Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Going into politics are you? :p

We had an interesting discussion on another board I'm on...Is it cheating on your partner if it's an online affair? To me that's a yes for many reasons but some people didn't think so.
My Ex wife believed it was... I think she was right I took off with an online affair girl half my age... then I divorced my Wife and No Im not sorry

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

We had an interesting discussion on another board I'm on...Is it cheating on your partner if it's an online affair? To me that's a yes for many reasons but some people didn't think so.

i think so too. but lots of times people fib about their status. shame on you.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

It is in fact cheating. If you are truly in love, then your mate consumes all of your thoughts. As it is so eloquently stated in the Song Of Solomon.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wear a black band on my matrimonial finger. From a distance it appears to be a wedding band...and that is it's intent. On closer inspection, it has a line from 1 Timothy that reads "True Love Waits"....it serves to remind me that I must wait and never be in a hurry. All of my past relationships began horizontally, and it should be of no mystery as to why none of them subsequently lasted. I shall NEVER EVER make that mistake again.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
7f3ab37e106f8fd5bab2cda633da36ff.jpg

Look, granny panties. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wear a black band on my matrimonial finger. From a distance it appears to be a wedding band...and that is it's intent. On closer inspection, it has a line from 1 Timothy that reads "True Love Waits"....it serves to remind me that I must wait and never be in a hurry. All of my past relationships began horizontally, and it should be of no mystery as to why none of them subsequently lasted. I shall NEVER EVER make that mistake again.

i sometimes wear my grandmother's wedding/engagement rings to ward off the swarming masses of male pursuers. it's weird tho.....it works even if i don't wear them. :p

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is in fact cheating. If you are truly in love, then your mate consumes all of your thoughts. As it is so eloquently stated in the Song Of Solomon.
My kid asked me once how he would know he was in love.. I replied 'when you think about that person more than anything else'..

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i sometimes wear my grandmother's wedding/engagement rings to ward off the swarming masses of male pursuers. it's weird tho.....it works even if i don't wear them. :p
Sadly in this shameful world, a wedding band seems to attract amorous women seeking a tryst. Even sadder, when one professes that they are celibate, you suddenly become a safe in a room full of female safe crackers. A lad just cannae win these days.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh shush

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got hit on MORE when I got married.. Wife says its 'cause now I'm concidered a 'Safe and Secure' type...

I asked, 'How does that make any sense? If I am marred and cheat, am I not a Safe and Secure type?'

Women.. :confused:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know men that wear wedding rings to pick up women and vice versa. I always wear my rings and still get hit on more then you would think

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I know men that wear wedding rings to pick up women and vice versa. I always wear my rings and still get hit on more then you would think
I do too, I merely smile sweetly and deliver an "Aww, how lovely of you, but I am not on the market...thank you so much anyway" and make a swift exit. If they are pushy I revert to "Oh, how unfortunate!" and make a swift exit. I am grateful that I have many acquaintances that are only too eager to step in and inform the huntress that "He is strictly a no-fly zone, move along".

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
But to love others are we not to Love thy selves first if this is the case we are blinded and cannot every see anyone accept ourself?
There are three types of love...for our beloved we reserve the Romantic and Eros....but for our brothers and sisters we apply Agape.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
people mistake my friendliness for flirting all the time, I have a hard time being rude or mean untill I am pushed to my limits. One of my sales reps had to come save me on a few occasions, he would walk up and say something like Oh hun do you mind if we go out to dinner tonight, then look at the guy and be like Hi I am her husband. works sometimes other times they wait for him to walk away and hand me there #

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Enjoying my time at the conference, got a bit of sunburn:p. Too bad I have to come back to the land of ice and snow tomorrow:

Edit: going to a Luau with one of my best buddy's who's a native Hawaiian. This ain't the tourist trap Luau, this is real traditional Luau with a roasted oinker and traditional Hawaiian foods. Time to get back to the conference:(

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There was a guy a few days back selling a new and unused Variant Ti for $700 o.b.o......or $650 if bought by the end of the week. One day later he settled for "a few HIGH END mech mods" in trade. Ahem...SOMEBODY paid $650 for a cloned Variant.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Someone who shall remain unnamed messaged me and told me that "you are so full of shit, you are making up stories in order to do just the opposite of what you are saying, NOBODY is buying it so you know"

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok just saw something pretty cool at the local vape shop and had to share, they had an RDA with a clear cap on it, and instead of dual coil, he had one coil in it and on the other side, he had a purple LED...so when he vaped, it glowed purple!!! I want to do this with a green led!!!!! Looked like this!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is an IGO-W with a clear cap. Ok, maybe not, but you can set that up with the IGO

VU Sponsors