartanraven and how awesome he is.....anywhere that classwife hangs out.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
lol so why do people not like that site? im curious now lol...

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't even know where to go and it won't let me post a pic grrrrrr

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
pretty sure my cysts have gotten bigger. It hurts to walk, pee, sneeze, pretty much everything

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone help please?

I suck at maths.

Have you tried this one: http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.asp

If you add VG, it will decrease the nic level and 'soften' the flavor of premixed juice.

If ya give me the bottle size and the nic level, I can tell ya better the outcome. ;)
Do you have nicotine to add to it as well?

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
what do you do?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@m3rma1d

Does this help?

Snap117.png

Not 100% sure of these result as I haven't had to bother with premixed editing in a while.
I'm using values for no nic, no flavors, just changing the PG/VG ratios. Assuming 30ml batch.

You're better off asking in the DIY Juice section though, they'd know. I suck at maths too.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@m3rma1d

Does this help?

View attachment 7355

Not 100% sure of these result as I haven't had to bother with premixed editing in a while.
I'm using values for no nic, no flavors, just changing the PG/VG ratios. Assuming 30ml batch.

You're better off asking in the DIY Juice section though, they'd know. I suck at maths too.

Yeah that's an app I tried to use, so friggen confusing lol
I guess I'll just do like 1 part 50/50 to 3 parts VG. Might be overkill but I am FINALLY getting my skin to calm down, I'm not taking any chances.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah that's an app I tried to use, so friggen confusing lol
I guess I'll just do like 1 part 50/50 to 3 parts VG. Might be overkill but I am FINALLY getting my skin to calm down, I'm not taking any chances.
I was in the other fourum too...I cant do the mixing thing I would have to have someone actually teach me lol, I cant read it and figure it out lol

VU Sponsors