Member For 5 Years

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I love it mostly, but a couple things really bug me.

#1: When browsing web pages, it doesn't scale the text to fit the page like both my HTC EVOs did. That was such an awesome fucking feature.

#2: The selfie camera SUCKS! It really makes my face weird. So the world heaves a collective sigh of relief since it's cut down my selfie-taking habit by eleventy billion percent.
I like your selfies.....and things.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ahem......"NECTAR" BY MERKURY IS TASTY!!!!!.........that is all

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@m3rma1d I think you have scared him off. :eek:
Ok....ahem....I paged back to see the genesis of this issue....and I want to make it clear that I did not know where exactly in Texas the lovely @m3rma1d was going. I am going by invitation to see the US Grand Prix. NOW....it is entirely possible that I will be able to meet the lovely @m3rma1d whilst there, but that will depend on the itinerary that I am not in charge of. Be it known, that I would love to do this, if time allows.
That is all......next caller!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had a hankering for cheeseburger mac or such things.
Used a box of generic mac 'n cheese for a base, but ignored their instructions as usual. ;)

While the pasta cooked, browned up some ground beef/beef heart with a dash of Worstershire and S&P.
Chopped up some onion, garlic and a couple of chiles and chucked it into the browned beef with a pinch of Marjoram and a drop of liquid smoke.

Let that sauté for awhile while I drained the pasta and added butter, half & half and yes, the powdery "stuff" packet. (I'm using the mystery stuff packet as the flour in a Béchamel sauce..heheh)

However, once those were combined I also added about 1/4C each of Sharp Cheddar and Aged White Cheddar. Because it needs actual cheese ya know. ;-)

And, there ya have it...

Well, I'm full now.... :D

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol good morning to you sir lol...I work every shift lol...I just start at first shift lol

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not too bad at all. Actually have the weekend off.
But I work 3rd shift so this is my Saturday night.
And how are you today?

VU Sponsors