Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not a fan of Efest batteries...but I love their charger.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been experimenting today trying to figure out the damned breaker panel for my Apt.

Ya think for being there since 1971 that someone would have marked the damned breakers beyond just "kitchen" "lights", "heat", etc.

I'm trying to shut off the LR heaters which are dual 8-foot baseboards and wreck my 'leccy bill for nothing since I don't live in the living room. The thermostat doesn't actually turn off...below around 50F it'll come on whether I want it to or not.

There are also two 60x70" windows in there. They don't have curtains but just plastic blinds I'd hung blankets over, plus a cathedral ceiling going to the angled roof about 25' up. Eesh...

Old pre-move-in pics:

I finally got it figured out though. :D

Now, I can have heat in my BR and the Bathroom, both of which are very small baseboards, while leaving the $$$ sucking monsters in the LR un-powered. There is enough heat from the Apt. under mine to keep things from freezing.

Also, between me, the cat and a huge tower computer with 3 HDD's and a big video card, keeping the 15x20' BR warm is not a problem. ;)

No more $200 electric bills this year!

Yea, electric heat is pricey. In my last place the water was electric, the room heat was old style radiators fired by a scary looking boiler in the basement. The freaking electric bill was more than the gas by 2X!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is the newbie included? ??
YUP and newbies get extra hugs
Hugs.jpg

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
me to!! like its my fault that our blue print guy read it wrong grrrrrr

I am the blue print guy for my construction company, and some the shit the give me to put a bid on for a job are just garbage. Its hard to find a good engineer these days ha ha...I run a dirt work crew and place bids trying to get new work. Sometimes it piles up so much I get close to exploding lol. 75 hours a week gets to you after a while lol

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
oh the one on here ugh no clue how to fix it i di it from my phone

yea Im old fashioned though...all scales and highlighters when I read mine lol...no digital equipment at all

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
5796183c4fa51007eaf7f025c56d0216.jpg

For example this lovely plan set will magically turn into a wawa when I'm done with it

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
we don't really do insulation, we are a site development company...concrete paving and underground untilities

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
you know how architects are ugh

true fact. most of them have never worked in the field one day in there life, but still think the know how shit actually works better than I do...even though I actually work with it EVERY SINGLE DAY

dmska

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah that's an app I tried to use, so friggen confusing lol
I guess I'll just do like 1 part 50/50 to 3 parts VG. Might be overkill but I am FINALLY getting my skin to calm down, I'm not taking any chances.
I know this doesn't help you now, but you can get a high vg, zero nic mix from nicoticket. You just mix that with a regular flavor for a higher vg mix without losing flavor.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know this doesn't help you now, but you can get a high vg, zero nic mix from nicoticket. You just mix that with a regular flavor for a higher vg mix without losing flavor.

I did that for 2 of the flavors I wanted that had the option. :)
2 I wanted didn't have the option.

But still makes those other 2 only 25/75. So I've added some more VG. :p

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone help please?

I have some juices coming today from Nicoticket that are 50/50 PG/VG
I got a big bottle of VG in the mail yesterday because I've got a PG intolerance and I need to make my stuff way higher VG.

If I take 1 part 50/50 and mix with plain VG, that makes it like 25/75 I think?

I suck at maths.

How can I figure out an easy measurement to get it closer to like 90VG?

I tried a couple ejuice calculator apps and they are waaaaaay too confusing.
two parts VG to one part 50/50 would make around 12.5/87.5 but you'd also lose alot of your flavor

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im about like 2.5 hours from Richmond lol
you must live not far from my Dad, I grew up in the AAFB area, now he lives in Calvert County, near point lookout, takes me about an 2.5 hours to get there.

side note on that though, if you're that close are you coming to vapercon next weekend?

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
you must live not far from my Dad, I grew up in the AAFB area, now he lives in Calvert County, near point lookout, takes me about an 2.5 hours to get there

I must drive much faster lol I live on the eastern shore of md

VU Sponsors