I don't really have an excuse to post this one

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel your pain,I was washing out my Fogger the other day and dropped the tank,it shattered in the sink.Time to find replacement glass!
Yiloong or "style"?
I'm currently debating the Fogger v4.1 vs the EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus v2 and if the Fogger's tube is glass instead of Pyrex that might factor in.
I make the distinction because good Pyrex should be handle a simple drop into a sink.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Starting up the original Halloween. I think that guy in the mask is up to no good.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yiloong or "style"?
I'm currently debating the Fogger v4.1 vs the EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus v2 and if the Fogger's tube is glass instead of Pyrex that might factor in.
I make the distinction because good Pyrex should be handle a simple drop into a sink.
It's a Yiloong 4.1.I never really read if it was pyrex or regular glass.Could have just been the way it landed,it's not very thick.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, the running around for the day is complete...now you lot are stuck with me.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a Yiloong 4.1.I never really read if it was pyrex or regular glass.Could have just been the way it landed,it's not very thick.
Thanks, made me go look and according to the Yiloong site, it is listed as "glass".

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never ever seen someone so ANGRY at an atomiser today than Kyle at Steam Craft Vapors!!! I saved an Orchid from being launched into a wall!!! Best $10 I've spent in a while.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is ok, I'm still new

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I never fancied the NFL at all. Bunch of tubby men in padding, fannying about having meetings and refreshment breaks whilst the coaches dispute every naffing call the men dressed as bar codes make.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That Bug really used to Bug Me But I must be getting use to him and I don't want its guts om my screen so I have avoided using the flyswatter

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That Bug really used to Bug Me But I must be getting use to him and I don't want its guts om my screen so I have avoided using the flyswatter
I keep blowing clouds at it...but it must enjoy what I'm vaping.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never fancied the NFL at all. Bunch of tubby men in padding, fannying about having meetings and refreshment breaks whilst the coaches dispute every naffing call the men dressed as bar codes make.
yeah it's not everyone's cup of tea.
I didn't always like it but for a plethora of reasons(one of which is simple sentimentality) and I won't mention the others reasons, I have learned to love the game.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I keep blowing clouds at it...but it must enjoy what I'm vaping.
If what your Vaping kills that bug I would stop Vaping it cause the only Vapor that might kill it would have to be Radioactive

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Any suggestion for what I could request to be put under my avatar?
It was decided by the Admins that from now on, there will be a programme where users can earn a custom name for under avatars.

VU Sponsors