a little muzak:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
of course. and i promise not to be such an attention whore after halloween is over and done with. :)
han+solo.gif

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
crikey, how'd i miss this. r.i.p. jack

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made plans to be 3 hours away from here so I don't have to answer the door or buy candy or listen to the dogs bark. :) I'm not sure the kids around here really get it. They knock, and when I answer, they just kind of stand there. We were irritating little shits screaming 'trick or treeeeeeeeat'. They just freaking stand there.
Yeah, how about the teenagers who don't even bother to wear a costume? How dull. They don't deserve my candy!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
More Halloween Music
Well, in my case all year round music.
Because I don't believe zombies are seasonalo_O
Hey @Fishee, did you ever listen to these guys back in the day?

CELTIC FROST - A Dying God Coming Into Human Fle…:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Fishee, did you ever listen to these guys back in the day?

CELTIC FROST - A Dying God Coming Into Human Fle…:
Fuck yes! That's damn good sludge right there!

I didn't really know of them back in the day but have been familiar with them for the last few years.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By the way, Foo Fighters' new HBO rockumentary series - "Sonic Highways" - is really good.

One of their influences:

Dave Grohl as a truly insane drummer with Scream:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A band I just recently discovered about a year ago has really caught my attention.

Electric Wizard.
You familiar with them?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol However, Electric Wizard has been around since the mid 90s.

Back when I was a lil guppy getting married at age 16 WTF?!?!?
2e292736ee6d5359783eb9e56c7ac767a59458c39467646deb1bcd5253b4de08.jpg

Ok, you just may need to find yourself a biographer :)

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fuck yes! That's damn good sludge right there!

I didn't really know of them back in the day but have been familiar with them for the last few years.
Your post earlier mentioning Halloween music reminded me of Celtic Frost.

Another oldie band from the early 80s

Mercyful Fate: Desecration Of Souls:

I think these guys pretty well invented Halloween music, lol. I gotta make time to check into more of the new stuff coming out.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your post earlier mentioning Halloween music reminded me of Celtic Frost.

Another oldie band from the early 80s

Mercyful Fate: Desecration Of Souls:

I think these guys pretty well invented Halloween music, lol. I gotta make time to check into more of the new stuff coming out.
Now that brings back memories.
dethklok-headbang.gif

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A band I just recently discovered about a year ago has really caught my attention.

Electric Wizard.
You familiar with them?
Listening now. Big thumbs up! I had been hearing about better metal coming out these days, from my 17 yr. old daughter.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Bad Brains, NOFX, Cock Sparrer, Stiff Little Fingers, Cockney Rejects, Social Distortion, UKsubs, Sham69, Crass, Richard Hell and the Voidoids, Revolting Cocks, Vandals, TOOL, Radiohead, Black Keys, Stooges, Reagan Youth <<<<some of my favourites (some of you will be shocked).

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Celtic Frost - Ground [Second Demo].wmv:

This version was posted on their website before release of the album. Liked it better than the final version.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys, I don't usually hang out here but got bored....not sure if I am welcome here or if my music taste is even relevant to what you guys listen to....I am old school...I am becoming an old man now but what I listen to currently is more death/doom metal The gathering, Novembers doom, Lacuna Coil, Stream of passion, dutch bands ...stuff like that or the old 70's, 80's. I liked the Electric Wizzard :) that was cool...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi guys, I don't usually hang out here but got bored....not sure if I am welcome here or if my music taste is even relevant to what you guys listen to....I am old school...I am becoming an old man now but what I listen to currently is more death/doom metal The gathering, Novembers doom, Lacuna Coil, Stream of passion, dutch bands ...stuff like that or the old 70's, 80's. I liked the Electric Wizzard :) that was cool...
If you area misfit...square peg...odd lot....dodgy dodger....or just pure BARMY...then you are in the right place. Just happens to be music at the moment...we will be back on tits and medications soon enough. Welcome.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am sitting here drinking a corona vaping some key-lime pie and dawned on me...the game was over and Packers lost... so put I on the head phones on "off tomorrow" and seen you guys talking music, I probably hold back more often than I want... but yeah :)

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bad Brains, NOFX, Cock Sparrer, Stiff Little Fingers, Cockney Rejects, Social Distortion, UKsubs, Sham69, Crass, Richard Hell and the Voidoids, Revolting Cocks, Vandals, TOOL, Radiohead, Black Keys, Stooges, Reagan Youth <<<<some of my favourites (some of you will be shocked).
I've only heard of several of those bands. Will have to look them up!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No "prerequisites" to hang here. Welcome!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha, even more to look up! Not heard of these before at all.

Hey, still like 60s, 70s, and 80s music too though. Some 90s. Did/Do you listen to UFO? Was listening to them driving back home this afternoon, and had been a long while since. Good hard rock from the 70s!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

TESTING TESTING
okay, everything is back to normal.
Thank goodness cause I was starting to get a bit nervous.
*sigh of relief*
Little Ronnie Howard becomes Ronald McDonald, who then becomes Pennywise!

b39986dab1a6f647755a00e7002e67bd.jpg

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We went full circle didn't we, lol.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I don't know lol I think we were talking about music...I had no opinion :) was just curious what really happened

VU Sponsors