Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
She had posted something about people being mean. Did not ask for details as I figured she would say something if appropriate. Beyond that, I cannae imagine what might have upset her to cause her absence from here.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
She had posted something about people being mean. Did not ask for details as I figured she would say something if appropriate. Beyond that, I cannae imagine what might have upset her to cause her absence from here.
I was just curious...sucks that some people gotta be dicks

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Right on! They put out some good tunes.
I like 5 Finger Death Punch but I like Ivan Moody in Ghost Machine better.
I freaking knew it sounded familar...have you heard the wrong side if heaven song???awesome

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
AWESOME!
Thank you. I tried posting that same vid but it wouldn't let me for some reason.
Damn that was a pretty intense video.
Good freaking song too.
I know right I love five finger death punch

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny was wondering the same thing about @kelli was getting a bit concerned that she was working on a new picture for her recent series and went a little to far... so I took a peek at her profile and it shows that she was active earlier today.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe if enough of us call @kelli's name, she'll know we miss her ;)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
374d109aa87ce76169cf222824a42e9a.jpg

There is one of the loves of my life!!
Awe how cute, you can bring your puppy to play with mine anytime!

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awe how cute, you can bring your puppy to play with mine anytime!
I wish...no play dates for my puppy. I had to sign a waiver to adopt her. The picture is very forgiving but she has alot of scars from her previous owner. She was used as a bate dog, which means she was chained up and they let other dogs attack her to get ready for a fight. She doesn't do well with other dogs and she is a bit aggressive sometimes but who can blame her. I keep a very close eye on her still, but I have had her about a year now and she is the most loving and loyal creature I have ever had the pleasure of meeting...

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had my mod sitting on the table last night and the table got bumped and the mod hit the floor and my favorite drip tip is now no more :(
Fortunately the Orchid survived the fall.
I have to make some kind of mod stand today. That's the second drip tip lost to gravity in less than a month.
Don't you just love your orchid?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wish...no play dates for my puppy. I had to sign a waiver to adopt her. The picture is very forgiving but she has alot of scars from her previous owner. She was used as a bate dog, which means she was chained up and they let other dogs attack her to get ready for a fight. She doesn't do well with other dogs and she is a bit aggressive sometimes but who can blame her. I keep a very close eye on her still, but I have had her about a year now and she is the most loving and loyal creature I have ever had the pleasure of meeting...
Awe, I am glad she found a loving home. I have 2 pits myself. My male is really good with other dogs people not so much my female loves everyone, she reminds me of the one I just lost in alot of ways.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I seem to have inherited my husbands collection of mods RBAs Rdas and everything vape (Except his 2 hanas and modified MVP) All because he kept taking my iclear 30s which was on my vv being used at the time. UGH MEN!!!!!!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I seem to have inherited my husbands collection of mods RBAs Rdas and everything vape (Except his 2 hanas and modified MVP) All because he kept taking my iclear 30s which was on my vv being used at the time. UGH MEN!!!!!!
LOL. Waddayamean 'men'? My wife has stolen every tank from me - the PT3mini, Origen v2, T7, Nautilus and Kfl+v2... She's not even tasting my Orchid dammit!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do! When it's not leaking out the air holes lol.
Best RTA I've ever come across and had the pleasure of using.
I have yet to leak out the air holes...

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL. Waddayamean 'men'? My wife has stolen every tank from me - the PT3mini, Origen v2, T7, Nautilus and Kfl+v2... She's not even tasting my Orchid dammit!
I only use my iclear 30s and nautilus I cut way back HAD 3 iclear and 2 nautilus gave him one of each and still took another i clear 30s what do I need umpteen million gennies kayfun ect for?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is why I have reservations about being in a relationship with a woman who vapes. It's bad enough that there is a history of my hoodies and dress shirts being nicked!!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have yet to leak out the air holes...
My V4 does on top refill....but it's quite easy to resolve by inverting it and taking a hot vape, then blowing out the air holes....FIXED!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning all! Time to go get brekkie and tea...then run out to 510 Vapers and buy more things I do not need. I do need a new bottle of "Smoked Banana Custard" by Merkury tho....I go through a ton of that in a week.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My V4 does on top refill....but it's quite easy to resolve by inverting it and taking a hot vape, then blowing out the air holes....FIXED!
ahh that would be why.. I only bottom fill.

VU Sponsors