Alternate Universe

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not to intrude, but I'm 6'2" and buy jeans with a 32" inseam (I think, maybe 33"). I can't help but wonder what it's like to stand next to a woman with a 37" inseam. Are you in the WNBA or something @Just Me ? :)
Women normally have shorter torsos than men.

And, legs that go on forever... mmm....

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wooohooo got out of making roast beef sandwiches early. Now I have a couple of hours to chill out and enjoy the rainy cloudy weather before I have to go make pizzas.
keep-calm-i-work-at-pizza-hut.png

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol. A good mate of mine named Rabindra lives in Kathmandu Nepal and had invited me on numerous occasions to come visit Nepal and Tibet. He owns a wee chain of lingerie boutiques.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can I come? I wanna go somewhere soon :) I will pay with vape stuff ;)

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm, I hope I have not portrayed myself in a certain way that I am not . EEEK

I have a significant other, even though the problem is I am not very significant.

I do think Franci is handsome and would go skinny dipping with him so he could finally go swimming and see it is no problem . I would go to Tibet and have fun with him and prod him to give his number out because quite frankly my mate would not know I was gone unless I took his keyboard with me . :D I am sorry if I have come off the wrong way . I am a free spirit and never hold back what I have to say, that's just the way I am .

Franci I do think you are great so don't be afraid or lax in giving your number out.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I have a significant other, even though the problem is I am not very significant.

I do think Franci is handsome and would go skinny dipping with him so he could finally go swimming and see it is no problem . I would go to Tibet and have fun with him and prod him to give his number out because quite frankly my mate would not know I was gone unless I took his keyboard with me . :D I am sorry if I have come off the wrong way . I am a free spirit and never hold back what I have to say, that's just the way I am .

Franci I do think you are great so don't be afraid or lax in giving your number out.
If you guys are running off together can I come along and watch? :)

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeahhhh Fisheeeeeeee You would see tons of wildlife right on my own land . Moose, deer, elk, wildcats , bears.
Ohhh and we would have a great time.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not to intrude, but I'm 6'2" and buy jeans with a 32" inseam (I think, maybe 33"). I can't help but wonder what it's like to stand next to a woman with a 37" inseam. Are you in the WNBA or something @Just Me ? :)
LOL I am not that tall just all legs I got the 37 so i can wear heels otherwise 35 usually will fit
Was thinking the same :)

Shoot, I'm 6' and the 34" legs on my jeans are still baggy .. Those are 34' inseams in my pic..

Plus side, long legs wrap around you better ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Nah, I'm just prodding @franciscan :)
The thing about fate, is that you have to be open to him/her stepping in. Fate don't work if you ignore it...
I'll be interested to hear if the lass comes back to the bar and says hello... if so it is time to take fate by the hand :)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Im coming to watch!
um ok, that's cool.:cool: Some people are just into watching.o_O

I Myself however likes to get down into the nitty gritty of it and go completely balls out.

But here's the thing.
I would be all about the hanging out and just having good clean fun and getting to know them on a human to human level.
Getting to see the heart of a person rather than a part of the person.
Learning about likes and dislikes.
Passions and expectations.
Dreams and realizations.
Enjoying little quirks and subconscious expressions.
Discussions of values and spirituality.
And most importantly, a chance to continue learning about females and how different and how the same they are from myself.
Kinky right? But hey, that's just how this Fishee rolls.
;)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I Myself however likes to get down into the nitty gritty of it and go completely balls out.

But here's the thing.
I would be all about the hanging out and just having good clean fun and getting to know them on a human to human level.
Dreams and realizations.
And most importantly, a chance to continue learning about females and how different and how the same they are from myself.
;)

true-friendship-5141.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

But here's the thing.
Dreams and realizations.
;)
And this is why we love you

VU Sponsors