Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do how ever have a question...what the fuck is mod envy I see people talking about it on here

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do how ever have a question...what the fuck is mod envy I see people talking about it on here
It's a weekly podcast with vapor joe and friends. They talk shit and talk about vaping .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On a lighter and not so serious level, this Series is awesome IMHO:
The Tomorrow People
Watched the first couple of episodes but couldn't get into it. It was like they tried to redo Alphas but with less effort finding and getting them on both sides of the factions. Just lost interest.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Franciscan, this pic made me think of you.
9569cf4c6a5bd75f82fcf85775b2e032.jpg

LoL
Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
good morning to all of you out there, gonna be gone most of day, neices birthday party, and I'm going to the woodshop to build some more hopefully.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do like her voice, but I hate when bands change the lineups and keep the name. (Ahem Axl)

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
good morning to all of you out there, gonna be gone most of day, neices birthday party, and I'm going to the woodshop to build some more hopefully.
She is wayyyyyyyyy better than the old one

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You gonna build more nieces in the woodshop? Kinky..

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Having problems with this black Dahlia lip tar. Love the color but it refuses to blend & it is such a pain in the ass to put on
f95dbc2e151e85bc65cb055fc2464d5f.jpg

c33efa4fe1cabc2b9719e17d961af4b5.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning all. At my favourite coffee house having my brekkie and tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thx guys!
Hehehe, I'm glad that my cooking and photography is so effective.
wink-3.gif

Grah...my 7-yr old CM Storm Spawn gaming mouse is showing signs of losing it..can't select text to save my azz ...skipping, false dbl-clicking sometimes, etc. IDK how, the Omron switches are good for like a five million clicks...

I've taken it apart before and cleaned out Tiki fur and such, maybe it needs it again. Is a PITA though. Can't afford a new one.
I've got lots of regular mice, but I'm sooo used to how I've programmed the 7 buttons on this one. Plus the shape is just right. :)
Um... this is typically the sign of needing a new battery if it's wireless...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had a hankering for cheeseburger mac or such things.
Used a box of generic mac 'n cheese for a base, but ignored their instructions as usual. ;)

While the pasta cooked, browned up some ground beef/beef heart with a dash of Worstershire and S&P.
Chopped up some onion, garlic and a couple of chiles and chucked it into the browned beef with a pinch of Marjoram and a drop of liquid smoke.

Let that sauté for awhile while I drained the pasta and added butter, half & half and yes, the powdery "stuff" packet. (I'm using the mystery stuff packet as the flour in a Béchamel sauce..heheh)

However, once those were combined I also added about 1/4C each of Sharp Cheddar and Aged White Cheddar. Because it needs actual cheese ya know. ;-)

And, there ya have it...

Well, I'm full now.... :D

Not sure where in the world you are located Caff, but here in the US we call that "Hamburger Helper".

VU Sponsors