Alternate Universe

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the explanation. So many of us have issues here, some we can relate to and others we can't. It easy to empathize with someone who suffers from an ailment but my OCD won't let me do that without understanding the impact to some degree.

Frequently people don't understand why I prefer to be alone even though I communicate to what they see as excess and without effort. What they don't understand is that it is truly an effort for me to talk to them face to face, and really frustrating when they don't grasp what I see as the obvious nuances and complications of a situation. This made me an very successful systems engineer and caused me to be in great demand no matter how much I rubbed people the wrong way.

That being said I understand that my lack of need for contact with others is not common and can be extremely difficult for people who have a desire to be in the company of others.

Hopefully you find enough to satisfy your needs on-line and at night on days when you can venture out.

And thanks again for helping me understand the impact that something like this has on your life.

You're welcome!

Due to this condition, I am reclusive due to all the triggers and fear of what others thought's/opinions will be along with them seeing me breakout and itch like I am some hardcore druggie. Also cause I am afraid of all the symptoms, I can admit that I am truly not afraid of death and at times I welcome it (not suicidal but according to certain society norms/protocols I will be labeled Suicidal). It's frustrating that some will override my limitations and completely ignore the fact that I can't do what they want/wish me to do no matter how many times I attempt to explain it. There is absolutely no logical/rational reasoning for me to be suicidal when my condition could/can kill me, I try to explain that to some and next you know, I am thrown in the psychward.

Brain farts, time to stop...lol.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Given @franciscan's recent comments about being a bit stressed by attractions and urges, I'm not sure this is comforting given your mermaid wiles... :D

Oh please, I announced I was going first.
I think he's meeting me there on purpose!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
3r0onn.jpg

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to a lot...I don't get the chance too anymore. I've been to 37 different countries on this magnificent planet

I've only been to 3 (USA, Australia 3x, and New Zealand1x), but I do what I can do.
And I've got time yet.

Last edited:

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to a lot...I don't get the chance too anymore. I've been to 37 different countries on this magnificent planet

I have been and lived in 33 States, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Puerto Rico...majority were for merely a month but some as long as a year (Homeless Adventure's).

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have been and lived in 33 States, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Puerto Rico...majority were for merely a month but some as long as a year (Homeless Adventure's).
Hey man...that sucks...but on the bright side it was an adventure

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey man...that sucks...but on the bright side it was an adventure

Majority of those traveling is due to me seeking adventure and I was homeless cause I chose to be during those times (from 14-21 and I had very little to no income until I was 20 when I got ssi...12-19 I had some under the table jobs in which I used for shelter/food).

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea now a days it's not good

From those adventures I have an unfortunate/fortunate knowledge/experience of how Human Trafficking works, these days borders are ever so slightly more difficult to cross and get to your destination alive and in one piece. I have experienced a section of society that others can't comprehend, the extremely dangerous section...pretty much the Black Market per say. I can say that I know what it's like being an illegal immigrant...sort of.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
From those adventures I have an unfortunate/fortunate knowledge/experience of how Human Trafficking works, these days borders are ever so slightly more difficult to cross and get to your destination alive and in one piece. I have experienced a section of society that others can't comprehend, the extremely dangerous section...pretty much the Black Market per say. I can say that I know what it's like being an illegal immigrant...sort of.
That's crazy man...what an expierience!!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's crazy man...what an expierience!!

My bucket list started at an early stage and today, I feel satisfied of all those on my list that I have accomplished...some still need to be accomplished and others can't due to my limitations now.

:cool:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've always said that it is best to understand our limitations and issues, recognize their actual impact on our lives, make adjustments and then move on with life. Sounds to me like you are on the right path.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've always said that it is best to understand our limitations and issues, recognize their actual impact on our lives, make adjustments and then move on with life. Sounds to me like you are on the right path.

Exactly and this path continues for me.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone. Glad you're back at it Trip! I have to start packing. Ugh. I never know what to take so it's always way too much.

And yeah...where is @Ace?? I think it's time for tag bombs. lol

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am still alive!

All the other medical conditions are severely exaggerating the cholinergic urticaria with acquired generalized hypohidrosis condition in which is threatening my life, I opt'd out of goin to the hospital since there is nothing that can be done. For roughly 3 or 4 days I was unable to eat food as well but had to passively force myself to eat and not eatin for that long is obviously not healthy and I have food poisoning, can't control that but there are consequences and not pretty so I won't go into details. I will state that I have gone a week without food but still consumed liquids but that was when I was homeless in an actual cave.

I am Medically FUBAR, rarity, oddity, and marvel...I am a rather strong human, I can't deny that.

Not trying/attempting to create a debate here but I am an Atheist and this image pretty much explains my reasoning but not entirely cause there's more to why I am an Atheist...I respect others Religiousness/Spirituality/Faith/the like however.

Graphics-Contest-Round-26-Religion-house-md-7191235-1280-800.jpg

I still think House should do a show based on someone like me, I will gladly openly share all my medical records with the writers, producers, directors, and actors/actresses.

keep-calm-and-vape-on-123.png

Beyond Vape has sent me a replacement Silo Lite Tank, should be here Monday if Fedex can find my Top Secret Location...Area 51 ain't got nothin on my location.
Nice to see you are back, Thank you for keeping us updated!!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL I logged into ecf to find this
Dear Kwitcherbytchen,

You have received a Rule Reminder at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason:
-------
Posting inappropriate/vulgar/offensive videos/pics is not permitted here. This includes avatars and profile pictures.

Posting inappropriate/vulgar/offensive videos/pics is not permitted here. This includes avatars and profile pictures.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL I logged into ecf to find this
Dear Kwitcherbytchen,

You have received a Rule Reminder at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason:
-------

Naughty you, lol.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
c97b39397bae794ca51e375fedcc8189.jpg

Laying water line today...that's my laborer in the hole
Looks like FUN LOL. I keep asking if I can go spray foam but they wont let me. Come on 1 month I will lose the weight i wanna lose!!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just go do it anyway
I would they don't even think women can drive a dual rig wtf I can drive a uberhauler with a trailer on back, fix my own damn truck and motorcycle, hang drywall, lay tiles ect you get the idea why cant I hang out in a 100degree attic and spray foam!!

VU Sponsors