tumblr_moedbof0tV1qgjbqlo1_500.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally I would rather just get a better tens unit and avoid the surgery altogether
I knew someone who had one and she said that they do a trial run with a set of tester probes that are not implanted the same way as the permanent ones.
After the trial is complete a decision is made on whether or not to procede with that as a long term solution.
Still not sure how this is going to help with fibroid cyst problems though...

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My friend has one for interstitial cystitis which also causes pelvic pain, it has helped her

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am sposed to be hushing, but one question. where is our mermaid?
Why are you supposed to hushing?

I think @m3rma1d stopped by earlier, but that may have been yesterday... or the day before...? I know I remember seeing her post something but it's hard to remember when :(

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy hell ! A girl drives to town for a couple of hours and look at all the pages to get caught up on.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've only worked 1/2 a day this week, dunno wtf I was gonna do if they didn't accept it

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The mystery of a certain person's agenda is revealed! It was this person whom assessed my philosophies and habits as me "Emotionally waiting for Godot".......upon which I merely replied..."Perhaps, but what remains to be seen is....am I Vladimir, or Estragon?". This is what resulted in the sudden interest in me. OCH.....I need to play dumber in the company of strangers.
Well that hint sucked. Only post with the word "godot" in it is yours :(

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
lol. Tis a play written by Samuel Beckett. It is a metaphor for one who eternally awaits someone who may or may not even exist.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
*staring at the screen as if it were some time portal to a place far away.....lost for words* Did I mention that "Sammie Puffs" by Smaxx is a rather good juice?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am very tempted to buy one, they have some really nice ones :)
I would grab a few more but I'm awaiting my wood DNA40. He has not disclosed his selling price yet. But what he does NOT need to know, is just how much I am willing to pay lol.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would grab a few more but I'm awaiting my wood.... He has not disclosed his price yet. But what he does NOT need to know, is just how much I am willing to pay lol.

HAHAhAHhahahaha... Sorry ..
rofl2.gif

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would grab a few more but I'm awaiting my wood DNA40. He has not disclosed his selling price yet. But what he does NOT need to know, is just how much I am willing to pay lol.

Yeah, I bet....that custom job is going to be nice I bet. I am kind of on the fence but I have not bought myself anything for a while. I might just buy one tonight before I change my mind

VU Sponsors