Alternate Universe

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Timmy, have you ever gotten an excessive amount of sleep?

Starting to wonder about those med adjustments the doc made recently...

Good "morning" everyone. Off to the garage to see if I can't stand up long enough to make a stand for my vape gear. Getting tired of it falling down and being spread out all over the place so hoping I can at least get the holes all drilled and maybe start sanding.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got tired of that same thing with my mods.
I didn't finish my stand yet but I did get several of the holes drilled out and damn am I glad to have that thing.
Hard now to believe I took so long to do that:confused:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone mentioned burritos...

Made some ginger/chile/garlic Calrose rice...had to Burrito it.
Used my spicy homemade meat filling, Queso Oaxaca cheese with a sharp cheddar topping and Pequin sauce.

UxyskoIl.jpg

Similar, but with a pepperjack cheese and a side of white beans and rice with spicy meat sauce.

5RnAX0jl.jpg

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Used my spicy homemade meat filling, Queso Oaxaca cheese with a sharp cheddar topping and Pequn sauce.

UxyskoIl.jpg

Similar, but with a pepperjack cheese and a side of white beans and rice with spicy meat sauce.

5RnAX0jl.jpg
Dammit.. I didnt eat yet!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
no not yet.
but I'm very tempted to.
I'm gonna give this Maxthon thing a fair chance to really piss me off first.
:)

If you didn't delete your user profiles from Firefox when you uninstalled it, they may still be there.
On my old laptop, I run Pale Moon which is a Lite version of FF. I just copied over my whole profile including plugins, bookmarks, settings and stuff. :)

Using it now..on a 2006-7 lappy with 2GB of RAM and a weird Pentium Dual-Core with Win7Pro.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Used my spicy homemade meat filling, Queso Oaxaca cheese with a sharp cheddar topping and Pequn sauce.

UxyskoIl.jpg

5RnAX0jl.jpg
gawd that looks so frickin yummy!
Dammit.. I didnt eat yet!
Right?!
me neither and now I'm feeling starved.
7316740.jpg

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you didn't delete your user profiles from Firefox when you uninstalled it, they may still be there.
On my old laptop, I run Pale Moon which is a Lite version of FF. I just copied over my whole profile including plugins, bookmarks, settings and stuff. :)

Using it now..on a 2006-7 lappy with 2GB of RAM and a weird Pentium Dual-Core with Win7Pro.
I thought about going with the Pale Moon.
I'm computer stupid. So I don't know if I did or didn't.
I just told it to go away. That's all I know lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought about going with the Pale Moon.
I'm computer stupid. So I don't know if I did or didn't.
I just told it to go away. That's all I know lol

When you uninstalled FF, it would have asked if you wanted to remove your user profiles.
Deleting the shortcut on the desktop does not remove the program, btw...;)

I always copy the user profile to a USB flash drive just in case.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you uninstalled FF, it would have asked if you wanted to remove your user profiles.
Deleting the shortcut on the desktop does not remove the program, btw...;)
It was like 2:00 in the morning when I did it. I can't remember if it asked me that.
I suppose it probably did though.
I was pretty pissed and likely just told it no because I just wanted it gone.
lol and I did also delete the shortcut.:D
I'm pretty sure FF is no longer a part of my computer.
But now you got me wondering if it might still be hanging on somewhere in there

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was like 2:00 in the morning when I did it. I can't remember if it asked me that.
I suppose it probably did though.
I was pretty pissed and likely just told it no because I just wanted it gone.
lol and I did also delete the shortcut.:D
I'm pretty sure FF is no longer a part of my computer.
But now you got me wondering if it might still be hanging on somewhere in there

Well, this may help: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/k..._finding-your-profile-without-opening-firefox

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you.
What's kinda funny is I tried to get that very same page to load numerous times last night but FF wouldn't/couldn't do it. That's basically when I blew a brain fuse and said FTS!:mad:
Thanks again, I'm gonna give it a gander

Ya welcome. :)

fish_thumbsUp.jpg

Even if you don't want FF again, that user profile has bookmarks and stuff you've saved over time and usually can be imported to other browsers. Especially the FF-based ones.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dangit, made some hot tea and forgot about it. Hate letting it get cold...reheated just isn't the same...oops.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very serious...terrified of snakes
I'm sorry bro. I'm scared of heights.
Even though you could probably kick my ass I would still clown on you if we was homies.
But I'm a more sensitive Fishee when I'm a cyber Fishee.o_O
So now clowning.......too much :D

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh well,at least ya have a working browser. Maxthon is partially cloud-based,so it backs shit up to the cloud AFAIK.
Yep that seems to be right.
And I'm actually very pleased with how well it is doing.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm sorry bro. I'm scared of heights.
Even though you could probably kick my ass I would still clown on you if we was homies.
But I'm a more sensitive Fishee when I'm a cyber Fishee.o_O
So now clowning.......too much :D
Lol your good...my friends get on me for it

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo! I don't believe weather reports further out than 3 days, but at the moment, yahoo weather app says 80% rain on Halloween! Yes, keep those damn kids away!

STAY OFF MY LAWN

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DAMMIT.. (again)... When I bought this house, I was pissed 'cause the furnace is laying sideways in the crawl space :rolleyes:. The original one I had to replace due to corrosion. Well, it was in the middle of February, and me being me, just said 'slap a new in there! I'm COLD!' So thats what I did... Now, however, it seems that while I was away at hospitals for the wife, the water softener, which is ABOVE the furnace under the stairs :confused:, LEAKED (over flowed) and fill up my furnace with salty water!! :mad: I just spent all day drying and cleaning cruddy connections only find the blower motor is seized tight! And I mean TIGHT! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ya, we were gonna add-on a machine room, but with the g'kids losing their parents and the wife sick, we just never got around to it

Soooo pissed right now...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DAMMIT.. (again)... When I bought this house, I was pissed 'cause the furnace is laying sideways in the crawl space :rolleyes:. The original one I had to replace due to corrosion. Well, it was in the middle of February, and me being me, just said 'slap a new in there! I'm COLD!' So thats what I did... Now, however, it seems that while I was away at hospitals for the wife, the water softener, which is ABOVE the furnace under the stairs :confused:, LEAKED (over flowed) and fill up my furnace with salty water!! :mad: I just spent all day drying and cleaning cruddy connections only find the blower motor is seized tight! And I mean TIGHT! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ya, we were gonna add-on a machine room, but with the g'kids losing their parents and the wife sick, we just never got around to it

Soooo pissed right now...

hug.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi Princess, how was your bike ride?

beautiful and sexy avatar, my dear!
tail_wagging_dog_smiley_emoticon.gif

it was quite enjoyable, thanks. how was the pool? :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it was quite enjoyable, thanks. how was the pool? :)

it was nice! we have a storm coming in. you could hear the wind.

i had to clean the pool up a bit, but i had it all to myself until i was leaving.

did you ride far? i see you didn't make it as far as albq!
muahaha.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it was nice! we have a storm coming in. you could hear the wind.

i had to clean the pool up a bit, but i had it all to myself until i was leaving.

did you ride far? i see you didn't make it as far as albq!
muahaha.gif

no i only did about 12 miles. and what did you do in the pool that you had to clean it up? cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif

VU Sponsors