Alternate Universe

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ironically, the owner who is a friend and knows me very well called and informed me that she is up there and was inquiring. He honoured my request and informed her that I am Mr Wrong in every conceivable way. I shall be dining in this evening...so you unfortunate lot are stuck with me.
I think it would be catartic it you told the ladies here who broke your heart so thoroughly so they can tract her down and give her a smackdown.

Preferrably in jello....

collegehumor.15203c5321d62ef1a121c847e07a61f6.jpg

The guys will all come for moral support and to help clean up :D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it would be catartic it you told the ladies here who broke your heart so thoroughly so they can tract her down and give her a smackdown.

Preferrably in jello....

collegehumor.15203c5321d62ef1a121c847e07a61f6.jpg

The guys will all come for moral support and to help clean up :D
I break my own heart.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
but what about us vertically challenged? are we excluded from this convo? :(

Hell, no. ;-)

IIRC, you're only about 3-4" shorter than me. Hell, my ex was 5'1" and nowhere near as attractive as you. :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Going into politics are you? :p

We had an interesting discussion on another board I'm on...Is it cheating on your partner if it's an online affair? To me that's a yes for many reasons but some people didn't think so.
When dealing with an on-line "relationship" I think that the word "affair" gets complicated and that's it's important to understand what is and isn't going on. Hopefully by discussing it. When it gets to the level of starting to hide things from your partner then I think it has crossed the line and there is a problem because there is the potential for someone to take a chance if it were to present itself.

My wife is fully aware that I'm a flirt and as I understand that no matter how much I bug @Just Me for pics and such, it's all just a big game and in good fun. I love my wife and am not about to do something stupid to endanger that. Not that @Just Me is stupid. I'm open to seeing all the tantalizing pics she knows that she wants to share ;)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When dealing with an on-line "relationship" I think that the word "affair" gets complicated and that's it's important to understand what is and isn't going on. Hopefully by discussing it. When it gets to the level of starting to hide things from your partner then I think it has crossed the line and there is a problem because there is the potential for someone to take a chance if it were to present itself.

My wife is fully aware that I'm a flirt and as I understand that no matter how much I bug @Just Me for pics and such, it's all just a big game and in good fun. I love my wife and am not about to do something stupid to endanger that. Not that @Just Me is stupid. I'm open to seeing all the tantalizing pics she knows that she wants to share ;)
Why I gotta be your example??

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
come start mine to LOL I hate messing with the fireplace I already have a cord ready to go!!
Come on down to Indy, you just have to flip a switch to turn mine on :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am going to go back and read a few pages...looks like your having to much fun tonight

Working on it, yuppers. :)

About to watch the final Nascar Truck Series race of the season, having some of these:

084+Dos+Equis+Amber.JPG

(not my pic, I'm being lazy)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

945d69694ea5e5789bf21a4ece68b8bc.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My kid asked me once how he would know he was in love.. I replied 'when you think about that person more than anything else'..
I knew it when I was with my future wife and instead of looking at women and quickly determining if I'd be interested in going out with them I just had whatever interaction was necessary, even if there was a bit of flirting (which she understood was just in fun, normally to elicit a smile, I enjoy making women smile). If other women were simply around like in a store, mall, restaurant, I simply didn't notice.

Proposed a couple of weeks after realizing that.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Working on it, yuppers. :)

About to watch the final Nascar Truck Series race of the season, having some of these:

(not my pic, I'm being lazy)

I am waiting for my beer to arrive....beer run, like every Friday night...if i am not doing something trying to get some alone time to relax :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally I would rather just get a better tens unit and avoid the surgery altogether
They wanted to do the implant with me, but I didnt.. I also have been through 2 tens units - they didnt work.. Still have them in a box.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is kinda why I posted those pics...not that I truly felt that I had to
Seriously? I assumed with your previous post that you were talking about the guy with the variant.

Can't believe someone would tell you that current views are BS.

qY4Prfc.gif

VU Sponsors