Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would they don't even think women can drive a dual rig wtf I can drive a uberhauler with a trailer on back, fix my own damn truck and motorcycle, hang drywall, lay tiles ect you get the idea why cant I hang out in a 100degree attic and spray foam!!
They are dicks

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
54557.gif

Why the fuck is her bellybutton blinking on and off?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These email notifications are fucking confusing me, man...brain hurts!

o_O

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, I don't see anything offensive with the video at all, but offending me is not so easily accomplished. They must have some new rule, "no funny shit!"
I am not offended easily either lots of brothers and I bartended and waitressed for years.
Only once i was a little thrown off my game, 2 new guys came in at 6am being very belligerent asking all kinds of questions,
The last one they asked was if I wear pantys or thongs they had a $50. bet, I picked up the $50 and said I win I don't wear any!! LOL i didn't hear another peep out of them and I kept the $50

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am not offended easily either lots of brothers and I bartended and waitressed for years.
Only once i was a little thrown off my game, 2 new guys came in at 6am being very belligerent asking all kinds of questions,
The last one they asked was if I wear pantys or thongs they had a $50. bet, I picked up the $50 and said I win I don't wear any!! LOL i didn't hear another peep out of them and I kept the $50
Nice work

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dear Kwitcherbytchen,

You have received an infraction at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason: Posting inappropriate/vulgar/offensive videos/pics is not permitted here. This includes avatars and profile pictures.
-------
Posting inappropriate/vulgar/offensive videos/pics is not permitted here. This includes avatars and profile pictures.
Forum Rules

4. Site Policy
a. ECF is a work-friendly and family-friendly environment. This means that if a work colleague or family member looks over your shoulder while you are visiting ECF, they must not see any material that might easily offend or that may be unsuitable for children.
b. Additionally, colleagues or children must not hear language that may be offensive, for example when a video is being viewed.
c. Offensive materials are not permitted. If posted to the site, they will be removed and the member who posted the material will receive an infraction. Do not post any material that may be considered offensive, whether it is text, graphics, video or audio.
d. Do not post links to such materials.

Please read the rules of the forum.

Thank you

Robin

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dear Kwitcherbytchen,

You have received an infraction at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason: Posting inappropriate/vulgar/offensive videos/pics is not permitted here. This includes avatars and profile pictures.
-------
Posting inappropriate/vulgar/offensive videos/pics is not permitted here. This includes avatars and profile pictures.
Forum Rules

4. Site Policy
a. ECF is a work-friendly and family-friendly environment. This means that if a work colleague or family member looks over your shoulder while you are visiting ECF, they must not see any material that might easily offend or that may be unsuitable for children.
b. Additionally, colleagues or children must not hear language that may be offensive, for example when a video is being viewed.
c. Offensive materials are not permitted. If posted to the site, they will be removed and the member who posted the material will receive an infraction. Do not post any material that may be considered offensive, whether it is text, graphics, video or audio.
d. Do not post links to such materials.

Please read the rules of the forum.

Thank you

Robin

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Do ya FEEL infracted?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok time to change my avatar LOL my friends son is going to join VU. Don't think he needs to see the sisters

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have seen that link if messages have been posted while I am writing mine, but nothing like it when I am catching up on a thread and posting responses to things with a couple of pages left to read through. In this situation I now refresh the page and frequently the posts are out of order from how I previously read them and are even on different pages than they were before.
Yep.. thats the way it looks.. Typically, I'll post, and see my post at the bottom. Above my post will be a few posts from the last page. Then about half way up the page, is a little msg similar to what Trip posted and then a whole bunch of posts from a page or two back.. Its confusing. If I could actually post a pic w/o having to have it hosted elsewhere, I would show you.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got some Grizzly Bear and Dazed from Rasta Vapors and mango cupcake from toxic angels. If they suck, well, I was warned. Lol

Dazed from RV is pretty good.

I'm sure Toxic Angels juice is fab but I'll never know cos they were such dicks over my unvapeable order, I'll never be back to taste their nonsense.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dazed from RV is pretty good.

I'm sure Toxic Angels juice is fab but I'll never know cos they were such dicks over my unvapeable order, I'll never be back to taste their nonsense.
How is your mix unvapeable

VU Sponsors