Alternate Universe

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had not had my coffee yet at this point...I think I was in the drive through to get my coffee though lol
I hate it when I have to read back in a thread to remember what I wrote about 10 minutes ago... it was a reference to all the lol'ing in the first post ;) sort like hysterical giggling in a single post. Working on the weekend will do that to people though :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Kiddo's

tumblr_lh8cw7SbgV1qzs75go1_500_zps82b5314f.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do how ever have a question...what the fuck is mod envy I see people talking about it on here
As mentioned it is a sort of talk show but it is about vaping and is run by the guy who runs this forum "VapingJoe".

He also gives a bunch of stuff away during the show including mods. I've only caught about half of one show and it had like 500 viewers which is about 4-5 times as many as any other popular show on Vapers.tv. But I have a feeling that it is that popular because of the freebies. The most popular shows over there are the ones that give a lot of stuff away. There are other shows that are not nearly as popular buy have more actual content, music, discussion or whatver happens to be your interest.

I only started watching them a couple of weeks ago and find that I like ones that are popular with people I enjoy chatting with and/or like the music playing. Since I'm home all the time, it helps fill up some of the time in my day.

If you are curious, Joe's show is on tonight 10-12 at http://vapers.tv/novabroadcastings

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sounds good to me. ;)

I got a bottle of MacNaughton's on sale to spike my Eggnog Lattes with...also whisky-cokes...nommz.

Think I'll use a bit for a whisky-apricot glaze for a chicken sandwich and/or burgers.

Anyone watching college football today?
Watched a crazy Cal/UCLA game...looking forward to Notre Dame vs FL in a few minutes. :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's wired. Hate wireless mice..
Well I tried, and I'm glad that I qualified my comment vs just saying "hey dumbass..." :)

Sure, but mine is from scratch with actual ingredients. ;-)
Didn't you mention something about store bought pasta and powdered cheese in addition to the real ingredients? :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I tried, and I'm glad that I qualified my comment vs just saying "hey dumbass..." :)

:D
Didn't you mention something about store bought pasta and powdered cheese in addition to the real ingredients? :D

I buy those boxed things as a starting point only because they are like 3 for a dollar and keep forever. ;-)
You wouldn't? I don't make my own pasta either...i'm not rich.

If I'd left out the packet and used flour for a "proper" Mornay sauce, that would have been better somehow?

FWIW, I won a mac 'n cheese cook-off at The Hot Pepper back in 2008...;-)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I buy those boxed things as a starting point only because they are like 3 for a dollar and keep forever. ;-)
You wouldn't?

If I'd left out the packet and used flour for a "proper" Mornay sauce, that would have been better somehow?
Wasn't trying to offend. Was just pointing out that there were some ingredients that weren't "real" ;)

Now rollover so I can poke at your other side :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Safe to say I lost that
I lose most that I enter. My old and quite disabled lungs are no match against the youngsters. Now if they had a Gennie/Regulated comp, I would destroy all comers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
One of the things I've been wanting....and asking Jwaps to make, is an atty only rack that holds around 10.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm, now you've given me an idea, sounds easy enough to do, and I have a perfect piece of wood for just something like that.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. That's a fine start, though a dual purpose cheese aging and atty rack might not be a bad idea...

Stair step arrangement or flat?
Highly figured wood, or something like walnut or mahogany?

If you had to pick a favorite furniture style, what would it be?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Flat...simple. This is utilitarian, not decorative. I like the idea of using recycled wood.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That feel when the chinese place you've been going to for almost 20 years closes. sigh, hate when places you've gone to for a long time go away.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Demoniacal, those are pretty cool looking pieces of wood. That bottom one has some nice grain! I love that you're doing those out of found material.

Quite a while ago I was a member or a woodworking forum. A couple of the guys there did a lot of work with pallet wood and other recovered supplies. They turned out some boxes that were absolutely beautiful!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Having fun here: notre dame vs fl is a turning out to be a fun game, kinda torn about the massacre that is wash vs oregon.
I'm in WA but my cousin played for the ducks ;-)

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flat...simple. This is utilitarian, not decorative. I like the idea of using recycled wood.
Cool. If you don't find what you're looking for, drop me a line. IIRC, you've done some pretty cool patina work and I'd love to work a trade if you're up for it :)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had my mod sitting on the table last night and the table got bumped and the mod hit the floor and my favorite drip tip is now no more :(
Fortunately the Orchid survived the fall.
I have to make some kind of mod stand today. That's the second drip tip lost to gravity in less than a month.

VU Sponsors